Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the ABC interview w/BB
Reporter: What do you think happened to your daughter?
BB: "I don't know" "I can come up with a million and one REASONS, but I don't know what happened"
I wonder what the reasons were....

Marcelino Benito‏Verified account @MarcelinoKHOU
Kids writing #MaleahDavis messages of love and support at a balloon release in her honor this afternoon. Huge crowd of complete strangers coming together for Houston’s baby girl. #KHOU11 #HtownRush
D69VqRzWwAM6QVn.jpg

Does anybody know if this CPS hearing will still take place?
Permanency hearing scheduled for May 22, 2019.
I doubt it. They already had an emergency hearing regarding their case so even if they do have it neither one would be allowed permanent custody.
They can always request some type of visitation, which may or not be supervised. Imo

On the ABC interview w/BB
Reporter: What do you think happened to your daughter?
BB: "I don't know" "I can come up with a million and one REASONS, but I don't know what happened"
I wonder what the reasons were....
I'm guessing she meant the reason why she is missing, and what may have happened to her. Or maybe she meant the reasons why DV would cause harm to her, which would be interesting to hear. Imo

That’s a good point. Where are the other two children right now?

Did the youngest also attend daycare and if so did he attend that week as expected?
As of the emergency hearing held on Wednesday, May 10, the older brother has been placed with an aunt (his father CD's sister), while the younger brother is with his paternal grandmother. This is the same hearing where it was determined that BB and DV could have no contact with their children (BB denied this was true a day or so later though).

Little brother does attend the same daycare as stated a few posts ago. He attended daycare on Friday, May 3 because DV picked up him with no sign of Maleah. He MAY have attended throughout the week but we don't have info about that as of now. I would love to know.

It's been said before, but I sure hope someone very skilled and compassionate is speaking with the 5 year old brother about everything he knows.

Who doesn't know, and can answer in a heartbeat the last time they saw their child?!

There is a major problem when BB can't even answer this simple question without a qualifying statement.
I don't even remember BB saying when the last time she saw her was. Did she ever say what time she last saw her on the day she left? I would think she would have said something like, I said goodbye to her on Tuesday at (whatever) time, and that's the last time I saw her and she was fine.
Yet I have not heard her mention anything about that morning other than she had an argument with DV and she wasn't thinking that it had anything to do with the kids. Imo

Thanks for posting that again. I did see it before but somehow missed the part of her talking about seeing DV on Sunday.
When QX talks about mothers leaving their children with boyfriends and making sure they are safe he sounds more like a preacher than anything else. Imo
Is it me or does anyone else think her appearance with MAKE UP is a little odd. Does anyone e else wonder if they are getting paid for these interviews.

This is a really great idea, especially for Father's Day, who knows what to buy for men?! I can totally see my husband loving this, and checking the camera feed all of the time on his computer or cell phone. I think that they carry a full system at Costco.
I have the ring system. Really simple setup and very easy to use.

Is it me or does anyone else think her appearance with MAKE UP is a little odd. Does anyone e else wonder if they are getting paid for these interviews.

No, the only oddity I see is her not begging and pleading for Maleah and her well being. I would be screaming from the rooftops for answers. The makeup doesn't bother me, her lack of concern for her daughter does. JMO

Frankly, I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. IMO, There is more to this story than any evidence we currently have at our disposal.
There is much more to this story I agree. We have only been given tidbits of information. Keep in mind the info we do have where it has come from.
edited to add imo

Last edited:
She probably had it done at the studio for that interview, since it looks different than her other interviews. I think it's standard to use makeup, for both interviewers and guests.
And no, I don't think they get paid. Imo

Given that BB spokesperson QX has stated the family doesn't have nickels to rub together, I don't believe they have life insurance on their 4 year old daughter (or the other children for that matter). MOO
Unless not having two nickels to rub together is exactly why she is dead, if they did have a policy anyone in the household felt collecting on was worth more than a 4-year-old girl's life. Just speculation -- I agree with you that the life insurance angle is unlikely in this case and if there was one I bet we'd already know about it. They don't strike me as organized enough to pull that off especially given the ridiculousness of the kidnapping story; I think chaos, drama, desperation, and accidents are more their style.

No, the only oddity I see is her not begging and pleading for Maleah and her well being. I would be screaming from the rooftops for answers. The makeup doesn't bother me, her lack of concern for her daughter does. JMO
I doubt begging DV for information would help much, especially since he is insisting she was kidnapped.
I think their best bet is relying on LE for answers, and whatever information they can get from any witnesses who may know something. Most of his family members are probably no help at all. They stand behind him and insist he is innocent. There is a reason LE is not out searching for the kidnappers. Imo

Unless not having two nickels to rub together is exactly why she is dead, if they did have a policy anyone in the household felt collecting on was worth more than a 4-year-old girl's life. Just speculation -- I agree with you that the life insurance angle is unlikely in this case and if there was one I bet we'd already know about it.
I don't think DV would be able to benefit from any life insurance policy since Maleah was not his child. Unless, of course, he thought BB would believe his story. Imo

Never did I write that it is okay for anyone to commit crimes - poor or rich. I don't know why you would write such a statement.

"If you can't do the time, don't do the crime" is a pretty simple concept as is "if you can't pay the bail, don't go to jail."

Someone being viciously accused of a crime they did not commit, then arrested, jailed and unable to afford a bondsman is not a problem with the justice system, but rather the lying accuser.

There is nothing unfair or privileged about bonds which are set regardless of ability to pay, as you well know. The same amount of bond for the same category of crime regardless of financial status is equal treatment under the law. Equal.

Surely, you do not suggest that poor people are all released ROR while those with means have to pay a bond as that would be unequal treatment under the law. Surely, you do not suggest that everyone just get booked, fingerprinted and then released either. Finally, I do not think you suggest that there should be no bond system and therefore we just keep everyone in jail pending the outcome of their trial.

Oh that is not at all what you said. You said if you're too poor to make bail make sure you don't go to jail.

So what about rich people? Your statement infers that if you have the money to make bail you can commit a crime. Because that is the direct converse of your statement.

And no. I do not think poor people should be set free. I'm not sure how my comment would possibly suggest that. I think they should be treated equally. Which means there should not be two different systems- one in which rich people can make bail but not poor.

Bail should be based on access to income and assets as well as severity of crime and flight risk status. Period.

That's the law as it stands. But the practice of the law is different from what it actually states. Most people recognize that the rich have a completely different system of justice.

I'm not going to cry about it in the case of a baby murderer. That inequity has a result that I'm not sad about in this case. But in general, IMO, a dual system is totally un-American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member