Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
For my first post i just wanted to say Rest in Peace Sam.
I trust you are living it up wherever you are mate, You are sorely missed by many on this earthly plane. As today is the anniversary of his premature departure i feel deeply for his family and close friends whom i've had the privilege of knowing personally; They are among the kindest, sweetest people i've met. I hope legal "justice" is served swiftly and the "punishment" is of the utmost harshness.

Hi Karma welcome - I have read Webseluths for years but it was Sam who had me logging as a member. My heartfelt thoughts with all today on the first anniversary of his life being stolen. We all hope for the harshest penalty along with you. It will be a long load to justice but please stay around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new to Websleuths but I was under the impression that you could not cut and paste from from social media pages particularly if it some from the family.

Hi & Welcome. You would be right in what you say, but if you are referring to what Drb has posted up it's from an MSM article, if not then apologies.

Hi guys,
For my first post i just wanted to say Rest in Peace Sam.
I trust you are living it up wherever you are mate, You are sorely missed by many on this earthly plane. As today is the anniversary of his premature departure i feel deeply for his family and close friends whom i've had the privilege of knowing personally; They are among the kindest, sweetest people i've met. I hope legal "justice" is served swiftly and the "punishment" is of the utmost harshness.

Hi KH & Welcome. My heartfelt condolences for all that are affected by Sam's senseless death. I also imagine from what i have seen of Sam's folks in the media they would be exactly as you describe them. My heart breaks for them and Sam's sister, :( Sometimes this life just really sucks, and am no stranger to loss myself, so can fully empathize. We shouldn't have to bury a child, it feels like a huge injustice and is incomprehensible.

Hi & Welcome. You would be right in what you say, but if you are referring to what Drb has posted up it's from an MSM article, if not then apologies.
I assume NY was referring to the screenshots taken on the previous page of facebook.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Sad day. 1 year on and still no answers.

Hey Twinks, we can't bring anything like those pictures here. Especially family xx I'm sure you meant no harm.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I posted inside the quote somehow maybe when deleting photo

Sorry. How do I delete ?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I think we can only do it within an hour. Maybe message a mod or ? I still do things wrong. It's just a friendly reminder.

Boscaino appearing this morning in the Brisbane Arrest court again.
324b1bbe623c81cc5151373323e7dec4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Both appearing today. 12 months on I hope they are closer to giving the Thompsons some closure.
b042fe49730a232e863eb525142e2ea3.jpg
f3e79637143218c70bc4f53c8a365456.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Just to give an example my friends finally hope to see justice this year we hope. 2 years and 11 months later trail will finally start. Slow is lady justice.

Haven't been back on this thread in ages... yes frustrating that Sam's case hasn't made it to trial yet.

Not sure if people are aware (it was only recently brought to my attention) there's actually a calendar on the QLD courts website that tells you months in adavance what trials are booked in.

Queensland Courts calendars | Queensland Courts

I'm eagerly awaiting this trial, I think it's going to be fascinating (hearing the evidence gaathered)

I've wondered too why we've heard nothing about this case in the media for so long. Any ideas?
Hi, the reason IMO, I feel it is a quiet as they have not been to committal as yet. Also the police are confident they have the right people involved. This is common for things to be very quiet. Once committal comes we will hear bits and pieces and then it will be quiet again until trial. I have noticed this occurring more and more over the past few years and it may be to keep social media quiet. This crime was very active in social media at the time. I think of ST family often and hope they continue to be comforted by close family and friends.

The reason it is so quiet is due to the case now being under sub judice.

The media is not allowed to review anything that may interfere with anyone getting a fair trial. They cannot contaminate potential jurors or give any background.

Once the committal and then the trial start, the media should be able to speak about what happens then - unless the judge suppresses any testimony that is given in the proceedings. Once the trial is all over, the media should be able to report widely on this matter again (unless the judge issues a non-publication order of some type).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member