Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

An 8-year-old girl who was kidnapped in Fort Worth Saturday evening was found safe early Sunday morning, police said.

The girl was identified by police at 10 p.m. as SS. She had been walking with her mother near Lowden Street and 6th Avenue when a man grabbed her and pulled her into his car, police said.

At 2:30 a.m., police said SS was found safe at a hotel in Fort Worth and the suspect was in custody.

Officer Buddy Calzada said a citizen saw the suspect’s car and led police to the hotel where SS was.

Read more here: 8-year-old girl kidnapped in Fort Worth is found safe; police say suspect is in custody

Last edited by a moderator:
We Got Her!
2:21 AM - 19 May 2019[/QUOTE]
I think it’s possible. It could have been one of those extended stay places.

It would have been hard to check in with a terrified little girl (unless she was restrained at that point, and he retrieved her).
I was pondering that as well, or if he threatened her to stay in the car, etc. Also how the police officers found the room in the most timely manner, if the perp used a real name, If they silently busted in, if they evacuated, etc.

I found a registered sex offender living in a hotel on East California Parkway Forest Hills, on probation. Wonder if the names will match when police release the info.

yep your right, I wonder if he has been staying for awhile.
Here is a pic from tonight
D66j0xDXsAA4WOo.jpg:large

YESSSSSS!!!! May SS have peace-filled days from now until the cows come home, and may her abductor never know another minute of peace for the rest of his miserable life.
That’d be the best case scenario. I can’t imagine the trauma this poor girl went through being taken from her own mother in broad daylight. I hope she pulls through.

Texas police find 8-year-old girl safe after she was kidnapped walking down the street with her mother

Texas police find 8-year-old girl safe after she was kidnapped walking down the street with her mother originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

SS was safely recovered by Fort Worth, Texas, police just after 2 a.m. local time Sunday, according to police. She was found safe and a suspect in the kidnapping has been taken into custody.

Police thanked the media for publicizing the incident and a concerned citizen for directing them to the location of the suspect's vehicle.
Continued at link

Car was a Gray Ford 500.

2 local church members went looking around, found the car and called it in. Citizens kept asking what they could do to help and that's what LE told them. Find the car. Help us find the car.

Cops arrived, car matched, established what room they were in and due to the circumstances were able to enter the room and locate her.

Cops listening on radio were screaming and clapping when they heard over the radio that she was safe.

"We didn't find her, we had citizens that went out of their way and found her." They aren't going to release the citizens names, but plans to recognize them at some point because they are absolutely heroes. Viewers on social media went out and found the car.

51 years of age, black male, facing aggravated kidnapping. No criminal history mentioned, is not a relative of SS.

SS was CALM, looked unharmed and was immediately transported to a local hospital. Looked unharmed to the officers but they are not medical professionals. Family going to hospital.

Thanking all of their followers. They are a good police department but with them on their side they are able to be better. Followers are a huge asset.

Dude is ecstatic. Rightfully so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave