Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any videos of Maleah, has anybody? (Of course don't say where if it violates TOS; if I know they are out there I will find them!)
I haven't seen one but I know my heart will break into a million pieces if I get to watch little Maleah talking, walking, smiling, moving, laughing, dancing...It would be very difficult to watch.

Is there a map of the apartment where they lived or name of the apartment. I believe DV probably placed MD nearby. IMO. Another case here in Texas where child dies from ingesting drugs of bio dad. Bio dad panicked got baby (2 yr old) placed him in a back pack and buried him in a field in the neighborhood where he lived.

What a bizarre time we live in. That double edged sword. We get instant news. Yippee, but it creates such a demand for the next update that what passes as news now is very different from the Walter Cronkite days. We get to know it all, the good, the bad, the truth, the lies, the spin the dirty laundry. Unreal.

Indeed. On the one hand, I'm relishing the details. I'm an armchair psychologist, examining the differences between how DV's father responds and how BB's mother responds. On the other hand, I'm creeped out by the calm acceptance of security cameras that point from one person's property onto their neighbour's front door!

Is Justice at risk when so much detail becomes public knowledge?

Indeed. On the one hand, I'm relishing the details. I'm an armchair psychologist, examining the differences between how DV's father responds and how BB's mother responds. On the other hand, I'm creeped out by the calm acceptance of security cameras that point from one person's property onto their neighbour's front door!

Is Justice at risk when so much detail becomes public knowledge?
I think it's definitely a risk when too much information about evidence or about the people involved gets out to the public. Investigators usually avoid that, which they are in this case.
It's QX and others who are contributing to this.
It certainly does not help to ensure a conviction. So far there is only a tampering charge yet the public seems to have come to their own conclusions. Imo

I have to wonder if QX's claim that DV was bringing Maleah home "sometimes" without BB's knowledge is an exaggeration. It certainly could be true but I think it's also obvious that he enjoys putting on a show. Was it just this one time the day BB left or was it multiple times? What will the security footage show? How much data does it store? What attendance info has the daycare shared with LE?

starting around 22:55
I get physically ill looking at these 2 circus performers. I don't believe a word of the preposterous story they are 'selling'.

JMO

I wonder if today’s custody hearing will be postponed. I’ve seen a few videos of Maleah on social media. I’m not sure people should look too much into BB using past tense. I do understand she needs to have her butt out there searching! I don’t trust any of the players in this hot mess of a mystery.
MOO

Is there a map of the apartment where they lived or name of the apartment. I believe DV probably placed MD nearby. IMO. Another case here in Texas where child dies from ingesting drugs of bio dad. Bio dad panicked got baby (2 yr old) placed him in a back pack and buried him in a field in the neighborhood where he lived.
Kirkwood Landing Apartments: Google Maps

Case Map from Post #1, courtesy of @mrsmmm: Maleah Map - Google My Maps

I get physically ill looking at these 2 circus performers. I don't believe a word of the preposterous story they are 'selling'.

JMO

It is disgusting. A beautiful little girl is dead. One that appears to have been abused by her family multiple times. If her Mother wasn't involved, she definitely knew Maleah was not safe with DV. The whole situation is nauseating.

Wow! The quote below is from the Fox26 article. She was "taken so early"? This reads like she died of natural causes. She's "honored to know"? - "no giant can take that away." Giant? What giant? IMO her post just convinces me more that she is involved. Just my opinion, though.

“Although you were taken so early, I am honored to know, that only you knew how much I loved you. And no matter what, no giant can take that away," Bowens’ caption said.

But isn't that a general platitude one uses when someone passes away, especially someone young? "You were taken from us far too soon". It implies there is a God, and he (or she) is the one ultimately taking people, JMO.

Yeah, right. “Although you were taken so early, I am honored to know, that only you knew how much I loved you. And no matter what, no giant can take that away,"

Only Maleah knew. No one else knew. Why not?

How comforted BB must be that Maleah isn't here to tell us the truth.

I try to reserve posting for questions/comments that might advance the discussion of who/what/when/where/why but this is so weird and angry-making. What mother realizes no one knew she loved her daughter and thinks that’s an “honor”? First, if no one else knew, how can you know Maleah knew?, and second, if you didn’t show your love openly enough for people to know you cared for her, to know you were proud of her, to know you were excited to share this world with her, that’s not a good thing! Your love for your kid shouldn’t be a secret love.

I hope (without much confidence) that this is a matter of her lack of skill with the English language. Maybe she doesn’t know the right words to say to express her feelings and it’s coming out all mixed up.

Or, maybe she really didn’t feel love appropriately toward her child. Someone mentioned lack of maternal bonding earlier. Maybe that’s the case, if so I’m sad for bb, as much as I have many other feelings about her too. She really missed out. A daughter to love is a gift from the universe.

ETA, imo JMO

Last edited:
IMO BB is some type of narcissist. Only loving someone if that person can fulfill/benefit her somehow.
All that head bobbin’ & weavin’, covering her face with her hands, that’s just her shielding HERSELF from the public/her community/friends/family’s scrutiny...
WHERE IS MALEAH????
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members