OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of them had been banned at any Walmarts? Walmart takes that stuff seriously! Maybe they moved around to prevent Walmart from detecting them. I mean, they are about the only place to get a lot of things in some locations. If you can't get it at the one, you may have to go the next county over, as in, if they recognize someone who has been banned, they will send them on their way. So the Ws may have had to shop different ones, if one or more had ever been banned. Walmart is serious, they're developing facial recognition software to be put into use. Grab a photo of you as you come inside their doors.

Weren’t BW & AW banned from Walmart in Chillicothe after their 5 finger discount spree?

Where was GWIII and AW? Were they living rent free, too? Why would the boys move and take mom and dad along?

I think that G3 & AW had been living on FWF's land, in exchange for G3 working at the farm. They'd lived there, on the farm, as a family, at least since JW was born in Nov. 1992. Lots of farm families let their kids/kin live in homes, that are already on the farm property, in exchange for them working on the farm. Free rent for a family of four, is nothing to sneeze at, if, in fact, FW provided them with a roof, in return for G3,'s labor. I'd not doubt that the boys, and AW, helped out, too.

In Feb. 2014, G4 an JW, bought the Peterson Rd property, and moved there. They were 22 and 21, respectively, I think, but both were in their very early 20s. I believe that they bought the Peterson home for themselves, and their new families, as in, their own spouses and children, to move into. Then, at some point after they purchased the home, AW moved in there. I also believe, AW moving in, may have been one of the reasons, both girls moved out. I have a feeling that G3 may not have ever moved to Peterson, but instead, he stayed at FWF.

If you didn’t do anything you would have been screaming what did I do

“And I didn’t do it, you’ve got the wrong man...”. Then again it seems he has a past history in this scenario so maybe he knows it doesn’t matter what you say.

If I did something then I would be polite but not ask questions and not say anything at all.

I'm of the school of thought, that if a large number of LEOs have my vehicle surrounded, and one is screaming at me, to;Raise my shirt, turn around, walk backwards, and don't look at them? Like they did G3? Well, ya'll gonna see my bra. J.s. I'd be doing exactly what they told me to do, and would ask why, after the situation was past a volatile point. Innocent or guilty, same reaction. You go all hissy fit on a LEO and it won't end well for you.

I think that G3 & AW had been living on FWF's land, in exchange for G3 working at the farm. They'd lived there, on the farm, as a family, at least since JW was born in Nov. 1992. Lots of farm families let their kids/kin live in homes, that are already on the farm property, in exchange for them working on the farm. Free rent for a family of four, is nothing to sneeze at, if, in fact, FW provided them with a roof, in return for G3,'s labor. I'd not doubt that the boys, and AW, helped out, too.

In Feb. 2014, G4 an JW, bought the Peterson Rd property, and moved there. They were 22 and 21, respectively, I think, but both were in their very early 20s. I believe that they bought the Peterson home for themselves, and their new families, as in, their own spouses and children, to move into. Then, at some point after they purchased the home, AW moved in there. I also believe, AW moving in, may have been one of the reasons, both girls moved out. I have a feeling that G3 may not have ever moved to Peterson, but instead, he stayed at FWF.

This is very close to my belief. I believe tho that BW added a girlfriend at some point (prior to the murders and possibly up thru today).

My only thought about the girlfriend is how that might affect how the W's might react to trying to make a plea deal. It might be that BW is the outsider and the others might be willing to turn on him in exchange for no DP. IDK. I think the 'family' dynamics are possibly very different if it's true that he has/had a girlfriend. Could that 2nd BPV at FWF have been for a girlfriend? I haven't seen a size yet but it might be. That makes more sense to me than buying 2 sizes.

FWIW, if there is a girlfriend then how does AW, JW and GW feel when they see BW's courtroom supporters vs their supporters. It would infuriate me (as a mother and as a son) to watch several women show up for BW's court hearings and they don't show up for anyone but BW. The BW supporters are not supporting anyone but BW and no one knows it more than AW, GW4 and JW. jmo.

This is very close to my belief. I believe tho that BW added a girlfriend at some point (prior to the murders and possibly up thru today).

My only thought about the girlfriend is how that might affect how the W's might react to trying to make a plea deal. It might be that BW is the outsider and the others might be willing to turn on him in exchange for no DP. IDK. I think the 'family' dynamics are possibly very different if it's true that he has/had a girlfriend. Could that 2nd BPV at FWF have been for a girlfriend? I haven't seen a size yet but it might be. That makes more sense to me than buying 2 sizes.

FWIW, if there is a girlfriend then how does AW, JW and GW feel when they see BW's courtroom supporters vs their supporters. It would infuriate me (as a mother and as a son) to watch several women show up for BW's court hearings and they don't show up for anyone but BW. The BW supporters are not supporting anyone but BW and no one knows it more than AW, GW4 and JW. jmo.

The supporters. I'd love to know who they are, and specifically why, they are there. I have a theory, but, I don't know how to say it w/o getting a t.o. :rolleyes:

“And I didn’t do it, you’ve got the wrong man...”. Then again it seems he has a past history in this scenario so maybe he knows it doesn’t matter what you say.

They never told him what he was being arrested for, on the video. He asked. They told him;
before anyone talks to you, you have the right to remain silent...etc. Do you understand your rights? G3 answers; Yes, I do.
Then the tape ends.

We never see his reaction to the reason he is given.

Possibly JW and G4 came into trusts when they turned 21.

I’ve seen on a forensic files episode (I think) removing the sole of a shoe and glueing it to the bottom of another. JMO but the shoes they were buying could’ve been used that way. Throwing off their own sizes and matching the size and tread to either law enforcement or the Rhodens.
I don’t think they’d ever think of that but could’ve studied crime shows leading up to the night of the massacre
Unfortunately for the W4, they planned the massacre based upon a movie released in 1999....
Electronic technology had developed significantly in the 17 years leading up to 2016.

Did the accused have help in the eavesdropping department? I really do not see any one of the as clever enough to hi-jack cell-phones or a computer. Anything beyond an un-encrypted baby monitor would be beyond their capabilities.
I agree, but I am puzzled why one of the first things defense wanted was an electronics expert.

@2:10
G3:
Uh, what's up?
LEO
Let me lock'em (cuffs)
@2:20
G3:
Guys, what's goin on?
LEO
Well, you're under arrest right now, that's what's going on.

Very poor body cam footage. Could do much better Fayette County.

?Maybe it was filmed by other LE, or the reporters, but all were asked not to post the footage publicly, possibly to prevent contaminating the jury pool... JMO.

I live not far from, as the crow flies, the place where the Spurlock case is still going on. Although right now it's kinda quiet, it's still active. Only one home, that was searched, was on vid, on the news. KSP had asked the news to stand back and not release the locations of the other search(es). I found one place out simply by accident. An acquaintance happened to be right there, when one of the other home searches came down. LEOs were everywhere, and it wasn't on the news at all. They don't put everything out there as much as they used to. I think they tried to keep the R/G case as close to vest as possible, but, someone tipped the news team off to the search that day. Someone thought they had them that day, is my line of thought.
Remember the Waco/David Koresh tragedy (1993) started as LE was attempting to serve arrest and search warrants.

Clearly Ohio LE was prepared for the worst case scenario when they raided the FWF. LE thought they might find the W4 (well armed) at the FWF.

I suspect the W4 had been living at the FWF after the Peterson property sold 3/2017. They figured out LE was on to them after the 4/13/2017 PC and the ensuing interviews with LE. They knew LE would be coming for them so JW moved the packed trailers and vehicles from the FWF to an acquaintance's property the week before the raids to attempt to hide them from LE. The W4 stayed in the general area, but claimed to be in AK "for vacation". It appears they finally did move into their AK rental in mid June 2017. Where they really were from March 2017 to June 2017 we really don't know.

Do you think LE did any of the audio interviews via cell phone?

Just FYI, here is the Wiki on David Koresh. It's interesting read on the delusional effects of an isolating "religion" and people that own their own church.

David Koresh - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I’ve seen on a forensic files episode (I think) removing the sole of a shoe and glueing it to the bottom of another. JMO but the shoes they were buying could’ve been used that way. Throwing off their own sizes and matching the size and tread to either law enforcement or the Rhodens.
I don’t think they’d ever think of that but could’ve studied crime shows leading up to the night of the massacre

That makes sense - in light of AG DeWine stating that (paraphrasing) the murder scenes had been tampered or staged to throw investigators off track.
MOO
Kind of smart in a way to glue smaller soles on their shoes - seeing that GW3 and GW4 are tall & heavy (I'm assuming their normal shoes would be big to go along with height/weight). JMO

I'm also speculating the murderers would burn or destroy any footwear worn in the crimes, due to blood spatter, etc. jmo/moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie