Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been discussed in one of the threads, or this one, and I don't remember. If DV was seen leaving the apartment on the neighbor's surveillance camera at 8:53 am, then BB was alone with MD from that time until around 9:30 am. Not many 4-year olds that I know are going to be quiet for 1/2 hour and/or seek out their mom, dad, it other caregiver. That said, maybe something went on while DV was at work, BB sent a text for him to get home, he leaves work and is left to deal with whatever situation happened at home. Maybe the fight while she was at the airport had to do with that as opposed to DV texting pictures; which I still think he may have been texting a woman.

Also, if he was texting another woman, I can see her going into a jealous rage. She comes off as the type that would. More and more I think that she has some form of mental illness. The texting could have set something off.

As far as phones go, we don't know who their phone service provider is and if the data can be recovered. That would be unfortunate, but may be a reality.

All of this is just speculation and thoughts I keep having. Again, I'm having a tough time believing things people involved have said. So many lies and twists and turns. I'm just waiting, and hoping, that someone starts telling the truth.

Photo's taken outside of hospital and/or at BB2's home. Reportedly, BB and DV never returned to the apartment since the alleged abduction. MOO
Ok now im really confused. So the pictures are from the hospital and BB2’s home?

<modsnip>
The video is 48 minutes and worth the watch.
There are some consistencies with what DV's father says and what BVs Mother says. There are always 3 sides to a story... one side, then another, finally the truth.
Yes, he also says he believes Brittany set up the whole kidnapping and that she took out an insurance policy on Maleah. He denies there is any video of Maleah walking in the apartment and never walking out, then when the interviewer asks him what he was doing with the laundry basket he claims, "doing laundry!"
He also claims the car was stolen and denied there is any video of the car pulling up at the hospital and dropping him off, and fuels the kidnapping story by emphasizing how many kids are snatched off the streets around there.
When asked about the blood in the apartment, he denies they found blood in the hallway, bathroom, and sink and instead claims the blood came from her older brother that was found on a teddy bear. He claims LE found no DNA evidence belonging to Maleah.
I don't find this guy credible. He not only seems to be missing some brain cells but appears to be three sheets to the wind. Or something. Imo

Last edited by a moderator:
just catching up on this interview with DV's father on KHOU11

They set him up some type of way. He loved her (MD), he been taking care of her since she was 1 years old. She (BB) told my son the night before that she was gonna get a Lifetime movie out of this. Why would she leave her kids with someone she thought was doing all them type of things? DV works, he cleans the house, he does the laundry, he takes the kids to daycare he does all those things . . . I believe my son is innocent, I believe his story. [paraphrased]

This is beginning to remind me of the Kyrian Knox story. Not just because Kamel Harris just had his trial last week, but the differing versions as people toss each other under the bus. Two families offering their versions to the public via social media and dueling MSM interviews. It begins to take on a Jerry Springer episode flavor eventually.
BBM: Eventually?? :D

correct. He did not have custody but was fighting for it. Moo
I'm talking about before they were removed from the house. CPS had custody at the time Maleah went missing. But are you sure they went to court after Maleah was born to establish custody? I had not read that. I know Brittany had physical custody because the kids were living with her.But if they never established custody in court I'm assuming they both had equal legal custody. Imo

But remember, she said this AFTER the gag order was in place. QX claimed that she had reason to believe Maleah was being abused.
So even though she later denied it, it stands to reason she knew it might not be safe to leave them with him. Imo
This is a quote from the court documents. DV is not mentioned. Btw, I'm not a DV fan....I think someone else is involved also.
--------------------------------------------------------
Maleah and her brothers were removed from the home and placed with a relative at the time,” officials said in their written statement.

Officials said a judge ordered the children be returned home in February but under monitored conditions.

Court documents said Maleah and her older brother were physically abused and neglected by Bowens and Davis In another section of the court documents, a doctor couldn't confirm whether Maleah's injuries were caused by abuse and Bowens was in parenting classes.

"Brittany Bowens has engaged in a history or pattern of child abuse and child neglect," court documents said. "Craig Davis has engaged in a history or pattern of child abuse and child neglect."

Why CPS says Maleah Davis was pulled from her home last year

But QX stopped BB from answering certain questions because of the gag order but she answered those with no tap on the arm...If she thought it was unsafe she wouldn't of answered the way she did or not answer a ALL. Moo
I think she may have been trying to protect herself from further speculation, but you may be right, she may have really believed they would be safe with him. She may have been in denial too, and wanted to believe she could trust him. Imo

Yes, it's very strange CD only goes to pick up the older son Friday evening, when BB was to return home the same night.
Possibly that was his visitation weekend. It would explain why mom only thought DV was missing. Her two older kids were supposed to be with their dad and maybe the youngest would have been with a babysitter while DV picked her up at the airport.

Last edited:
My thoughts on BB interviews concerning DV
-I think the 1st interview with QX speaking on her behalf:
talking about abuse, sexual abuse, foster care, BB's abuse, male organ pics etc...
I think it was BB's way of distancing herself from the crime, DV and creating motive for MD's disappearance. She was mad at DV. He was ignoring her. (I believe alot of what QX said were lies and BB knows that)
Then more backlash came from the community - How can a mother leave her child with a man that she just admitted was abusive.
She was getting hammered by all fronts and was probably in jeopardy of never getting her kids back. She was defeated.
Then the latest interviews were self-serving because of all the backlash and upcoming CPS issues. She stated DV was not abusive and she believed her kid were safe.
IMO- I think BB's first interview was hogwash and her latest had some truth to it concerning DV only. (not the entire interview)

My thought on BB interviews concerning DV
-I think the 1st interview with QX speaking on her behalf:
talking about abuse, sexual abuse, foster care, BB's abuse, male organ pics etc...
I think it was BB's way of distancing herself from the crime, DV and creating motive for MD's disappearance. She was mad at DV. He was ignoring her. (I believe alot of what QX said were lies and BB knows that)
Then more backlash came from the community - How can a mother leave her child with a man that she just admitted was abusive.
She was getting hammered by all fronts and was probably in jeopardy of never getting her kids back. She was defeated.
Then the latest interviews were self-serving because of all the backlash and upcoming CPS issues. She stated DV was not abusive and she believed her kid were safe.
IMO- I think BB's first interview was hogwash and her latest had some truth to it concerning DV only. (not the entire interview)
I like what you're saying.....

If this weren't such an awfully sad case where a beautiful little baby girl was murdered, I would be laughing at the stories these people are telling. Did they think they could get away with this? With THOSE stories? Dear me.
Amen.......that in itself tells the tale. Good people just can't imagine how really bad the bad people are....

<modsnip>
The video is 48 minutes and worth the watch.
There are some consistencies with what DV's father says and what BBs Mother says. There are always 3 sides to a story... one side, then another, finally the truth.

I believe that DV's father is telling a lot of truths here. "She ain't no kind of mother." I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
In her last interview, BB stated that DV never physically or verbally abused her. And I tend to believe her here.

sniped for space

Not to be argumentative, but BB said DV had threatened when she wanted to take Maleah to the ER. What would he threatened her with? I won't love you anymore?

This is a quote from the court documents. DV is not mentioned. Btw, I'm not a DV fan....I think someone else is involved also.
--------------------------------------------------------
Maleah and her brothers were removed from the home and placed with a relative at the time,” officials said in their written statement.

Officials said a judge ordered the children be returned home in February but under monitored conditions.

Court documents said Maleah and her older brother were physically abused and neglected by Bowens and Davis In another section of the court documents, a doctor couldn't confirm whether Maleah's injuries were caused by abuse and Bowens was in parenting classes.

"Brittany Bowens has engaged in a history or pattern of child abuse and child neglect," court documents said. "Craig Davis has engaged in a history or pattern of child abuse and child neglect."

Why CPS says Maleah Davis was pulled from her home last year
Yes, but this was all just before the injury to her brain occurred. I think those were the same documents we saw earlier.
This is why I believe that Maleah had previous injuries that were caused from physical abuse, and why BB denied the symptoms of vomiting blood and lethargy. I think there was consistent abuse that may have led to her death.
In CPS documents the parents are named as being responsible for the abuse and neglect, whether it be an uncle, step-parent, or anyone who is living with them who caused the actual injuries. It could be someone totally unrelated, like a tenant they are renting a room to.
There are 300 pages of documents so it's impossible to determine who was doing the actual physical abuse without reading the entire report.
But even so, the custodial parents are held responsible for any abuse that occurs while the children are in their care or that occurs with any person they choose to leave in charge of them.
But only if they know the abuse is or may be happening and they make that decision regardless.
That is the way I have always understood it. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member