IN hot car death of infant in Indianapolis May 18, 2019

From the article above: Of course, there are no names, etc. It's getting harder and harder to find out who criminals are anymore, seems to me.

"Police say the baby was in the car with its mother while another person went inside the store.

The baby was rushed to Riley Hospital for Children but unfortunately died, according to officials."

Why did the baby die if the mother was in the car with the baby? I don't understand this?

Police probe death of baby found in SUV parked outside Indianapolis store

The child was believed to be with the mother, but police would not say where the mother was when the call for help was placed or who made that call. Police have not announced the age or gender of the baby.

The mother is being questioned by detectives, and homicide investigators were called to the scene. Police also were seeking a warrant to search the black SUV parked near the business, a few spaces south of the entrance.

From the article above: Of course, there are no names, etc. It's getting harder and harder to find out who criminals are anymore, seems to me.

"Police say the baby was in the car with its mother while another person went inside the store.

The baby was rushed to Riley Hospital for Children but unfortunately died, according to officials."

Why did the baby die if the mother was in the car with the baby? I don't understand this?
Yes, the story makes no sense. If baby was in the car with the mother, how did baby died from overheating?

I wonder if this article is just wrong? I mean it really makes no sense. I wonder if maybe the Mom ran inside and was inside longer than expected or something? It's Auto Zone... you don't generally spend an hour there...

1 year old...

Police say the baby, identified as Maria Guadalupe Sanchez, was in the car with her mother while another person went inside the store.

----------------------------------

The Marion County Coroner’s Office says the cause of the baby’s death is pending and results are expected in about 8 weeks.

Baby dies after being in car on hot day on Indy’s east side

Detectives questioned the baby’s mother but hadn't determined if she left her child alone in the vehicle. No charges have been filed yet against anyone in connection with the baby's death.

Officials ID 1-year-old found in hot car; cause of death awaits tests

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) -- Authorities said Monday it may take eight weeks to find out why a 1-year-old girl found in a hot car died Saturday.

Officials ID 1-year-old found in hot car; cause of death awaits tests

Nah.... this doesn't make sense. Even with the vehicle turned off, kid strapped in the car seat... a healthy child in a vehicle with another adult should not have died. There must have been some sort of condition they were unaware of... or we aren't getting the whole story.

1-year-old girl found unresponsive in SUV parked outside Indianapolis store identified

That story makes zero sense. Mom is in the car, and it is hot enough in the car to kill a one year old, and Mom doesn't get out of the car with the baby, and go inside the store, or to the shade or something? She just sits in the scorching car while the baby roAsts?

That story makes zero sense. Mom is in the car, and it is hot enough in the car to kill a one year old, and Mom doesn't get out of the car with the baby, and go inside the store, or to the shade or something? She just sits in the scorching car while the baby roAsts?
A person would have to be nearly incapacitated for their instinct not to kick in. Mom was ill, medicated, or what could possibly be wrong that she wouldn’t open windows, doors, or check on the baby? I’m trying not to assume anything. For them to wait 8 weeks for test results, there must have not been any obvious physical harm to the baby.

Indianapolis police are investigating after an infant girl died Saturday afternoon after being found in an SUV parked outside a business on East Washington Street.

Police and paramedics responded to a call for help at an AutoZone store about 4:45 p.m. The child was unresponsive when medical personnel arrived and was pronounced dead at Riley Children's Hospital.

The child, identified by the Marion County coroner's office as one-year-old Maria Guadalupe Sanchez, was in a vehicle believed to have been driven to the business by her mother, but police would not say where the mother was when the call for help was placed or who made that call.

Young girl dies after being found in SUV parked outside East Washington Street store

Maria's mother was questioned by detectives, and homicide investigators were called to the scene. Police also sought a warrant to search the black SUV parked near the business, a few spaces south of the entrance.

The coroner's office on Monday said it had not yet determined a cause of death.

Indianapolis police are investigating after an infant girl died Saturday afternoon after being found in an SUV parked outside a business on East Washington Street.

Police and paramedics responded to a call for help at an AutoZone store about 4:45 p.m. The child was unresponsive when medical personnel arrived and was pronounced dead at Riley Children's Hospital.

The child, identified by the Marion County coroner's office as one-year-old Maria Guadalupe Sanchez, was in a vehicle believed to have been driven to the business by her mother, but police would not say where the mother was when the call for help was placed or who made that call.

Young girl dies after being found in SUV parked outside East Washington Street store

Maria's mother was questioned by detectives, and homicide investigators were called to the scene. Police also sought a warrant to search the black SUV parked near the business, a few spaces south of the entrance.

The coroner's office on Monday said it had not yet determined a cause of death.

MOO, I bet it is not related to a hot car! Unless the car had been there all day. Could she have been placed in the car she was found in, but brought to the scene in the other vehicle they have a warrant to search?

MOO, I bet it is not related to a hot car! Unless the car had been there all day. Could she have been placed in the car she was found in, but brought to the scene in the other vehicle they have a warrant to search?

I don't see any indication that there are two vehicles. I think they just got a warrant to cover all their bases.

It seems like if hyperthermia as the cause of death they'd know that, we'd hear the temperature of the baby when she reached the hospital, all the normal things we get in these cases.

I went and looked at other articles and even in the same area, hot car deaths are handled and reported differently. This one is just different. LE knows it. We just don't know why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back