Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's rundown of the Maleah Davis case
[...]

Sunday
[...]

Trained dogs also detected the scent of human decomposition in the Vence's vehicle, according to a prosecutor. Dogs trained to find cadavers reacted to the trunk of the car, Pat Stayton, a prosecutor with the Harris County District Attorney's Office, said at Vence's probable cause court hearing Saturday night.

Monday
Vence, charged with tampering with evidence, specifically a human corpse, got his bond lowered from a staggering $1,000,000 to $45,000. He also did not make his court appearance on Monday.

FOX 26's Legal Analyst Chris Tritico goes into more detail about the implications of Vence's current charges and lowered bond.

[...]

Link: Stefania Okolie on Twitter

Noting that Monday was May 6. MOO

@PommyMommy What’s the significance of May 6th? I have to go back and look at your wonderful timeline...

TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Mon, May 6, 2019

• 10:30 a.m. Texas Equusearch (“TXEQ”) joined the search and requested volunteers to meet at Eastex Freeway and Greens Road. [7]
  • BB was interviewed by ABC13 and said she is terrified for Maleah. [8]
  • TXEQ searched Hwy 59 & Greens Rd in NE Houston where DV said the abduction took place. Tim Miller (“TM”) said they want to start checking every single dumpster just in case. [12] Later, they searched near First Colony Mall in Sugar Land. [14]
  • 6. p.m. Volunteers met in Sugar Land to hand out fliers with Maleah's photo. [13]
  • 6:30 p.m. BB and BB2 were interviewed by KHOU [11]
i-has-the-dumb.jpg

Last edited:
MISSING: Maleah Davis – Houston, Texas (5/03/19) (texasequusearch.org)
"The Houston Police Department has requested the immediate help of Texas EquuSearch in finding four year-old Maleah Davis.

Thank you! I hope you did not spend time searching for that but it is what I was wondering, if anyone knew who asked them for their assistance. It may have changed my opinion about a parent, etc. depending on who brought them in and when. So LE requested their assistance. That answers that question thanks to you. Much appreciated!

I know that we have mentioned this, but I can't get over it.. the most devastating sign of BB's neglect/uncaring/stupidity/immaturity/revenge/anger/egotism is when she received "disturbing" texts from DV after their fight. I can imagine him threatening suicide and/or threatening to kill the kids, or just Meleah. Her phone records will show his texts which she finally gave to LE. (thanks to Q).

So what does she do when she gets those texts? She refuses to accept his calls or respond. She was angry at him, and that was all she cared about. Again, it was all about HER. I truly believe that she could have saved Meleah at that point if she had acted on his threats.

I just listened to the first statement by QX and he says, "She told him she was giving back his ring and that she was not going to marry him." Can't imagine why she wouldn't give it back when she saw him on Sunday but maybe that's not what was on her mind. Does anyone recall if she said she gave back the ring or that she was going to give back the ring in other interviews?

Edited to add - if she really did find out about the nudes at the airport then that explains why she hadn't given the ring back at that point. It was not a face to face conversation or confrontation. But still strange that she was still wearing it. But maybe she wasn't ready to explain to others why she wasn't wearing it.
MOO

This is the full 10 minute statement - not the 5 minute recap that many news sites have.
Quanell X Press Conference Maleah Disappearance

Fixed the link
Mom of Maleah Davis says ex-fiancé was angry on day daughter vanished https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/mothe...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons via @nypost

This is what is says:
“On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father — her dying father — to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him,” Quanell X, a community activist, said. “He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset” after she broke off their engagement and gave him back his ring, accusing him of being gay, she said. “I believe that caused him to snap in anger.”
(I guess MSM misquoted)

Mom of Maleah Davis says ex-fiancé was angry on day daughter vanished https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/mothe...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons via @nypost

This is what is says:
“On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father — her dying father — to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him,” Quanell X, a community activist, said. “He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset” after she broke off their engagement and gave him back his ring, accusing him of being gay, she said. “I believe that caused him to snap in anger.”
(I guess MSM misquoted)

If we really want to delve into it, some Reports say that she went when her father was dying, and went another time to his burial. So what's this quote for one and it is being confused? I still can't get a hold of this case

Or did she feel no threat at all and that's why she left her. I honestly do not know what I think.
I think it’s possible in retrospect things that happened in the apartment took on a more significant meaning. If mom has a history of being abused, things that would be red flags for most people, might be somewhat normal for her. That might explain why she was okay leaving the children in the care of DV, but now that her daughter is missing, she’s looking back on events and possibly seeing warning signs. This doesn’t excuse her inaction, because once you have children, you need to get your act together for their sake. But, it might explain her back and forth on whether he was abusive.

Mom of Maleah Davis says ex-fiancé was angry on day daughter vanished https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/mother-of-maleah-davis-says-ex-fiance-was-angry-on-day-daughter-went-missing/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons via @nypost

This is what is says:
(I guess MSM misquoted)
I remember when Q said this and I thought "What - he died April 11th"? At the time, it was my feeling Q rushed to call a news conference before he knew basic facts. IMO.

There's a reason why BB2 isn't talking to BB. What does BB2 know that we don't?

BB in the late interview said the reason they did not talk was because her mother did not want to be in front of the media. But what does that have to do with not talking to her daughter.

That was her excuse the last time with her sidekick in the media. M o o

I know that we have mentioned this, but I can't get over it.. the most devastating sign of BB's neglect/uncaring/stupidity/immaturity/revenge/anger/egotism is when she received "disturbing" texts from DV after their fight. I can imagine him threatening suicide and/or threatening to kill the kids, or just Meleah. Her phone records will show his texts which she finally gave to LE. (thanks to Q).

So what does she do when she gets those texts? She refuses to accept his calls or respond. She was angry at him, and that was all she cared about. Again, it was all about HER. I truly believe that she could have saved Meleah at that point if she had acted on his threats.

I am pretty sure that their entire relationship was based on drama, threats, childish behavior like ignoring texts, fighting, making up, Borderline Personality disorder meets psychopath.

I am not ruling BB out entirely, she stayed with a man, and left her daughter with him, who she acknowledged abused her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member