Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

This link which has been listed keeps updating. They have moving video of the car that the image shot is from if it helps anyone identify it. It’s at the bottom
Amber Alert issued for 8-year-old girl kidnapped while walking with mother in Fort Worth

So he drove around the neighborhood for 35 minutes and then what, just decided to snatch the next kid he sees regardless of the situation?

Somebody has GOT to have better video! Come on people! It's been 6 hours.

Why would the perp be cruising the same area 35 minutes prior.

Why that neighborhood? Is there a school or a park for kids nearby?

Does he work around there? Was there something going on in that neighborhood that day?

This is so freakin’ premeditated I fear the paper plates ARE fake

What scares me is that I don’t think this was premeditated.

If he had planned in advance to abduct her, he surely could have come up with a better plan than basically snatching her from her mother’s arms, in broad daylight.

Fake paper plate or not, that just wreaks of desperation.

He was spotted, his car was spotted, and he’s going to be on dozens of surveillance cameras.

I think the plate is real, and this was a spontaneous thing.

He just doesn’t care.

Somebody has GOT to have better video! Come on people! It's been 6 hours.
I hope the good footage is in the hands of the police and they are rapidly closing in on this person (I use that term loosely).

I’m hoping the delay in the Amber Alert is because they don’t want to scare him into harming her sooner. Statistically their delay has gone on long enough, however social media seems to be getting the word out.

What scares me is that I don’t think this was premeditated.

If he had planned in advance to abduct her, he surely could have come up with a better plan than basically snatching her from her mother’s arms, in broad daylight.

Fake paper plate or not, that just wreaks of desperation.

He was spotted, his car was spotted, and he’s going to be on dozens of surveillance cameras.

I think the plate is real, and this was a spontaneous thing.

He just doesn’t care.

Then what did he have to do in the neighborhood for 35 minutes before? That's what I don't get. Was he just driving around? Did he see them go into the house and wait for them to come back out? I don't understand...

Then what did he have to do in the neighborhood for 35 minutes before? That's what I don't get. Was he just driving around? Did he see them go into the house and wait for them to come back out? I don't understand...

I missed the 35 minutes thing. That does change things a bit.

I suppose that he could have spotted them, and waited for her to re-emerge. Perhaps he was planning on her being alone, but decided to go through with it even with her mom present.

Where did this half hour come from?

There’s a high school about 8 blocks away and Texas Christian University is about 15 blocks away

There’s a middle school about 3 blocks away from where the abduction happened

AND an elementary school 4 blocks away and a PARK about 5 blocks away

Lots of places where kids might be hanging out on a Saturday

Last edited:
I missed the 35 minutes thing. That does change things a bit.

I suppose that he could have spotted them, and waited for her to re-emerge. Perhaps he was planning on her being alone, but decided to go through with it even with her mom present.

Where did this half hour come from?

Fellow in the neighborhood (I think on the same street) was checking his surveillance going back and caught the vehicle 35 minutes prior to the attack

Thanks.

I suppose he could have been circling around, hunting for a child.

That’s what we’re all thinking here, I guess. I just realized there’s a middle school about 3 blocks away from where she was abducted

AND an elementary school about 4 blocks away and a park about 5 blocks away

Lots of places where kids might be hanging out on a Saturday

I’m guessing he’s already changed vehicles, his clothes and her clothes. Look at Walmarts cameras. It would be great if someone’s camera captured a glimpse of his face thru he window or when he exited the car to grab her.

I also wonder if there were two people, 1 to drive, 1 to grab the child? How did he grab her, push the Mom and then get back in?

This family must be out of their mind scared. This little girl is terrified but I hope not too terrified to speak to anyone she sees.

This is only 7 miles from the kidnapping. wonder if related. M00

Police were investigating a fatal shooting in east Fort Worth Saturday afternoon.

One person was shot and killed. Police responded to the call at about 2 p.m. in the 4500 block of Richardson street.

The person’s identity has not been released. As of 4:30 p.m. Saturday, police had not made any arrests or identified any suspects.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back