Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears he has a disposable hospital gown or top on. So I'm guessing he was at the hospital unless he left with it on. I just can't figure out where he might have been.

CPS has been involved since at least 2016 since the gag order is from 2016 to present. If BB worked during that time, the kids would more than likely been in day care.
I don't think it's correct that CPS has been involved since 2016. I think a child support case began in 2016 between DV and BB and CPS intervened in 2018 when they received the report of alleged abuse. I'll see if I can find a source... MOO

ETA:

Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?
The state got involved after a seizure and head injury sent Maleah to the hospital in August. (2018)

The shocking history and short life of Maleah Davis. We obtain child protective service timeline
The Department of Family and Protective Services (TDFPS) released over 300 pages of documents pertaining to 4-year-old Maleah, with allegations of child abuse dating back to August 2018.

Edited to change "custody case" to "child support case"

Last edited:
I place zero credibility on another life insurance story. A burial policy perhaps, but for anything else we are talking about 4 year old with history of recent traumatic brain injury (TMI). Not going to happen. MOO
I was referring to the interview by D V Dad. He talks about a life insurance policy on Maleah and about a lifetime movie .

Could LE have taken his clothes while he was at the hospital and the hospital furnished him something to go home in?

Do you mean other than that nice white shirt that had no blood showing through it at the hospital? If there was evidence of him wearing it over a twenty four hour period and laying on the side of the road for who knows how long and it stayed white as snow it might not of been on their most important piece of evidence.

Honestly not trying to be argumentative, just questions thought of after a post. My mind tend to wonder.

I don't think it's correct that CPS has been involved since 2016. I think a custody case began in 2016 between DV and BB and CPS intervened in 2018 when they received the report of alleged abuse. I'll see if I can find a source... MOO

ETA:

The state got involved after a seizure and head injury sent Maleah to the hospital in August. (2018)

The shocking history and short life of Maleah Davis. We obtain child protective service timeline
The Department of Family and Protective Services (TDFPS) released over 300 pages of documents pertaining to 4-year-old Maleah, with allegations of child abuse dating back to August 2018.
Ok. Thanks. I'll read the articles.

I was referring to the interview by D V Dad. He talks about a life insurance policy on Maleah and about a lifetime movie .
He also said Maleah's blood was not in the apartment, and that the older son had cut himself and got blood on a teddy bear.
He also claims that the stolen vehicle was not seen on camera dropping him off at the hospital, and that the kidnapping not only occurred, but implies was possibly a set up, most likely by BB in order to collect insurance money from this life insurance policy.
I think maybe it's DV's father who has watched too many lifetime movies.
BB has said in interviews that this doesn't seem real to her, that this is something that happens in movies. Maybe that's where he got the idea that she said something about a Lifetime Movie.
It's really hard to tell who is telling the truth or who is getting their facts mixed up in this case. Imo

Can't be the apartment. He never went back there after being released from the hospital supposedly, then went on the run and needed a manhunt to find him according to Q. But then there is a "witness" that claims to of seen DV on Saturday night smoking a cigarette.

I think they both battered Maleah. How long were Maleah and her younger brother in daycare? Only after CPS got involved? How long did DV and BB live at BB2's?
consider the source that said DV never went back to the apartment...There was no manhunt and he wasn't hiding. Moo

I too think something happened to Maleah while DV and BB were still home. She got worse after DV went to work, and he BB let him know. Just my thoughts.

I think the threat of DV seeing someone else was more important to BB than any of the kids. Even in one interview, she was mad because he wasn't contacting her, he left her, etc, when she had already stated she called off the engagement. So according to one of her stories, she broke up with him, yet in another story, he left her.

I just hope her little body can be found.

I place zero credibility on another life insurance story. A burial policy perhaps, but for anything else we are talking about 4 year old with history of recent traumatic brain injury (TMI). Not going to happen. MOO

I was thinking it might be something like a policy an employer would offer, a burial policy as you call it. But DV's Dad is calling it "life insurance". Who knows, just one more weird piece of the puzzle ...

Ok so after looking at the DV body injury photo it sure looks like it was taken at the apartment where it was stated he never went back to after the hospital. MOO
Or possibly at his brother's house where he was staying. I think it was his father who supplied some of the pictures. Some of those wounds look more than a day or two old.

I don't think it's correct that CPS has been involved since 2016. I think a custody case began in 2016 between DV and BB and CPS intervened in 2018 when they received the report of alleged abuse. I'll see if I can find a source... MOO

ETA:

It was reported as a child support issue in 2016 and ended that summer. According to this article, it started back up in August 2018.
Search for Maleah Davis called off 'until further notice' because of weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members