OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is video/images of AW going to multiple Walmart’s looking for shoes/boots enough to prove they committed murder?

I say yes imo, that is very very damning evidence

I say they went to multiple Walmart’s bc other Walmart’s didn’t have the size/type they needed. They should’ve thought it out more and acquired these in an untraceable way. Prepaid Visa cards can even be traced. IMO they should’ve got footwear from a flea market

:cool:

I am only theorizing that the reason they went to so many different Walmarts is to help avoid detection. Let me know if you can think of a different reason to do this.

You pointed out an interesting fact, that by going store to store to store, it only draws scrutiny and makes them look like they are doing something suspicious.

If they were shopping for anything to facilitate their crimes in any way, then why bounce around from Walmart to Walmart? Why not, like you said, set up an online anonymous account or at least go out of state to more obscure stores?

The fact that there is no DNA from GW4, leads me to suspect his will be a circumstantial case. In other words, there will need to be overwhelming evidence of the things he did before and after April 22, 2016.

The exception being if they can tie the gun silencer or parts to make a silencer to him.
Amateurs don't think enough about the evidence they leave before they commit a crime. They are worried about evidence at the crime scene and getting rid of their clothes and weapons after the crime etc...

Jake's DNA will be all over the 2 Rhoden homes he shared with Hanna so it's a moot point unless his DNA is on the victims or on a weapon or on other obvious things from that night.

Sorry, I'm getting off subject, just speculating....:cool:

CC, remember GW4 wouldn't even talk at interviews. I really think he is involved as much as the others, we just haven't seen any of his Discovery yet. JMO

The time stamps on the Wal*Mart receipts will show the the route taken from store to store.
That route and the times could imply that other stops were made.

Plus cameras e v e r y w h e r e. Including highways and all their gas, food or pit stops. They watched too much Boondock Saints and not enough crime shows, IMO.

I wonder if any of them had been banned at any Walmarts? Walmart takes that stuff seriously! Maybe they moved around to prevent Walmart from detecting them. I mean, they are about the only place to get a lot of things in some locations. If you can't get it at the one, you may have to go the next county over, as in, if they recognize someone who has been banned, they will send them on their way. So the Ws may have had to shop different ones, if one or more had ever been banned. Walmart is serious, they're developing facial recognition software to be put into use. Grab a photo of you as you come inside their doors.

They were far from destitute. FW had plenty. JMO

That doesn't mean she handed it to them. I'm not even so sure she's as flush as folks think. I think she's land rich. If I was worth what she has been purported to be worth, and I could get to it, cash in hand, I'd be hiring my grandsons the finest attorneys that money could buy. Nothing against court appointed attys, they are needed, and work hard, but, I'd have each of them, their own, private attorneys.

I wonder if any of them had been banned at any Walmarts? Walmart takes that stuff seriously! Maybe they moved around to prevent Walmart from detecting them. I mean, they are about the only place to get a lot of things in some locations. If you can't get it at the one, you may have to go the next county over, as in, if they recognize someone who has been banned, they will send them on their way. So the Ws may have had to shop different ones, if one or more had ever been banned. Walmart is serious, they're developing facial recognition software to be put into use. Grab a photo of you as you come inside their doors.

I haven't seen anything to suggest they had been banned from any Walmart. It seems they were in hot pursuit of very special boots FAST. JMO

Is video/images of AW going to multiple Walmart’s looking for shoes/boots enough to prove they committed murder?

I say yes imo, that is very very damning evidence

I say they went to multiple Walmart’s bc other Walmart’s didn’t have the size/type they needed. They should’ve thought it out more and acquired these in an untraceable way. Prepaid Visa cards can even be traced. IMO they should’ve got footwear from a flea market
Circumstantial, but yes, it's good evidence against them.... My 2 Cents Only......

With Circumstantial Evidence you put together a totality of evidence. All the various Walmarts the Wagner's shopped in combined with their surveillance of the Rhodens, the hacking of the Rhodens, the forged custody documents, the custody dispute which can come from witnesses (there is also evidence of this on a Wagner computer) parts to make a silencer, Boondock Saints movie, proficiency with hunting,

no alibi, live only 30 minutes away, they know the Rhodens and the dogs and have been to their houses, Angela's bad feelings towards Hanna after the break up, maybe a boot tread or partial boot tread match, Jake knew where they kept spare keys (like BJM did), Jake lived with Hanna so he would have the key to Chris's (?) trailer, etc....

And The Wagner's
have the 3 important elements:
MOTIVE - MEANS - OPPORTUNITY

This is only circumstantial evidence. IF, and that is only an IF, these cases have only circumstantial evidence, the prosecutors would have to have mammoth amounts of it, which they seem to have. Many many cases are won based only on circumstantial evidence.

We will have to wait for the trials to see what DIRECT evidence they might have, including witnesses who can give direct testimony.

Circumstantial evidence = parts to make a silencer, buying the parts to make a silencer.

Direct evidence = Silencer parts with a forensic match, Silencer parts with a ballistics match, part of the Silencer was left at the crime scene, a witness gives direct testimony regarding the Silencer etc....

Last edited:
That doesn't mean she handed it to them. I'm not even so sure she's as flush as folks think. I think she's land rich. If I was worth what she has been purported to be worth, and I could get to it, cash in hand, I'd be hiring my grandsons the finest attorneys that money could buy. Nothing against court appointed attys, they are needed, and work hard, but, I'd have each of them, their own, private attorneys.

She sure didn't mind shelling out over $1,000 for "body armor" for Billy. She's got it. Maybe she gets it from her criminal enterprise/s...I can hardly wait for her trial. All JMO

Circumstantial, but yes, it's good evidence against them.... My 2 Cents Only......

With Circumstantial Evidence you put together a totality of evidence. All the various Walmarts the Wagner's shopped in combined with their surveillance of the Rhodens, the hacking of the Rhodens, the forged custody documents, the custody dispute which can come from witnesses (there is also evidence of this on a Wagner computer) parts to make a silencer, Boondock Saints movie, proficiency with hunting,

no alibi, live only 30 minutes away, they know the Rhodens and the dogs and have been to their houses, Angela's bad feelings towards Hanna after the break up, maybe a boot tread or partial boot tread match, Jake knew where they kept spare keys (like BJM did), Jake lived with Hanna so he would have the key to Chris's trailer, etc....

And The Wagner's

This is only circumstantial evidence. IF, and that is only an IF, these cases have only circumstantial evidence, the prosecutors would have to have mammoth amounts of it, which they seem to have. Many many cases are won based only on circumstantial evidence.

We will have to wait for the trials to see what DIRECT evidence they might have, including witnesses who can give direct testimony.

Circumstantial evidence = parts to make a silencer, buying the parts to make a silencer.

Direct evidence = Silencer parts with a forensic match, Silencer parts with ballistics match, part of the Silencer was left at the crime scene, a witness gives direct testimony regarding the Silencer etc....

IMO, Direct evidence won't come out until trials. Not a smidgen.

BBM
The more I read, the more I think there were cash flow problems for FW. Lots of recent Trusts and transfers of property and new corporations being formed......

no alibi, live only 30 minutes away, they know the Rhodens and the dogs and have been to their houses, Angela's bad feelings towards Hanna after the break up, maybe a boot tread or partial boot tread match, Jake knew where they kept spare keys (like BJM did), Jake lived with Hanna so he would have the key to Chris's (?) trailer, etc....

And The Wagner's

Direct evidence = Silencer parts with a forensic match, Silencer parts with a ballistics match, part of the Silencer was left at the crime scene, a witness gives direct testimony regarding the Silencer etc....
It’s not 30 min away. 15 min (20 max)

BBM
The more I read, the more I think there were cash flow problems for FW. Lots of recent Trusts and transfers of property and new corporations being formed......

Perhaps FW is smart, that way. Look poor = poor, cashwise? It worked for her bail, right? Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have millions being laundered through her LLCs. She has had and still does have, big biggies advising her, watching over her and her monies and the Farm. Research pays. IMO, the last thing she is worried about is money. But it's okay...she is still manipulating everyone. Alas, she advertises some Kune Kunes on a site where she knows we will find it, and all of a sudden, she's selling off pigs just to survive. Wow. She is the Queen of Deception. But, she has been taught well, by the best, or worst, depends on how you look at it. All JMO.

Her history is golden, in a bad way. JMO

Last edited:
But doesn’t the direct evidence have to be disclosed along with the discovery?

Yes. All evidence. But we won't learn about it until the trials. There are lists we see of the evidence, but we don't know how the evidence will be presented. Direct? Circumstantial?

Direct evidence is often used in court terminology to describe evidence that straightforwardly supports the guilt or innocence of a person on trial. Unlike circumstantial evidence, which asks the judge or jury to infer reasonable conclusions, this form of evidence can stand on its own, and does not require any presumption. Video, tape recordings, and some types of witness testimony can be used as direct evidence to support a claim.

There are two major types of evidence that guide arguments in court. Circumstantial evidence requires inference to reach a desired conclusion. If the person on trial went out and bought a gun and bullets the day before the victim was shot, the prosecution will want the judge or jury to infer that the accused bought the gun to shoot the victim. Enough telling circumstantial evidence can convince people to believe that someone is innocent or guilty, but by itself cannot prove that an event took place.

True direct evidence, in contrast, leaves little or no possibility of a different conclusion. In American courts, juries and judges must believe that the accused person committed the crime beyond a reasonable doubt. This type of evidence, such as a video showing a crime, can help remove any lingering doubts about what actually happened. Although there is no legal distinction between direct and circumstantial evidence, the latter is often seen as more objective.

What is Direct Evidence? (with pictures)
What is Witness Testimony? (with pictures)
What is Circumstantial Evidence? (with pictures)
What is Physical Evidence? (with pictures)

Last edited:
Hey folks, been off a few weeks looking at schools with my daughter. You guys have changed threads again lol. I can't keep up, I'm loosing the battle with time management. Has anyone gone to court yet lol? I thought JW had some hearing around the 17th..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member