Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
She clearly said that she wasn't at the apartment. She was staying with her mother.
BB stated that she stayed with BB2 when DV was a no show at airport.

I'm curious where she staying today as she claimed in her last interview that she was not speaking with her mother BB2.

If they are not speaking, I don't think she's staying with her. MOO

I enlarged the two pics of the laundry basket. Notice the end where you hold it, turns out. Similar on both. Also the holes are similar but can't match because one pic is grainy.
Yeah, I don't think they are the same. They are two different colors. To me what is significant is that he was seen on camera with the same one he left in the car.
Did they ever mention whether or not he was seen carrying the empty basket back in the house?

I wondered the other day about an insurance policy on Malea h and asked about it on here . In an interview dv dad gave he stated something about an insurance policy bb may of had on MD.
I don't know if we can discus the content of that interview but I believe he was 100% truthful to what he knows and believes.

If you look behind and to the the lower right of DV there is a blue laundry basket. So, I'm thinking the photos were taken at? BB2?

I don't think that's a laundry basket. Somewhere there is a wider photo showing more of the blue plastic thing. I remember doing a double take to see if it was a laundry basket, but when I enlarged the photo it looked like a patio chair similar to this one:
shopping

Penza Mushroom Stack Resin Plastic Outdoor Dining Chair

MOO.

ETA: This one shows a little bit more to the right but it's not the wider view photo I was looking for:
D6PDglzW0AEnpwJ.jpg

AMBER ALERT - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

I'm curious where she staying today as she claimed in her last interview that she was not speaking with her mother BB2.

I think she has been at her apartment all this time. Apparently she allowed LE to go in, and QX said they went in and looked around after investigators left.
They also did the interview in front of the apartment, and walked back towards it afterwards.
I don't know why LE did not section it off as a crime scene. Apparently BB did not notice the blood in the hallway that investigators spotted by eye. Imo

Does anybody know which ones are the photos taken at the hospital? It's interesting that he would feel the need to take additional pictures. Do we even know if that's really him?
What is the source for the hospital pictures and for the other pictures?
Is there any way we can compare them? They don't really look like stab wounds to me. I guess the kidnappers were careful not to hurt him too much.
HPD tweeted the photo of him with the forehead injury so I'm assuming they took that one.

This is the first MSM report of the scratches. LE has not confirmed these are photos of DV, who took them, or where they were taken.

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
SCRATCHES: These are the injuries Maleah Davis’s stepdad showed up to the hospital with claiming he was knocked out for 24 hrs due to an assault. SCRATCHES, AND A FEW CUTS. We now have questionable images of him from BEFORE the attack. #Abc13 CLICK LINK https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PDglzW0AEnpwJ.jpg
D6PDgl1XkAItt0h.jpg
D6PDglzWAAMJQtn.jpg
D6PDglyWAAA8-aR.jpg

4:16 PM - 10 May 2019

Yeah, I don't think they are the same. They are two different colors. To me what is significant is that he was seen on camera with the same one he left in the car.
Did they ever mention whether or not he was seen carrying the empty basket back in the house?
I think they look like 2 different colors because one pic is taken outside and the other inside under a bright light. As well the outside one is taken further away while the inside one is much closer.

Maybe his is telling some truths. But I didn't hear him explain his son's horrendous lies about the 3 Mexicans in the blue pickup, or explain where the baby girl is now.

He doesn't feel the need to explain DV's story because he believes DV is telling the truth. He did say something about the possibility of her being in Mexico. The whole end of the interview is about how many children are missing in his area.

Does anyone believe that BB waited for 2 hours at the airport for DV to pick her up before calling her mom and after she had not been able to contact him? Because I don't.

"We wanted him to leave her because of how she is, but he said he couldn't leave the kids with her." Joe Vence.

She clearly said that she wasn't at the apartment. She was staying with her mother.
So then it is not known where BB has stayed in the days after she returned from her trip? Other than what she states? I know she stayed at BB2’s house on Friday night and it was said she went back to her apartment with Q after an interview. MOO

HPD tweeted the photo of him with the forehead injury so I'm assuming they took that one.

This is the first MSM report of the scratches. LE has not confirmed these are photos of DV, who took them, or where they were taken.

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
SCRATCHES: These are the injuries Maleah Davis’s stepdad showed up to the hospital with claiming he was knocked out for 24 hrs due to an assault. SCRATCHES, AND A FEW CUTS. We now have questionable images of him from BEFORE the attack. #Abc13 CLICK LINK https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PDglzW0AEnpwJ.jpg
D6PDgl1XkAItt0h.jpg
D6PDglzWAAMJQtn.jpg
D6PDglyWAAA8-aR.jpg

4:16 PM - 10 May 2019
Oh, wow, I wonder how we saw them so soon after he was released from the hospital. Those all look like the pictures we saw in the beginning, when some thought they were finger nail scratches and some thought they were from walking through bushes and shrubs with thorns.
Maybe they are from the fight he and BB had!

I don't think that's a laundry basket. Somewhere there is a wider photo showing more of the blue plastic thing. I remember doing a double take to see if it was a laundry basket, but when I enlarged the photo it looked like a patio chair similar to this one:
shopping

MOO.

ETA: This one shows a little bit more to the right but it's not the wider view photo I was looking for:
D6PDglzW0AEnpwJ.jpg

Looks like a concrete floor. There is a mop bucket and is that white thing an ironing board? Garage or laundry room?

no, I think BB2 kicked her to the curb during her 1st interview with QX. She might be staying with JG the godmother. (probably for safety reasons she is not at the apartment) Moo

Has DV stayed firm with his story that the Three Amigos in a blue truck took Maleah?

His story on why he pulled over and stopped by the side of the road is conflicting, he thought he had a flat tire, the other was that he heard a "pop" noise, and pulled over.

shopping

MOO.

D6PDglzW0AEnpwJ.jpg

Like this? Not the blue but?
Dadgumit, you beat me, lol. It comes in teal or aqua ocean at Walmart. :)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Adams-Mf...air-with-Phone-Holder/440909813?selected=true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member