Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe there was a fight.
If the engagement was broken off why was she expecting him to pick her up from the airport. She also told a news reporter that he is the finance /stepfather to MD after MD was missing, plus she was still wearing the ring and defending him. This is after (according to BB) she broke up with him through text at the airport because of infidelity. Not buying what she selling... Moo
IMO my speculation is that any fight would have happened between the monday 6th that BB was defending DV in media and both are staying at BB2 house and the friday 10th QX that revealed his “investigation” of allegations of abuse & infidelity by DV and BB says she hasn’t spoken to DV in days

my apologies if this was already covered but this is confusing me .. i am wondering in the most recent BB interview, is BB recanting the abuse allegations by QX or is she affirming that she was not aware of the abuse before this investigation ?

Where was Maleah’s older brother this whole time? He was staying at the apartment everyday the week BB went away until the Friday evening when his father came and picked him up? Im trying to make sense of certain things but the more I try the more confused I end up.
Yes, it's very strange CD only goes to pick up the older son Friday evening, when BB was to return home the same night.

IMO my speculation is that any fight would have happened between the monday 6th that BB was defending DV in media and both are staying at BB2 house and the friday 10th QX that revealed his “investigation” of allegations of abuse & infidelity by DV and BB says she hasn’t spoken to DV in days

my apologies if this was already covered but this is confusing me .. i am wondering in the most recent BB interview, is BB recanting the abuse allegations by QX or is she affirming that she was not aware of the abuse before this investigation ?
She is not recanting the abuse allegations, I think she does believe that he physically abused Maleah.
But between the first interview and the most current interview a gag order was put in place so she is prohibited from talking about it now. Imo

She is not recanting the abuse allegations, I think she does believe that he physically abused Maleah.
But between the first interview and the most current interview a gag order was put in place so she is prohibited from talking about it now. Imo
BB stated in her latest interview that DV was not abusive.

BBM
Currently she is claiming that she was not aware of the abuse until Q told her about it. But she was aware, I believe.

I don't think DV has cut a deal at all. I think the bond was lowered simply because it was not appropriate for the charge. I don't think he is going to claim that she got rid of the body, or that either one of them had anything to do with the crime.
I do believe that she may have been aware that DV brought Maleah back home, but that she won't admit to it because that makes her look guilty of leaving her with him knowing that she may not have been safe.
I doubt any murder or abuse took place in the hour and a half that she was still there. I don't think DV would have kept her body in the apartment for three days. I think he would have gotten rid of it as soon as possible, rather than take any risks.
I think the person who shows the most deception is DV. From his ridiculous story, his questionable wounds, lying about who dropped him off, denying any blood would be found in the apartment, avoiding LE, refusing to provide LE with a description of the kidnappers, and still maintaining his innocence, not to mention his pitiful pose for the picture in the hospital with guilt all over his face, I would think he is the one who has shown the most deception here.
I doubt he is only guilty of tampering with a body. Imo
BBM- But she stated in the interview that she did leave the kids with DV for 3 days and did before in the past. So she did think it was safe. What's the difference if he brought MD back home or not she still left MD in his care for 3 days. Moo

I agree. More important, CPS never charged DV with abuse but did charge the bio parents. MOO
CPS would charge the parents no matter who actually physically abused the child.
CPS did not witness any physical abuse, so they could not prove that it occurred. However it was strongly suspected and reported by the hospital that the injury could not have occurred the way BB said it did.
In that case the normal procedure would be to accuse the parents of abuse, even though the kids did not live with their biological father.
The alleged abuse occurred while the kids were living with their mothers boyfriend.
Either way, the allegations will be against the parents, as they are the legal guardians, and are still responsible, as opposed to anyone else living in the home, unless they have solid proof. In order to accuse the boyfriend they would need witnesses and other evidence. Even then the parents are accountable and the children may be removed from the home. Imo

Sorry, I should have clarified, I believe hospital gown photo with head trauma was by hospital or LE.

However, somebody took DV to BB2's home from hospital, and I believe photos circulating of DV's body were later taken at home. MOO
But i thought it was stated DV hasnt been home since the hospital?

BBM- But she stated in the interview that she did leave the kids with DV for 3 days and did before in the past. So she did think it was safe. Whats the difference if he brought MD back home or not she still left MD in his care for 3 days. Moo
Exactly. It doesn't matter whether it was for an hour, 5 hours, or 5 days. The bottom line is that she left her children in the care of someone else when she should have known they may not have been well cared for.

Marcelino Benito‏Verified account @MarcelinoKHOU 47m47 minutes ago
Derion Vence’s father claims #MaleahDavis mother told Derion’s other brother: “I’m about to get a Lifetime movie out of this” on day 1 of Maleah’s disappearance. #KHOU11 #HTownrush

Marcelino Benito (@MarcelinoKHOU) | Twitter

Beyond speechless. Let's see, who would be BB in the movie? Too bad the actress from "Precious" lost weight.

BTW, for those of you who have not seen "Precious", it is pretty brutal, and probably what Maleah's life would have been as a teen. Sadly.

CPS would charge the parents no matter who actually physically abused the child.
CPS did not witness any physical abuse, so they could not prove that it occurred. However it was strongly suspected and reported by the hospital that the injury could not have occurred the way BB said it did.
In that case the normal procedure would be to accuse the parents of abuse, even though the kids did not live with their biological father.
The alleged abuse occurred while the kids were living with their mothers boyfriend.
Either way, the allegations will be against the parents, as they are the legal guardians, and are still responsible, as opposed to anyone else living in the home, unless they have solid proof. In order to accuse the boyfriend they would need witnesses and other evidence. Even then the parents are accountable and the children may be removed from the home. Imo
The Bio-dad was never charge with abuse. He was just named in the record because he did not show up for the hearing. Moo

Thanks @ MsBetsy.

What about DV and the custody of his son? Is it not true that DV was caring for his son away from BB until Feb 2019 when BB was granted monitored custody of her children with CD?

The Bio-dad was never charge with abuse. He was just named in the record because he did not show up for the hearing. Moo
I thought the allegation was against him too. Why else was he only allowed visitation? Usually it is whichever parent had custody. Maybe he did not have custody. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson