Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
But someone had to drop him off at the hospital. BB was at the airport, so it's questionable whether or not she had the time to drive to the hospital or not. That all depends on what time her flight came in, which LE had to have known very early on. I would think if they knew she dropped him off it would have implicated her in the crime and they would have charged her with something by now.Imo
SBM & BBM
It is my understanding from the timeline that her flight came in on Friday night. It was supposed to come in around 9ish but was delayed and then she had to wait on BB2 (until after midnight) because she couldn't contact him. He showed up at the hospital Saturday night. His story was that he was abducted and in & out of consciousness for almost 24 hours, until he woke up on the side of the road Saturday and either walked to the hospital or a good Samaritan picked him up and took him to the hospital (depends on which story he's going with here). We are now aware that the PD said he was dropped off by his own vehicle on Saturday evening.

ETA: BB could have dropped him off Saturday night, as she had been back in town for many hours at that point, but we do not know.

[

I'm past DV's guilty status.....he's guilty of something, clearly. I'm more interested in the other or others. I don't think he is the only one involved. Anything the rest of the family says has some bearing on understanding the situation. If not, then there would be no reason for LE to interview anyone. The only person who clearly knows nothing and is swinging from the hip is QX in my book.
Didn't the neighbor see DV on Saturday at the apartment (smoking on the patio).... BB was also at the apartment on Saturday when maintenance let her in. Maybe they ran into each other and came up with the kidnapping theory. M00

Yes, I'm pretty sure that is right. Too late to go back and edit my post so I hope it doesn't cause any confusion.
So, yes, she would have had time to drop him off at the hospital, which would make her claim that she believed his story at first, false.
I thought maybe it was someone from his family, or at least the person he was staying with who dropped him off.
But if LE knew she dropped him off, why not arrest her? I would think that would be enough to prove she was at least involved in the cover-up.
Im
o

Bbm

It seems to me that (unless neither bb nor dv’s fam dropped dv off) LE probably would know. Why haven’t they made an arrest? is a question about which I’m curious.

Maybe LE are hoping someone will trip up and lead them to a body?

For people with compassion and empathy, these cases can be emotionally and psychologically overwhelming at times. I've cried many times for this little girl and I don't know her. If we were not so affected that would be worrisome ya know? It's good to take breaks and then come back with fresh eyes and a clear heart and keep fighting the good fight.
I hear ya... I cried so hard and couldn't sleep when the pic of DV carrying the basket surfaced. I lost hope that she was alive. I was devastated.

Volunteers with Texas EquuSearch are still looking for missing 4-year-old Houston girl Maleah Davis, despite suspending most of their activities last week.

Tim Miller, founder of the nonprofit, told the Houston Chronicle on Tuesday that workers are still following up on tips from the public about Maleah's whereabouts, who has been missing since May 3. The girl's mother's boyfriend, Darion Vence, claims she was abducted by unknown assailants but is in jail on a tampering charge after detectives found blood linked to the missing girl in his apartment, police said.

Last Wednesday, after searching for five days, Miller said the group's efforts would be suspended after nothing was turning up. Most recently, his crews searched along Vence's mail route in Rosharon, about 30 miles south of Houston.

"Every day we're still doing something," Miller said.

Texas EquuSearch still scouring for Maleah Davis, despite suspending activities

Pure Speculation: I support #1....except its possible that she hadnt left yet when he got home. The friend who picked her up for the airport may have seen both of them when she picked up BB. Pure speculation....
I agree that he panicked and actually threw up at work. Anger doesn't make you do that, but fear sure will.

I'm with you, something brought DV home from work after only an hour. We don't know what time BB left for the airport.

I'm with you, something brought DV home from work after only an hour. We don't know what time BB left for the airport.

This is the key question ^
  • DV snuck Maleah into the house, BB had no idea she was there. DV went to work, came home after BB left for the airport and ...
  • DV brought Maleah home, he and BB fought over something. He left for work, and something happened with BB & Maleah. She calls him and tells him, then leaves for the airport ...
  • DV brings Maleah home, he & BB fight. Maleah hears and gets between them, she gets injured (no helmet on). They put her in bed, too afraid to take her to hospital ...
I rushing to get to work, so not well thought out. But there are a few scenarios we could chase which fit with the known evidence so far.

So then the first time she claimed she spoke to him was on Sunday? I know she said they wouldn't let her speak to him at the hospital. I wonder if by that time they suspected DV was lying and did not want them collaborating. Jmo

Watch the very first presser by LE. I think they didn't believe him from go.....I know I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

More speculation: IF bb and dv left at the same time for the airport and work, respectively, maybe the two of them planned to leave Maleah home alone until he could get off work. Maybe this is what they did when they were without childcare. Maybe someone else was supposed to come but couldn’t, for whatever reason, so dv had to come home from work to watch her, or maybe no one else was arranged to come and the plan was for him to fake sick.

I am pretty sure the story of the two of them leaving at the same time came from bb (the friend who picked her up did say some things but I don’t think she said that dv was leaving/left). Therefore it is subject to doubt.

Has anyone had any luck finding out what time dv arrived/left work on April 30? I recall a reporter saying his workplace confirmed he was there and left throwing up... I haven’t seen any details about time though.

getting caught up on what I missed since going to bed last night. I see more and more snips of the video interview with youtuber Ickedmel are being released by the MSM. I found this link that contains more detail from that interview.

Some quotes

"(Derion) loved that family. He did everything to stay with the girl when we were trying to tell him no she's not right."

"She told my son the night of the disappearance, 'I'm about to get a Lifetime movie out of this'."

"It's (Maleah's) brother’s blood from his toothbrush. It’s not her blood."

"…that’s why it says traces of blood were related to Maleah because it's her brother's. It's like the (district attorney) was really pressing to get something going on this case because of the publicity."

some snipped quotes from this link

"I know he didn't do anything to her. He loves her. He's been taking care of her since she was 1 years old."

"She told my son the night of the disappearance, I'm about to get a Lifetime movie out of this,"

“My son never worked on a post route ever in his life,”

"He has no violent past at all. Why would you leave your children at home with him if he's doing all these things?"
Yes, not to mention the KHOU reporter talks about the interviewer and even links to his video.
'I believe his story': Derion Vence's dad says his son didn't do anything to Maleah Davis

I found it interesting that DV's brother Joe, who had gone to visit DV in jail and gave an msm interview himself, has now taken his wife and children and returned to St. Louis. His father says he had planned to move to the Houston area. IMO he can't be ruled out as the person who dropped DV off at the hospital.

This case has become a Machiavellian play with all the actors scrambling to deliver their monologues but it seems they've lost their scripts. IOW they can't keep track of what they say from one minute to the next. Sadly, to them Maleah is nothing more than a bit player - their personal agendas come first. MOO.

I do not always believe the simplest scenario but I do here for some reason, go figure. To go with the simplest explanation and most common--Mom left town, daughter and other children left with her bf, daughter dies at bf's hands, he comes up with story. Cleans up. Disposes of child when mom due home and goes missing for more than 24 hours. It is pretty classic sadly imo.

I have the same questions as everyone else and have not closed out other possibilities or involvement but all of the evidence shown is of him. I am sure they have flight times, airport video, more apartment video, the phones, more. We know they have Maleah's blood and video of someone dropping him at the hospital in the "stolen" car, etc. Bleach, probably purchase records, and I could go on but everyone knows all of this already.

Maleah was ambulatory and alive morning mom left, following DV on her own and capable of it. While I realize there is a window there if she was home, I think it more unlikely than the obvious, she leaves, he is alone with Maleah and the boys and whether that day or in later days, she ends up dead by his hands and when mom is due in, he panics.

I also do not think his dad helped his case any more than mom helped hers with TV appearances. If this was firsthand information provided to him by DV, it is locking him into a story and a pretty farfetched one.

I do not believe the Lifetime remark in the context given at least and I do not believe this was to do with life insurance for many reasons. I do believe his son may have told him such things.

He is guilty. With regard to anyone else, I await seeing as all are. I do think there are some lies, likely due to decisions and CPS involvement.

Not a defense of her or what she did, knew, etc. Just a pretty sure conclusion with regard to him.

All jmo.
I agree. But I believe at some point DV told BB what happened to MD. If LE believed they could prove DV murdered MD he would be charged. IMO they are trying to find MD to see exactly what happened. Then charge him. DV is not saying anything believing they want find MD. If they find her he will start talking.

This case has become a Machiavellian play with all the actors scrambling to deliver their monologues but it seems they've lost their scripts. IOW they can't keep track of what they say from one minute to the next. Sadly, to them Maleah is nothing more than a bit player - their personal agendas come first. MOO.
Well said....

Oh, and I forgot to add that DV's father also said DV's injury was the result of the "kidnappers" bashing his head against the car. I seem to recall that being mentioned here as a possibility. I don't think the family are reading our threads but it's interesting nevertheless.

That certainly can be proven or rejected with a quick swabbing of the car.

I feel like there is no way BB is innocent, but if you take all the lies, common sense and feeling out of the equation... all the facts point at DV, on video leaving with the basket and on video being dropped off in the car he reported stolen.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

My mom works for TSA. And there’s definitely no way. Behind the scenes also have agent checking all checked in bags too through a big X-ray.
I totally agree. Sometimes I put my laptop in a checked bag because tired of lugging it and they have never failed to search through my luggage when it’s in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member