CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remember, at Websleuths ... if you make a statement of fact and can't back it up with a link, don't post it (unless you are a Verified Insider).

Posts discussing a rumor post regarding a relative of KK's have been removed.

Now, if someone has an approved link to who KK's attorney is, please post it; otherwise move on from that particular discussion.

Thread is open again.

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s what I remembered. If defense did request it, what reason would the DA have to accept it? Isn’t it risky to not go to trial if he has the evidence to prove his case?

Waiting for another date for an arraignment and plea is distressing.

Actually it’s fairly common in my experience

The prosecution will many times bend over backwards to ensure that the defense can’t cry foul especially when they do have a strong case with mountains of discovery

For example so that the defense can’t claim that the prosecution didn’t get them all the discovery in a timely manner and that they didn’t have enough time to review it etc

Actually it makes me even more confident that Mr May doesn’t want to give them any excuses

Jmo

Actually it’s fairly common in my experience

The prosecution will many times bend over backwards to ensure that the defense can’t cry foul especially when they do have a strong case with mountains of discovery

For example that the prosecution didn’t get them all the discovery in a timely manner and that they didn’t have enough time to review it

Actually it makes me even more confident that mr May doesn’t want to give them any excuses

Jmo
Also, depending on what it is, it has the potential to strengthen the prosecution’s case.

The more leverage the better.

Also, depending on what it is, it has the potential to strengthen the prosecution’s case.

The more leverage the better.

And, too, there's this to consider:

PF is being held without bond.
He's currently sitting locked up tight as a drum in the hoosegow until the trial.

The legal parties involved can take as long they need to bring this case to trial.

PF ain't going anywhere in the meantime.

Every single day PF sits rotting in jail is a day of justice being meted out, slowly but surely.
Second by second.
Minute by minute.
Hour by hour.

If I were DA May, my motto and mantra right now would be:

"No Hurries, No Worries."

JMO.

Last edited:

He's sitting locked up tight as a drum in the hoosegow until the trial.

The legal parties involved can take as long they need to bring this case to trial.

Every single day PF sits stewing in jail is a day of justice being meted out, slowly but surely.
Second by second.
Minute by minute.
Hour by hour.

JMO.
Yes, GK!

And every day that passes with him in the hoosegow is one more day Kelsey's mom doesn't have a knot in her stomach over another custody hearing.

He's currently sitting locked up tight as a drum in the hoosegow until the trial.

Every single day PF sits rotting in jail is a day of justice being meted out, slowly but surely.
Second by second.
Minute by minute.
Hour by hour.

JMO.
When I consider that PF remains in jail without bond, making it obvious that the evidence he killed Kelsey is solid, I shake my head when anyone doubts it.

And when I see a comment that questions whether she is even dead I start to question that my eyes are reading such.

We are all pretty much in agreement that Kelsey's blood was found all over that condo, aren't we? And that it was so much blood, LE was sure a murder had occurred? That it was under the wood floor slats so it wasn't a little menstrual blood?

Edited.

Last edited:
A reminder that Friday's hearing is not an advisement or arraignment, and no motions filed for expanded media coverage (EMC).

In other words -- trial by twitter.

@Sam Kraemer TV of KOAA will be there providing updates, as well as other media members.

Be here! :)

ETA: Friday's hearing is noted as a "continuance." Media is trying to correct the record that this is continuance of PF's arraignment so stand by -- live media only if Judge signs off for 5/24.

Last edited:
When I consider that PF remains in jail without bond, making it obvious that the evidence he killed Kelsey is solid, I shake my head when anyone doubts it.

And when I see a comment that questions whether she is even dead I start to question that my eyes are reading such.

We are all pretty much in agreement that Kelsey's blood was found all over that condo, aren't we? And that it was so much blood, LE was sure a murder had occurred? That it was under the wood floor slats so it wasn't a little menstrual blood?

Edited.

Yep some still believe no body, no murder, thankfully that’s not the burden of proof for justice to be served.....

Last edited:
A reminder that Friday's hearing is not an advisement or arraignment, and no motions filed for expanded media coverage (EMC).

@Sam Kraemer TV of KOAA will be there providing updates, as well as other media members.

WHAT!? I thought the arraignment was Friday (as per page 1 of this thread). What exactly is this non-advisement/non-arraignment on Friday for?

WHAT!? I thought the arraignment was Friday (as per page 1 of this thread). What exactly is this non-advisement/non-arraignment on Friday for?
It's a continuance of his arraignment previously scheduled April 5. Still trying to confirm why no EMC. Stand by....

ETA: Defense is opposing live coverage - that's the hold up.
I believe Court will grant EMC for 5/24 continuance of PF arraignment
(we only get two chances for live coverage in criminal court)...

Last edited:
One day it will be from the local hoosegow to the state penitentiary if KK does not mess it up.

I have full plans to celebrate that day if possible since there is no way to know when that will be and most likely will be some length of time. I may be alive or not, hard to say :)

I already have some plans for it set in thought now though for when that day comes. The day will end with forgetting he even exists once found guilty, and making it about the victims by lighting a candle for Kelsey and praying that Baby K has a full, rich, long rewarding life, that her family can have some measure of peace from some justice, and that KB can rest in peace as well.

Another offender is being sentenced this week, effectively putting him where he belongs, JP. One day PF will be as well, never to see any of his children nor be late or miss another Thanksgiving dinner because he will not be able to attend :(

Jmo.

I have full plans to celebrate that day if possible since there is no way to know when that will be and most likely will be some length of time. I may be alive or not, hard to say :)

I already have some plans for it set in thought now though for when that day comes. The day will end with forgetting he even exists once found guilty, and making it about the victims ...

Thinking the same as you ... :)

ETA: Friday's hearing is noted as a "continuance." Media is trying to correct the record that this is continuance of PF's arraignment so stand by -- live media only if Judge signs off for 5/24.
It's a continuance of his arraignment previously scheduled April 5. Still trying to confirm why no EMC. Stand by....

ETA: Defense is opposing live coverage - that's the hold up.
I believe Court will grant EMC for 5/24 continuance of PF arraignment
(we only get two chances for live coverage in criminal court)...

Sorry folks -- it's going to be arraignment by twitter, Judge denied motion for EMC.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...verage for May 24th's Arraignment Hearing.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong