Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, this will be easy for LE to verify. The attendance & sign in/out logs at the daycare, as well as his timecards at work will prove this out. This will be part of a probable cause document too as it would speak to motive if he killed her. At this point I'm taking everything these two are saying with a glacier sized chunk of salt ...
I found it strange that Q made a point to mention that BB did not know about Maleah coming back home that morning. What is he trying to prove? Just making up stories to fit evidence (surveillance camera time stamp vs her departure time, phone record)? Why is it important that BB did not know Maleah was home? Maleah at home or daycare, does it matter? I don't follow his logic. Trying to prove BB couldn't have hurt Maleah that morning maybe?

But why would DV sneak Maleah back in the house and hide her when he knows BB will be leaving soon? He could just go and get Maleah after BB leaves without taking any risk of BB finding out.

Maleah never went to daycare that week. And DV didn't work that week, I believe. I'm afraid Maleah was his toy for several days before he killed her. That is my current speculative theory, subject to change.

I found it strange that Q made a point to mention that BB did not know about Maleah coming back home that morning. What is he trying to prove? Just making up stories to fit evidence (surveillance camera time stamp vs her departure time, phone record)? Why is it important that BB did not know Maleah was home? Maleah at home or daycare, does it matter? I don't follow his logic. Trying to prove BB couldn't have hurt Maleah that morning maybe?

But why would DV sneak Maleah back in the house and hide her when he knows BB will be leaving soon? He could just go and get Maleah after BB leaves without taking any risk of BB finding out.

Maleah never went to daycare that week. And DV didn't work that week, I believe. I'm afraid Maleah was his toy for several days before he killed her. That is my current speculative theory, subject to change.

That is curious. Though I doubt there would be good reason for him to go back to daycare and get her. It's also really curious as to why he would bring her back if he had to go to work. Why wouldn't BB2 take care of her. To me this really stinks of premeditation, which is so sick and twisted it makes me ill to think about. IMO

Also curious and I'm sure this has been discussed but do we know the source of that pic of DV in the hospital? Where he has the marks on his head? I don't think the hospital staff would take that pic would they? Someone took that picture of him and released it

I think it's also possible that she may have had marks or bruises or something they did not want anyone to see, and that's why she was kept home. Imo
If they were responsible for marks/bruises, and decided to keep Maleah at home that week, and have DV call in sick for all week to babysit Maleah, then BB is guilty of child endangerment. She left her baby with a known abuser to further abuse. DV seized the opportunity to do whatever he desired. Maleah ends up dying. This case is extremely upsetting!

Marcelino Benito‏Verified account @MarcelinoKHOU 1m1 minute ago
Protest outside CPS office in Houston. Protesters says #MaleahDavis would still be alive if CPS hadn’t returned her to her family. #KHOU11 #HTownRush
D7BxWLrWkAAXEmz.jpg

Also curious and I'm sure this has been discussed but do we know the source of that pic of DV in the hospital? Where he has the marks on his head? I don't think the hospital staff would take that pic would they? Someone took that picture of him and released it
In BB's interview she states that DV stayed at BB2's with her. So BB probably took the pics. (remember she was defending him at the time) Moo

That is curious. Though I doubt there would be good reason for him to go back to daycare and get her. It's also really curious as to why he would bring her back if he had to go to work. Why wouldn't BB2 take care of her. To me this really stinks of premeditation, which is so sick and twisted it makes me ill to think about. IMO
I believe he planned to be sick that week. Supposedly he was sent home on Tuesday for vomiting. But I don't think he went to work that day or the remaining days in that week. He enters his house at 7:54 am on Tuesday with Maleah trailing behind him. (Q says he sneaks in Maleah as BB is walking out. LOL) If DV went to work after that, there's no one at home to be with Maleah.

If they were responsible for marks/bruises, and decided to keep Maleah at home that week, and have DV call in sick for all week to babysit Maleah, then BB is guilty of child endangerment. She left her baby with a known abuser to further abuse. DV seized the opportunity to do whatever he desired. Maleah ends up dying. This case is extremely upsetting!
Yes, by her own account, or at least QX's, she was neglectful. If there was abuse that resulted in death than it may be felony endangerment.
We will just have to wait and see.
That is, if we even hear any more about this case. Imo

I believe he planned to be sick that week. Supposedly he was sent home on Tuesday for vomiting. But I don't think he went to work that day or the remaining days in that week. He enters his house at 7:54 am on Tuesday with Maleah trailing behind him. (Q says he sneaks in Maleah as BB is walking out. LOL) If DV went to work after that, there's no one at home to be with Maleah.

So back to my premeditation comment. All moo. This story is infuriating

About the video... We know DV carried out the basket and we know cadaver dogs hit on the basket, so it would appear he is at minimum, guilty of what he has been charged with. The thing that gets me is many of us assume there is more video, and if BB is on video in a way that implicates her, would the media have her on their shows as a victim or a grieving mother? They have seen the video, it was them that released the clips.
Yeah, my question is - if BB was home when he took the brother to daycare, why did Maleah go with him at all??

ETA - That does lend to him "sneaking" Maleah back in but he's walking so far ahead of her it doesn't look like sneaking to me. I just don't understand any of this or how/why anyone would murder a quiet and innocent 4 year old
Not really....but I can't talk about why I think that. I can only suggest to go look for the answer to your question.
My question too. That leads me to think that BB knew MD was going with DV to drop off baby brother. Knew he came back with MD. In fact MD didn't look like she was dressed to go to daycare.

Here's the thing. It's not just CPS! It's a judge that would order this stuff
I am not sure if this counts as MSM, but it contains some information about the judges involved in the case, including a detail I hadn't see before - it asserts that the judge that actually signed the order returning Maleah to BB's household was not actually Gloria Lopez but was appointed by her.
The Harris County Court System Can't Keep Secrets About Little Maleah – Dolcefino Consulting

My question too. That leads me to think that BB knew MD was going with DV to drop off baby brother. Knew he came back with MD. In fact MD didn't look like she was dressed to go to daycare.

That is interesting. Which would mean BB consented to DV abusing MD. It is beyond depraved.

based off the floor plan of the apartment, i don’t see how one could smuggle a 4 yo in without being detected for 1.5 hours.

if you’re on the patio, the two would walk by the fence and you’d hear two sets of footsteps. even see two shadows or figures thru the slats.

in the house, maybe they had carpet flooring andyou wouldn’t hear footsteps. maybe they wear their shoes in the house so maleah’s shoes wouldn’t be left at the door. if you were sitting on the patio with the vertical blinds partly closed, you couldn’t see the front door but within 90 minutes you would walk by the two smaller rooms to get to the bathroom or master to get your suitcase or last minute look to make sure you didn’t miss anything. you’d see the bedrooms doors from the living room if you were watching tv.

i don’t come from a “closed door” house, is this more common than im assuming?

I don't believe the spin QX puts on every comment he makes including DV collecting Maleah early from daycare and bringing her home before BB departed for airport.

I also don't believe Maleah was home for 2 hours without BB noticing.

I believe it more likely that DV left home with all 3 children and dropped one off at school, other at daycare, and Maleah came back home as planned all along. She was lagging behind DV when they got back to apartment, and did not appear to be sneaked inside as alleged. MOO

Deysy Rios on Twitter
Translated from Spanish by Microsoft
Parents protest for the disappearance of #maleahdavis accuse CPS of not having protected the girl, CPS declines comments about it, Maleah has been missing for more than two weeks where's #MaleahDavis? Protest outside of #CPS
D7ByAcrXkAAtWy9.jpg
D7ByAcqXYAA106X.jpg

12:41 PM - 20 May 2019
I was wondering when this was going to come up in the media. They certainly could be held accountable. Jmo

DV arrived at hospital alleging he and two children were abducted by 3 men, and released only a few hours earlier with his son. LE was summoned, and he was being treated as a victim and I'm sure that would include photographs by LE investigating the alleged crime.

I don't believe the "injured photos" in media were from LE but most likely by BB and/or DV's family who according to BB were also present at hospital. MOO

I am not sure if this counts as MSM, but it contains some information about the judges involved in the case, including a detail I hadn't see before - it asserts that the judge that actually signed the order returning Maleah to BB's household was not actually Gloria Lopez but was appointed by her.
The Harris County Court System Can't Keep Secrets About Little Maleah – Dolcefino Consulting
So it does seems that BB is also not allowed to speak of anything related to CPS. According to that article it specifies "all parties," not just the media, are bound by the gag order.
Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member