Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

I’m guessing he’s already changed vehicles, his clothes and her clothes. Look at Walmarts cameras. It would be great if someone’s camera captured a glimpse of his face thru he window or when he exited the car to grab her.

I also wonder if there were two people, 1 to drive, 1 to grab the child? How did he grab her, push the Mom and then get back in?

This family must be out of their mind scared. This little girl is terrified but I hope not too terrified to speak to anyone she sees.

I’m sure the mother would have reported a second person in the vehicle

Thanks.

I suppose he could have been circling around, hunting for a child.
Unfortunately, I think this is the most likely scenario.
He was on the prowl, looking for a lone child to grab.

I think that his urges and impulses were so strong that when he saw SS, even though she had an adult with her, his urges overrode any and all sense of caution and he decided he had to act then and there despite her mother being right there beside her.

Terrifying. This poor little girl.

JMO.

This is only 7 miles from the kidnapping. wonder if related. M00

Police were investigating a fatal shooting in east Fort Worth Saturday afternoon.

One person was shot and killed. Police responded to the call at about 2 p.m. in the 4500 block of Richardson street.

The person’s identity has not been released. As of 4:30 p.m. Saturday, police had not made any arrests or identified any suspects.

Would certainly give the perp nothing to lose....

I’m guessing he’s already changed vehicles, his clothes and her clothes. Look at Walmarts cameras. It would be great if someone’s camera captured a glimpse of his face thru he window or when he exited the car to grab her.

I also wonder if there were two people, 1 to drive, 1 to grab the child? How did he grab her, push the Mom and then get back in?

This family must be out of their mind scared. This little girl is terrified but I hope not too terrified to speak to anyone she sees.
Her mom would have said if there were two, and at this point we’ve only heard about one.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still driving the same car, wearing the same clothes.

A guy who commits a crime this bold, probably isn’t concerned about those things in the first place.

At this point, I almost hope SS is terrified, as that would mean she’s still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
How soon does a paper plate get put on a vehicle after a sale in TX?
Could be a fake plate he made for all we know. Not as likely seeing as how the risk of getting pulled over would be great but hey, it’s possible if he didn’t want his real plates tracked or if he was willing to run from police. We call them “temporary plates” where I live so just made me think...

Her mom would have said if there were two, and at this point we’ve only heard about one.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still driving the same car, wearing the same clothes.

A guy who commits a crime this bold, probably isn’t concerned about those things in the first place.

At this point, I almost hope SS is terrified, as that would mean she’s still alive.

BBM:

Because of the bold nature of this abduction, along w/ the age of the perp being described as possibly in his 40s, I think the overwhelming likelihood is that this guy is on a registered sex offender registry.

He definitely has a criminal record.

There's no way this is a first offense.
No way.

JMO.

I don't think I can think of another case like this at all. I can think of a couple taken out of front yards, or houses... but I don't recall one like this.

This is one of those times when you wish the child had a GPS tracker on them...
I remember about 10 years ago when I worked at Best Buy they sold them. Kid trackers!

This is the most dangerous type of predator. He’s escalating in whatever it is that’s going on, because he clearly has no fear. Non-family “stranger danger” type abductions are the rarest and most dangerous, but even more so when you’ve got a perp who couldn’t care less about being seen or identified. I’m praying for SS but I’m just not optimistic at this point..

Why would the perp be cruising the same area 35 minutes prior.

Why that neighborhood? Is there a school or a park for kids nearby?

Does he work around there? Was there something going on in that neighborhood that day?

This is so freakin’ premeditated I fear the paper plates ARE fake
I agree. I think this is a premeditated thing.

If there were two people, I’d imagine mom would have seen if she jumped in the car.

From the video it looks like the mother falls away from the LEFT side of the vehicle.

She would likely grab for the same door her daughter was forced into the vehicle, so did he force SS into the left side rear seat? If so, he’d have to have jumped out of the driver’s side.

Maybe someone caught that on their surveillance camera

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow