Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the things you listed, clearly aren’t pointing them towards a specific person.

It’s hard to solve a case when the perpetrator isn’t known to the victims.

That “one tip,” is something that identifies a suspect.

“My neighbor Bob looks just like the sketch, and he began acting strangely when you held that press conference.”

Something like that.
Yup. That one tip they need is the who did it tip. Then all the evidence they have will fit together like a complete puzzle.

BBM -I agree and that is absolutely possible
If the BG was adopted his DNA would not match his current family. I am thinking it should not matter as the DNA would match his own specimen. Is there any way being adopted would create a problem? Just a hypothetical question. Sure LE thinks of everything too.

After the last PC, with Carter speaking directly to the killer, I would think the killer would be acting a little paranoid, wondering if he's being watched.
He'll screw up.....too small of a town for someone not to notice.

No one has a clue who committed this crime. Saw GMA and even the LEO said they have no clue who did this. Can’t believe this is thread 103 and folks keep rehashing the same stuff.
Yes, I totally agree. These very same topics have been hashed and rehashed since the first couple of threads. Oh well, I am not following anymore until there is an development....too monotonous and tedious. People the same thing over and over again.... Lol

IMO, LE would not have mentioned DNA if it was from an animal.

Its been speculated that in the photo of BG, he was carrying a dog or a baby goat under his jacket but I can't see it and its not been verified by LE.

I'm pretty sure LE have a small amount of human DNA but it has not led to an arrest at this time.

MOO

A baby goat? I thought that was a running joke?

Yes, I'm no expert but the minimum of two towers plus phone would make a triangle so I think that is how it works. If there was only one tower then the phone would appear to move within that tower's radius I am guessing.
LE has some pretty amazing tools at their disposal. If someone isn’t using a phone then I guess they have to go old school.

BBM

So LE has received more than 42000 tips since the muders, but are still asking for that "one tip" that will lead to an arrest.

-They may have some DNA from the bodies or crime scene (but obviously no match in CODIS).
-They removed things (such as leaves) from the crime scene which may be evidence.
-They may have footprints leading to/from the bodies.
-They have a video recording of BG walking on the bridge.
-They have an audio recording of BG's voice.
-They may have the entire crime recorded on Libby's phone (in audio or video or both), or at least enough of it to get a sense of the flow of the crime.
-They know COD based on the autopsy and CSI.
-They know if one or both of the girls were SA based on autopsy/CSI.
-They know TOD based on the autopsy/CSI.
-They should know what type, if any, weapon was used in the attack based on the audio/video as well as autopsy and CSI.
-LE know the timeline of the crime based on KG's report of when/where she dropped the girls off, the 2:07pm SnapChat photo of Libby on the bridge, and the girls failure to respond to DG's messages starting at 3:11pm.
-LE have a witness that 'reported something that needed to be reported'.
-LE made a sketch of BG within 3 days of the murders that is now giving a more accurate face to this crime.
-LE have awareness of a vehicle parked at the CPS building that may be linked to BG, and may even know the make, model, colour and registered owner(s) of said vehicle.
-LE have established (through profiling and/or investigation) that BG is local/has ties to Delphi.
-LE have investigated the girls social media accounts.
-LE have investigated and ruled out local RSOs and other POIs such as DN.

It seems like they have so much, yet so little all at the same time. Short of a confession or someone calling in to report that they lied about an alibi, what could the "one tip" be that they are looking for?
Wow, I didn't know they have had forty-two thousand tips since the start of the investigation. That's a lot of tips.
I think the one tip they are waiting for is for the person or family member who knows he is the killer to come forward and tell LE everything they know. Imo

Yes, I totally agree. These very same topics have been hashed and rehashed since the first couple of threads. Oh well, I am not following anymore until there is an development....too monotonous and tedious. People the same thing over and over again.... Lol
In all fairness, not all of us have been on here for that long, nor can we read and take in 103 threads and still keep up with new posts.

I didn't even know about the goat until recently! :)

Last edited:
If the BG was adopted his DNA would not match his current family. I am thinking it should not matter as the DNA would match his own specimen. Is there any way being adopted would create a problem? Just a hypothetical question. Sure LE thinks of everything too.
Interesting. If there was a hit it would be with the bio parents. Would LE run into a road block with say an adoption agency?

This was a very safe area. And we have been told for years, take a buddy. We are now seeing, no one is safe. It is so easy to question L.E. and how they do their jobs. I agree with your hindsight is 20/20.
I agree. These girls (and parents) did everything right. They went during the day, went together, were only staying for a short time, Libby had a cell phone, other kids were there, etc..and look what happened. It makes no sense. It’s so sad and scary!MOO

What if it could show his phone was next to Libby’s at a certain point?
That would be awesome, but I’m not sure how they could. I know when I upgraded my iPhone I transferred info by just having them side by side and using WiFi. I did have to give permission though. Is there an app you are thinking of that does that automatically?

this case is totally solvable.
a small town of 3000 people
voice recording of perp
visual recording of perp
these are the facts WE KNOW. its a good body of evidence straight up.

even if he is an outsider there has to be goat tracks leading him there.

the contradictory pc's are strange. I take away they have plenty of info and they are trying to keep it close to their chests.
when someone is trying to deliberately withhold information when quizzed they start rambling and becoming nonsensical.
this gives me faith that they know something very good.

moo

No one has a clue who committed this crime. Saw GMA and even the LEO said they have no clue who did this. Can’t believe this is thread 103 and folks keep rehashing the same stuff.

There is simply no way of knowing.

If law enforcement had a clue, there would be an arrest. They certainly wouldn’t tip their hand here.

They sure as hell aren’t going to say on GMA, “we have an idea who did this, and we are investigating him.”

That’s not how it works.

this case is totally solvable.
a small town of 3000 people
voice recording of perp
visual recording of perp
these are the facts WE KNOW. its a good body of evidence straight up.

even if he is an outsider there has to be goat tracks leading him there.

the contradictory pc's are strange. I take away they have plenty of info and they are trying to keep it close to their chests.
when someone is trying to deliberately withhold information when quizzed they start rambling and becoming nonsensical.
this gives me faith that they know something very good.

moo
Totally agree. This guy is out there, and he made mistakes.

Quite a few of them actually.

It’s not “if,” but “when.”

In all fairness, not all of us have been on here for that long, nor can we read and take in 103 threads and still keep up with new posts.

I didn't even know about the goat until recently! :)
Me either! And I've been on here since the beginning!
I can make out all kinds of things it might be, but nothing that makes me say , "that's it"!

All the things you listed, clearly aren’t pointing them towards a specific person.

It’s hard to solve a case when the perpetrator isn’t known to the victims.

That “one tip,” is something that identifies a suspect.

“My neighbor Bob looks just like the sketch, and he began acting strangely when you held that press conference.”

Something like that.
BBM Or if the nature of the relationship isn’t known. Could be the father of a teammate who got fixated or something like that. Not saying that’s the case. Just an example. Still makes things pretty difficult for LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks