CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if the defence will explain why Chase told Dugal someone else was feeding the dogs and he knew this because of the movement of the water dish?

He didn't mention any of this in his interrogation

Indeed in his interrogation, he claimed it was him that fed the dogs, and him that moved the water dish. But I guess by that time with the murders discovered, it would no longer do to pretend the McStays went on holiday :rolleyes:

Why do you think Joey travelled with such a rough crowd?
Not really sure how JM came upon some of those involved in his business? I did read Joey & DK were surfing buddies that met around 2001, so they had a bit of history together. But Merritt IMO honed in on JM at some home show which is what a predator/opportunist does. People with a kind and generous heart like Joey get pulled in by that type sadly. I'm not sure who supposedly all the "others" are though? All IMO.

I cant think of any law abiding citizen wanting to be in the presence of CM much less comingle with him willingly.

He is toxic, and very dangerous. So many he has come in contact with have been victimized by him.

I don't have or know anyone in my personal life who are criminals or have a criminal history.

CM would never be at our home in the first place unless he was planning to burglarize us ..which would be a huge mistake on his part.

I detest anyone who is a lowlife thief, pathological liar, and quadruple murderer.

I doubt anyone knowing his history would want him within a mile of them.

I much prefer to spend my life around others who have always been law abiding like myself.

Maybe CMs cronies who also have a criminal past may enjoy being around him, but I cant see anyone else who would want to do so. Maybe they sit around in jail or prison seeing which one can tell the biggest lie! Lol!

JMHO

Believe or not, I am a law-abiding citizen, and for all I have learned about CM, his past, nothing convinces me that he is the kind of evil and scary monster as some here have been trying to portray him. I would have no problem being in the presence of him. There are some other characters in this case whom I would not feel comfortable meeting.

Last edited:
I cant think of any law abiding citizen wanting to be in the presence of CM much less comingle with him willingly.

He is toxic, and very dangerous. So many he has come in contact with have been victimized by him.

I don't have or know anyone in my personal life who are criminals or have a criminal history.

CM would never be at our home in the first place unless he was planning to burglarize us ..which would be a huge mistake on his part.

I detest anyone who is a lowlife thief, pathological liar, and quadruple murderer.

I doubt anyone knowing his history would want him within a mile of them.

I much prefer to spend my life around others who have always been law abiding like myself.

Maybe CMs cronies who also have a criminal past may enjoy being around him, but I cant see anyone else who would want to do so. Maybe they sit around in jail or prison seeing which one can tell the biggest lie! Lol!

JMHO
Some people get blinded by love or infatuated with the bad boy image. Others are just plain gullible and make excuses for bad behavior.

Why do you think Joey travelled with such a rough crowd?
Chase would have been the only roughian, imo. Joseph only saw the good in people even though he knew Chase to cut corners. Chase was a manipulator. Got people to stay working for him even though he would stiff them on pay. Got many people to invest with him, even though they became his "piggy bank". Now he's duped his own family to vouch for him.

Not really sure how JM came upon some of those involved in his business? I did read Joey & DK were surfing buddies that met around 2001, so they had a bit of history together. But Merritt IMO honed in on JM at some home show which is what a predator/opportunist does. People with a kind and generous heart like Joey get pulled in by that type sadly. I'm not sure who supposedly all the "others" are though? All IMO.
BBM: Which makes it even worse that DK would threaten to harm Joey and his family!! Very sad! :(

BBM: Which makes it even worse that DK would threaten to harm Joey and his family!! Very sad! :(
I think we have to take that story in context. They had been good friends and DK would of been very p***ed off that JM was cutting him out of the business, so JM probably felt bad and cut DK a deal as he was paying him money. It happens that good friends can have a falling out.
And people stating that DK stole money from JM has yet to be verified. Even JM's mother SB didn't have anything to say to media about it when she was asked.

So I wonder if the defence will explain why Chase told Dugal someone else was feeding the dogs and he knew this because of the movement of the water dish?

Indeed in his interrogation, he claimed it was him that fed the dogs, and him that moved the water dish. But I guess by that time with the murders discovered, it would no longer do to pretend the McStays went on holiday :rolleyes:
Just another inconvenient piece of evidence that sinks him IMO. Prosecution should have a field day in closings.

JMO

That's exactly what i was wondering about in my previous post.
And it was Merritt that inserted himself into JM's life the most. Like a parasite.

Patrick McStay's Book "McStays, Taken Too Soon"

From around 22:50:
January 2009 Big fallout between Joey and DK
Summer 2009 DK "more or less bought out" by Joey
Summer/Fall 2009 DK started his own company called Nexxus, "and he had the nerve to want Joey to partner in on that with him! And he asked Joey for help!"

Some people get blinded by love or infatuated with the bad boy image. Others are just plain gullible and make excuses for bad behavior.

Some have tunnel vision.

DK didn't threaten physical harm.

CM didn't threaten at all.

Patrick McStay's Book "McStays, Taken Too Soon"

From around 22:50:
January 2009 Big fallout between Joey and DK
Summer 2009 DK "more or less bought out" by Joey
Summer/Fall 2009 DK started his own company called Nexxus, "and he had the nerve to want Joey to partner in on that with him! And he asked Joey for help!"

Some have tunnel vision.

CM didn't threaten at all.
Unfortunately Joey is DEAD at the hands of Merritt so he's not able to tell us about the threats.

MSM articles say neighbor’s fed the dogs too. In the Tim Miller video, Summer’s brother says MM kept returning to the house to check on the dogs. So others besides CM were caring for the dogs.

MSM articles say neighbor’s fed the dogs too. In the Tim Miller video, Summer’s brother says MM kept returning to the house to check on the dogs. So others besides CM were caring for the dogs.
Mike went there once on the 13th and returned on the 15th with the police. He took the dogs home with him on the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong