Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, for days now something was bothering me and I couldn't put my finger on it. Tonight watching the videos again, I watched the still of little Maleah walking behind DV, following him into the apartment.

Maleah's mama said she didn't know Maleah was in the apartment, that DV had sneaked her in. I believe BB said she was in the apartment for 1 1/2 hours before leaving for the airport.

OK, does it look to anyone else like that is sneaking a person in the apartment? They are walking right across the lawn in day light. DV didn't appear to be hiding the fact Maleah was not at daycare.

If he was going to sneak her in, I would think he would be carrying her to better control her movement and talking? I'm sorry, I just can't believe BB was in the apartment for an hour & a half and didn't know Maleah was there. It's just too far fetched. DV had to have known what time BB was leaving. One thing we did learn from DV's Dad. He worked 9-5 at his current job. So we see him bring Maleah back at 7:53 AM and then we see him getting into his car an hour later at 8:53 AM in the apartment parking lot. BB does not leave for the airport until 9:30 AM. So Maleah and BB were home together alone for forty minutes, but BB didn't know she was there ...

Just watched a small amount of JD's interview ,and JD doesn't know that a person's chromosomes is what says that you're male or female. That was Maleah's blood dna found and it is a mix of B's that says it's her.

What is the purpose of the yellow tape on the sidewalk? I can't see any anywhere else. Would it be don't cross this is a crime scene ? If there was a crime scene search, I'm surprised no media outlets out there taping the going ons. This was a hot case , and I'd expect them to be there.

Hmm, notice how BB's stomach is moving? She's crying and not taking any breaths? unless she has amazing lung capacity, there are no noticeable breaths for the activity. Just her stomach moving.
What... I see her head bopping and her leg shaking. Almost as if she listening to music... I don't see any crying though.

If he was going to sneak her in, I would think he would be carrying her to better control her movement and talking? I'm sorry, I just can't believe BB was in the apartment for an hour & a half and didn't know Maleah was there. It's just too far fetched. DV had to have known what time BB was leaving. One thing we did learn from DV's Dad. He worked 9-5 at his current job. So we see him bring Maleah back at 7:53 AM and then we see him getting into his car an hour later at 8:53 AM in the apartment parking lot. BB does not leave for the airport until 9:30 AM. So Maleah and BB were home together alone for forty minutes, but BB didn't know she was there ...
Omg, I just thought of something.
What if BB left for the airport and left MD home alone while DV was at work and then BB told DV he had to come home.
According to your time above. DV left work after an hour, so that means he was home after 10am. Who was watching MD in between BB left and DV came home. Hmmmm

I have to wonder if QX's claim that DV was bringing Maleah home "sometimes" without BB's knowledge is an exaggeration. It certainly could be true but I think it's also obvious that he enjoys putting on a show. Was it just this one time the day BB left or was it multiple times? What will the security footage show? How much data does it store? What attendance info has the daycare shared with LE?

starting around 22:55

Maleah would fit in one of those bee boxes..

Yes, she would. :( We know she wasn't burned with the bees since she was seen on the neighbors camera on Apr 30 (bees were killed Apr 27). However, could he have taken one of those boxes somehow to use later? IDK. Some of the beehives were also thrown into a lake. There's a photo of the water here: 500K bees killed after hives torn apart and burned
I think that water and the surrounding area should be searched. MOO.

ETA: changed dates-- Apr not March. :oops:

What if BB left for the airport and left MD home alone while DV was at work and then BB told DV he had to come home.
According to your time above. DV left work after an hour, so that means he was home after 10am. Who was watching MD in between BB left and DV came home. Hmmmm
Well well well, that timeline evidence may explain why Q said BB didn't know Maleah came back home that morning.

Yes, she would. :( We know she wasn't burned with the bees since she was seen on the neighbors camera on Apr 30 (bees were killed Apr 27). However, could he have taken one of those boxes somehow to use later? IDK. Some of the beehives were also thrown into a lake. There's a photo of the water here: 500K bees killed after hives torn apart and burned
I think that water and the surrounding area should be searched. MOO.

ETA: changed dates-- Apr not March. :oops:
I hope something positive comes out of your finding. It feels eerie to see those empty boxes that would fit Maleah perfectly.

or maybe BB was frustrated with MD cause she had to leave for the airport and DV wasn't home yet and she took it out on MD. Moo

Super interesting line of theorizing, IMO.
Pure speculation:
* BB is home getting ready for her trip. DV leaves to take the boys and Maleah to daycare. But he doesn't drop off Maleah after all (not sure of reason ... maybe M threw a fit, maybe she seemed sick, maybe some more nefarious reason). He brings her back home, not very happy about it which is why he is walking ahead of her on the camera footage. Maybe it just threw a wrench in his plans for the day.
* BB is equally displeased to see Maleah at home. The two fight about whose fault it is and who is responsible for supervising Maleah. DV is supposed to go to work, BB is supposed to leave for the airport. BB blames DV for not dropping off Maleah.
* DV insists he has to leave, telling BB she needs to either cancel her trip or find some other care for Maleah that day. He departs for work.

Then one of two scenarios happens:
1. BB is home with Maleah for that short time between just before 9 and 9:30. She is unwilling to cancel her trip and is angry at Maleah for being such an inconvenience. (Maybe she even tries to get some other family members to watch Maleah? But no one will). In her anger, something horrible happens to Maleah. She calls or texts DV and demands that he come home to deal. She leaves for the airport.
2. BB does not care that Maleah is home; she is leaving no matter what. She calls DV's bluff and tells him he'd better come home from work because she is leaving for the airport and Maleah is still home. He leaves work and is enraged by the situation and by the inconvenience of Maleah's presence. In his anger, something horrible happens to Maleah.

ETA: also seems possible that in scenario #2, in the period of time between when BB departed and DV returned home, if Maleah was left home by herself, she could have been injured, maybe by choking or in another fall (which given her history could have led to her death). I think this is less likely because DV would have been less likely to panic the way he obviously did.

Last edited:
What... I see her head bopping and her leg shaking. Almost as if she listening to music... I don't see any crying though.

But are there any intakes of breath? Like you do if crying that much. I don't see her chest moving like when you take in a breath. I's expect to at least see her chest moving, but it's just shallow breathing and rocking, She's faking it for sure.

Exactly!!! I mentioned that in the previous thread. I'm not buying that BB did not know MD was in the apartment. MD would be seeking out her mom.

Exactly!!! I mentioned that in the previous thread. I'm not buying that BB did not know MD was in the apartment. MD would be seeking out her mom.

Not if you whoop her all the time so she's beat down and if tell her to get in there and shut up she does, if mom has been beating on her may make her not wanting mom to come beat her too. Too many kids hold secrets after being threatened with if you say a word something bad going to happen.

Not if you whoop her all the time so she's beat down and if tell her to get in there and shut up she does, if mom has been beating on her may make her not wanting mom to come beat her too. Too many kids hold secrets after being threatened with if you say a word something bad going to happen.
Good point.

I wonder how many secrets was going on in the household. Poor kids..

Super interesting line of theorizing, IMO.
Pure speculation:
* BB is home getting ready for her trip. DV leaves to take the boys and Maleah to daycare. But he doesn't drop off Maleah after all (not sure of reason ... maybe M threw a fit, maybe she seemed sick, maybe some more nefarious reason). He brings her back home, not very happy about it which is why he is walking ahead of her on the camera footage. Maybe it just threw a wrench in his plans for the day.
* BB is equally displeased to see Maleah at home. The two fight about whose fault it is and who is responsible for supervising Maleah. DV is supposed to go to work, BB is supposed to leave for the airport. BB blames DV for not dropping off Maleah.
* DV insists he has to leave, telling BB she needs to either cancel her trip or find some other care for Maleah that day. He departs for work.

Then one of two scenarios happens:
1. BB is home with Maleah for that short time between just before 9 and 9:30. She is unwilling to cancel her trip and is angry at Maleah for being such an inconvenience. (Maybe she even tries to get some other family members to watch Maleah? But no one will). In her anger, something horrible happens to Maleah. She calls or texts DV and demands that he come home to deal. She leaves for the airport.
2. BB does not care that Maleah is home; she is leaving no matter what. She calls DV's bluff and tells him he'd better come home from work because she is leaving for the airport and Maleah is still home. He leaves work and is enraged by the situation and by the inconvenience of Maleah's presence. In his anger, something horrible happens to Maleah.

ETA: also seems possible that in scenario #2, in the period of time between when BB departed and DV returned home, if Maleah was left home by herself, she could have been injured, maybe by choking or in another fall (which given her history could have led to her death). I think this is less likely because DV would have been less likely to panic the way he obviously did.

This is a very possible theory imo, still so many questions and not many answers.
Do we have the footage of DV returning from ‘work’ that morning? Wonder if he was carrying anything or if he seemed hurried?
How about footage of BB leaving for the airport what exact time did she leave the home?
Do we see DV arrive back before BB leaves or after?

Most importantly: WHERE IS MALEAH?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member