Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

Tbone144

Reaction score
Details are slowly coming in but I did find alert with her name on Univision. Kidnapping in Ryan’s Place, last link has a map. No Amber Alert issued yet. Car is Kia or ford 500

https://www.univision.com/local/dallas-kuvn/alerta-local-menor-es-secuestrado-en-fort-worth

8-year-old girl kidnapped while walking with mother in Fort Worth, police say

8-year-old girl kidnapped in Fort Worth, police say

An 8-year-old girl and her mother were walking in the 2900 block of 6th Avenue at about 6:40 p.m. when a man in a car pulled up next to them and grabbed the child, the woman told police. The mother jumped into the car but was pushed out, and the man drove off, officer Buddy Calzada said.

Read more here: 8-year-old girl kidnapped while walking with mother in Fort Worth, police say

Last edited:
Nearby resident Christine Smith Chisolm said the mother and daughter live in Fairmount but had been house-sitting for a friend in the Ryan Place neighborhood, just a block from where the alleged kidnapping occurred.

“It happened so fast. I heard some noise. I looked out but didn’t really see anything,” Chisolm said.

Read more here: 8-year-old girl kidnapped while walking with mother in Fort Worth, police say

According to the univision link above the car has paper plates. I see it is either a Kia or a Ford 500, but I did not see the color of the vehicle mentioned anywhere. Did I miss that? The same link says the suspect is African American. Is there only one suspect involved?

Missing Persons Case Network Facebook page urgent post:

Missing Persons Cases Network

URGENT KIDNAPPING

SS, 8
Fort Worth, TX
May 18th, 2019

This little girl was kidnapped in broad day light today at Lowden and 6th street in Fort Worth, TX by a man driving a Gray Kia Asante or ford 500 with paper plates.

The suspect is described as a black male, light skin, 40’s, and balding.

SS and her mother were walking in the 2900 block of 6th Avenue at about 6:40 p.m. when a man in a car pulled up next to them and grabbed the child, the woman told police.

According to police, the mother tried to jump into the vehicle to get her daughter, but she was pushed out. The vehicle then drove off.

SS was wearing teal shirt with ‘Centennial’ on front and purple/periwinkle colored leggings. She has freckles and long brown hair.

Police say they are actively searching for the child and the suspect.

If you see a vehicle of this description or the child CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the univision link above the car has paper plates. I see it is either a Kia or a Ford 500, but I did not see the color of the vehicle mentioned anywhere. Did I miss that? The same link says the suspect is African American. Is there only one suspect involved?
I saw it said grey on a link that I can’t seem to get to come through, it takes me to the star tribune above. It says African American, balding in his 40’s. Will keep trying to get the link to work.

Thank you for starting the thread! This one is local for me and it had just started appearing in my social media threads!

Details are slowly coming in but I did find alert with her name on Univision. Kidnapping in Ryan’s Place, last link has a map. No Amber Alert issued yet. Car is Kia or ford 500

https://www.univision.com/local/dallas-kuvn/alerta-local-menor-es-secuestrado-en-fort-worth

8-year-old girl kidnapped while walking with mother in Fort Worth, police say

8-year-old girl kidnapped in Fort Worth, police say

<modsnip: image removed>

Police say they are actively searching for the child and the suspect. Police have not released a description of the suspect’s vehicle.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back