GUILTY WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

The police list his address as 15 Greenway and google maps show this house to be 709 S. Washington St. so I am not sure it is her house.

People in another group are local and have apparently seen police there. Why it would have a Greenway address is beyond me. Looking at the county GIS website, most houses on Greenway are numbered much higher. One just a couple away from this one is 39, if I remember right, so 15 would be just about right. There's not much else that could be 15.

15 Greenway Drive shows several businesses.
The Vintage Kitchen
Mountain View Builders

The criminal complaint does state that Riley's mother lives at 15 Greenway. It says McCauley's work truck was backed in at that address. It says he took the truck to his "residence" at that same address.

As for Mountain View Builders, in web searches I've seen that Riley's mother apparently worked for Mountain View Solar at one time.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chantel-oakley-37901b16a

Also, when I simply google the address of 15 Greenway, the first hit is Mountain View Solar.

In another group, locals have said they've seen police at that house at the corner of Greenway and South Washington. In the Google Streetview I can see at least three satellite dishes so perhaps there are apartments in the building?

Mountain View Builders has a Facebook page that gives the address of 15 Greenway. The map on Facebook shows that same corner location.

A local news site says Riley went missing from her mother's home on Greenway.

Mountain View Solar's twitter posted Riley's missing poster. The poster said she was last seen at her mother's residence near Route 522 and Greenway Drive. The house previously posted is at that intersection. South Washington is the same street as 522.

Some sites show a different address for Mountain View. Perhaps they moved to larger quarters and converted the old place into a rental?

Last edited:
I recall seeing one of those involved in the Find Riley Crossman pages affiliated with Mountain View Solar.(KW). Now, today, her profile has been removed from their website????? So, i checked out the internet archives and found that she did/does work there. I did not imagine seeing her name on their page. She also had them listed as her employer on social media, which has now been changed. Things that make you go hmmmm.
Also, still puzzled as to why the admin of one of those pages (KA) was taking up for AM before he was arrested , during the search for Riley. She indicated he was a good father??? Now she says he is a known . Could she have been confused, thinking I was referring to Riley's dad, LC? Or maybe she was playing devil's advocate. I do not know. I dont know any of these people. The entire thing is just odd. The admins of those pages seem to have some questionable connections to these people.

I recall seeing one of those involved in the Find Riley Crossman pages affiliated with Mountain View Solar.(KW). Now, today, her profile has been removed from their website????? So, i checked out the internet archives and found that she did/does work there. I did not imagine seeing her name on their page. She also had them listed as her employer on social media, which has now been changed. Things that make you go hmmmm.
Also, still puzzled as to why the admin of one of those pages (KA) was taking up for AM before he was arrested , during the search for Riley. She indicated he was a good father??? Now she says he is a known . Could she have been confused, thinking I was referring to Riley's dad, LC? Or maybe she was playing devil's advocate. I do not know. I dont know any of these people. The entire thing is just odd. The admins of those pages seem to have some questionable connections to these people.

I saw her listed on their site a couple of days ago, too. The owner's personal facebook page had a link about Riley being missing. His wife's did, too. She said it was the daughter of a friend.

Last edited:
she is KW CO's longtime best friend also an employee of Mountain View Solar.I'm trying to find out who owns all these businesses

Several names have been removed and new ones added.
JA (ME) - not in new list
DF (rafting picture) not in new list
Substituted Lydia for Cevyn

Original company was Mountain View Builders.

her poor boyfriend, oh my lord. i know they were young but they were together for nearly a year and i was super in love with the boyfriend i had at that age (we ended up being together a long time!!) i feel for this kid so much and i hope his parents put him in some major therapy

i don't understand the motive here. just ridiculous. was he coked up and decided to kill someone? and of all people, his girlfriend's young daughter? ugh. men terrify me

i don't understand the motive here. just ridiculous. was he coked up and decided to kill someone? and of all people, his girlfriend's young daughter? ugh. men terrify me

We may never know why unless the autopsy shows a rape. If Riley was up at 5:40 AM and trying to video chat her boyfriend, perhaps there had been some sort of fight. If there were drugs in the house maybe Riley threatened to turn him in. If he was a bad influence on her mother or abusive to her, maybe she stood up to him.

The complaint document says Riley's younger brothers were sleeping in the living room. Did they have rooms? They had school the next day so why were they sleeping in the living room? Is this the same room McCauley was supposedly sleeping in?

I saw her listed on their site a couple of days ago, too. The owner's personal facebook page had a link about Riley being missing. His wife's did, too. She said it was the daughter of a friend.

Several names have been removed and new ones added.
JA (ME) - not in new list
DF (rafting picture) not in new list
Substituted Lydia for Cevyn

Original company was Mountain View Builders.

I did not notice those differences. Maybe they just updated their website and I am reading too much into this. But if KW is CO's longtime bff- i am not buying that they just updated the site with employee changes. Also KW took off that as where she worked on social media.

Fly high sweet girl, you are in a better place. #justiceforrileycrossman

The complaint document says Riley's younger brothers were sleeping in the living room. Did they have rooms? They had school the next day so why were they sleeping in the living room? Is this the same room McCauley was supposedly sleeping in?

Do you by chance have a link handy to the complaint document?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back