Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

I don't think I can think of another case like this at all. I can think of a couple taken out of front yards, or houses... but I don't recall one like this.

This is one of those times when you wish the child had a GPS tracker on them...

Any sketch, any information about age, an accent, how he spoke, anything at all

And yeah, any cars of this description reported stolen
Might be in his 40's, also - light skinned black male
Texas Amber Alert: SS abducted from Fort Worth

Updated:

VEHICLE:
4-door dark gray vehicle with alloy wheels
Possible paper tag
Either a "light tint" or no tint

SUSPECT:
Light (caramel-colored) skin, black male
Bald head, no facial hair
Skinny build
Might be in his 40’s
Wearing a navy jacket and a gray shirt

VICTIM:
SS
White Female
8 years old, DOB 4/9/11
4 ft. 5 inches tall, 56 LBS
Brown hair, blue eyes, freckles under eyes
Pierced ears
Wearing a teal shirt with "Centennial" in pink letters and periwinkle & seafoam green leggings.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they are probably feeling pretty overwhelmed and helplesss. They need to collect and look at as much video footage as they can -which takes time, but they know they dont have anytime---and they need to cover the entire area, which is rapidly expanding, with cars to try and find this scary guy before it's too late. But he could be anywhere. And if he planned it out, he has dumped the car and took another one. and is holed up somewhere already. very frightening
BBM:
I completely agree, and to your bolded point:
I really think LE needs to get a sketch of the suspect out to the public at least,
if they don't have any traffic or security camera images of him.
SS's mom should have been able to give LE a detailed description of the perp.

I think he's likely ditched that vehicle by now.
Finding the car won't necessarily mean finding SS.
And finding her is all that matters.

JMO.

BBM:
I really think LE needs to get a sketch of the suspect at least out to the public.
SS's mom should be able to give them a detailed description.

I think he's likely ditched that car by now.
Finding the car, won't necessarily mean finding SS.

JMO.

But it could narrow down a neighborhood, a location

BBM:
I really think LE needs to get a sketch of the suspect out to the public at least, if they don't have any traffic or security camera images of him.
SS's mom should have been able to give LE a detailed description of the perp.

I think he's likely ditched that car by now.
Finding the car, won't necessarily mean finding SS.

JMO.
A sketch is more helpful when you’re playing a bit of a long-game.

Hours are like days here.

It takes time to create one, and a hysterical mother probably isn’t even capable of providing an accurate description right now.

The car is the most important thing at the moment. Hopefully it belongs to him.

Can Texas DMV search for such vehicles, by zip code?

Honestly cant be more than a hundred
Yes, but it would take too long.

Even if they had the exact make, model, year, and color, it would take time.

And there’s still no guarantee that he resides in a particular area.

This is heartbreaking.
@FOX4 my granddaughter SS (8 years old) was just kidnapped at Lowden-6th in Fort Worth. Please contact the proper folks to get the details out. The FWPD is on site and working the problem. Thanks, <modsnip: redacted gpa's name>

This link which has been listed keeps updating. They have moving video of the car that the image shot is from if it helps anyone identify it. It’s at the bottom
Amber Alert issued for 8-year-old girl kidnapped while walking with mother in Fort Worth

So he drove around the neighborhood for 35 minutes and then what, just decided to snatch the next kid he sees regardless of the situation?
.RS who lives in the neighborhood, said he reviewed his surveillance footage of the street and saw the car police are searching for drive down Elizabeth Boulevard at 5:56 p.m.

Read more here: Amber Alert issued for 8-year-old girl kidnapped while walking with mother in Fort Worth

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't even know what they do here?
I mean how do you find her?
Omg.
You find out who is connected to that car.

I do think there’s a great chance that there’s more video, and hopefully they can read what is on that paper plate.

He also has to take her somewhere, so there’s the chance that they’ll be spotted.

Why would the perp be cruising the same area 35 minutes prior.

Why that neighborhood? Is there a school or a park for kids nearby?

Does he work around there? Was there something going on in that neighborhood that day?

This is so freakin’ premeditated I fear the paper plates ARE fake

It does. Admittedly, without seeing the video, I’d initially be skeptical.

I’m not now.

Reading the comments right when the news picked up many people were blowing it off thinking it wasn't real due to the information put out by local news. Wasn't until this video that more people took it serious. Most people thought who would take a kid basically right from the mothers hands in daylight. I've been waiting for my phone to go off with an alert to really grab attention. 4 phones in this house and not one has gone off with an alert. No one I know has gotten one. I hope with the coverage this seems to be getting with local people sharing it gets to those out and about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back