Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that. I am glad to be reminded of a more compassionate view.
Well, that's just my interpretation of what she was trying to say. I'm not suggesting it's the right way or the normal way to feel.
I'm just going by her words, and comparing it to my own experiences with at- risk kids and their parents. I have found that it is not uncommon to find that the parents are sometimes oblivious to the child's needs, and understand very little about child development.
I always used to wonder why they had kids in the first place, but it didn't take me long to realize most times it wasn't planned. It just resulted out of "love." Their thoughts of the future never seem to extend beyond the idea that "all babies are a blessing. " The rest is just kind of "winging it." Imo

Last edited:
I don’t recall this being brought up in reference to BB filing, or not filing a missing persons report. Could she have presumed that Maleah was with her dad and older brother? That would leave DV and the younger boy unaccounted for. I would guess she’d have been blowing up DV’s phone, calling his brother, etc. I don’t know if anything was stated regarding who she tried to contact. Other than her mother, who picked her up from the airport. MOO

I'm not suggesting she strap on her snake boots and hit the woods, however surely she knows places where DV felt comfortable, spent time, explored, etc... She could have information that would be a very big help to TES and anyone else who is spending their time out looking. jmo

ETA: Maybe she has given up information like this to investigators. We don't know. I do know that in her camera appearances and social media posts, she isn't begging for Maleah to be found and this bothers me immensely. Jmo It's your daughter, I'm sorry but even if you believe she is deceased, she needs to be found! For evidence to be secured for justice to be served and to lay her to rest properly.
She confirmed with investigators that DV had a mail route in the area they searched. LE has made a statement that they stand by that search.
That's all I have heard in that regard.

I don’t recall this being brought up in reference to BB filing, or not filing a missing persons report. Could she have presumed that Maleah was with her dad and older brother? That would leave DV and the younger boy unaccounted for. I would guess she’d have been blowing up DV’s phone, calling his brother, etc. I don’t know if anything was stated regarding who she tried to contact. Other than her mother, who picked her up from the airpo
deleted part of qoted post. Sorry.

Are you talking about the abuse?
We know there were allegations of abuse. Other than that I'm not sure what she was saying in her posts.
She has said way too much for me to keep track of.
But I do think she is in defense mode, so anything she said previously that made her look bad she is likely going to deny.
She is prohibited from talking about anything related to the alleged abuse in the CPS documents, which is convenient for her. It makes it easier to hide from the truth.
But we already know, so she can deny all she wants. It won't change anything. Imo
No. I'm talking her "Taken too soon". Also her wanting nothing to do with DV then keeping his pics on IG, and her excuse for that.
She talks out of both sides of her mouth. Excuses,excuses,excuses.
MOO

“She talks out of both sides of her mouth” is absolutely the situation, and I don’t believe it will ever change.
I wanted to believe her tears in that first interview but it’s clear now that all that she says is rubbish and there’s really no point in listening!
Imo

I noticed the full text of her IG caption appeared in the video.

“55 likes
erbanclout
To my beautiful daughter, I've always wondered what you're purpose might've been. But to know that you've touched a million hearts, you will forever be loved. Princess Maleah, you've brought the community together, you've brought the world together, on your behalf. You did that baby. Shine bright my beautiful daughter. You're purpose was greater than the imaginable. And although you were taken so early, I am honored to know, that only you know how much I loved you, and no matter what, no giant can take that away. ❤️❤️❤️
Screen shot:

View attachment 185496
IMO: BB did not write this post.

In BB's "defense", if my daughter was missing, deleting Instagram posts would be pretty low on my list of things to do.

It is interesting that Maleah, female child, was abused, and no identification of abuse for the male children. Yet, I am pretty sure that the male children will be placed with other relatives, BB is obviously not a good caregiver, as she admits that DV abused Maleah previously, yet she left Maleah with DV. That is enough to make her culpable.

In BB's "defense", if my daughter was missing, deleting Instagram posts would be pretty low on my list of things to do.

It is interesting that Maleah, female child, was abused, and no identification of abuse for the male children. Yet, I am pretty sure that the male children will be placed with other relatives, BB is obviously not a good caregiver, as she admits that DV abused Maleah previously, yet she left Maleah with DV. That is enough to make her culpable.

If my daughter was missing, IG, FB, or any other form of SM would be low on my list of things to do, yet there BB is. JMO. If she can post a "memorial" post on IG about her missing daughter (but not yet recovered and laid to rest), certainly one would expect she would be angry and hurt enough to remove all reminders of the person who disappeared the baby.

JMO/MOO

On today's hearing: "I was in court this morning for a scheduled hearing in the Maleah Davis CPS case. Family came and went, meeting with their attorney privately. There is a gag order in the case, so attorneys did not talk, nor did family. I never heard the judge call the case." Source: Emily Foxhall on Twitter , @HoustonChron's reporter

Well, that's just my interpretation of what she was trying to say. I'm not suggesting it's the right way or the normal way to feel.
I'm just going by her words, and comparing it to my own experiences with at- risk kids and their parents. I have found that it is not uncommon to find that the parents are sometimes oblivious to the child's needs, and understand very little about child development.
I always used to wonder why they had kids in the first place, but it didn't take me long to realize most times it wasn't planned. It just resulted out of "love." Their thoughts of the future never seem to extend beyond the idea that "all babies are a blessing. " The rest is just kind of "winging it." Imo
I have a really hard time being compassionate to parents that are abusive to their children. If CPS had custody of BBs children for months something was going on in that house. I don't understand women (mother's) who sit back and allow things like this to happen. MD did not deserve to have this kind of life. That was not her purpose.

I don’t recall this being brought up in reference to BB filing, or not filing a missing persons report. Could she have presumed that Maleah was with her dad and older brother? That would leave DV and the younger boy unaccounted for. I would guess she’d have been blowing up DV’s phone, calling his brother, etc. I don’t know if anything was stated regarding who she tried to contact. Other than her mother, who picked her up from the airport. MOO
That part is confusing to me. It seems like they weren't even sure who had the kids, although I think they assumed they were with DV. I thought BB originally reported that he and the kids were missing, when they eventually got around to it. At first they thought maybe he was circling the airport, but they mentioned how bad the weather was so maybe they were thinking he got in an accident or was delayed because of it.
BB said something about not knowing Maleah's father was planning to pick her up, so I'm assuming she thought they were with DV. Imo

My opinion on BB's post about her daughter is that she has a limited vocabulary and lacks the ability to express her thoughts and feelings effectively. It sounds to me like she's saying everyone is doubting her love for Maleah but Maleah knew her mother loved her and none of these giant-like and looming outside forces (media, sm, probably police, courts, pretty much everyone) can change that. This is not a sympathetic defense of BB. Just my interpretation of her post. She's probably feeling more than a little desperation for someone, anyone, to believe her and so she posted on sm. Because she also lacks self-awareness she didn't think it would backfire on her.

MOO

My opinion on BB's post about her daughter is that she has a limited vocabulary and lacks the ability to express her thoughts and feelings effectively. It sounds to me like she's saying everyone is doubting her love for Maleah but Maleah knew her mother loved her and none of these giant-like and looming outside forces (media, sm, probably police, courts, pretty much everyone) can change that. This is not a sympathetic defense of BB. Just my interpretation of her post. She's probably feeling more than a little desperation for someone, anyone, to believe her and so she posted on sm. Because she also lacks self-awareness she didn't think it would backfire on her.

MOO
Or.....she is goo-goo crazy for the man and everything else comes second, including her children.

MOO
I see. But I guess I see her trying to get a defense in case she is charged with something. Trying to get sympathy for herself. MD has been missing for 3 weeks and BB has already given up. Even if I thought she was no longer on this Earth I would still want her body found.

I have a really hard time being compassionate to parents that are abusive to their children. If CPS had custody of BBs children for months something was going on in that house. I don't understand women (mother's) who sit back and allow things like this to happen. MD did not deserve to have this kind of life. That was not her purpose.
I have a hard time too, and to me it's unbelievable that CPS and the courts allowed the children to return to the home. I understand the reasoning behind reunification, but I don't think the appropriate steps were taken to ensure that the parents were responsible enough to have the children in the home under such minimal supervision.
I also understand that people say it's a common problem due to understaffing, work overload, etc on the part of CPS, but as I have stated before I have never seen children returned to the home under circumstances like this, at least not in my area. Imo

Or.....she is goo-goo crazy for the man and everything else comes second, including her children.

It is absolutely mind boggling that she would keep pictures of him up on her ig. How could any mother stand to see them? Obviously she's still holding out hope that he's innocent. o_O

I see. But I guess I see her trying to get a defense in case she is charged with something. Trying to get sympathy for herself. MD has been missing for 3 weeks and BB has already given up. Even if I thought she was no longer on this Earth I would still want her body found.

I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts. Many with interviews with family members of the missing. Most, while still holding onto a shred of hope, know their loved one has passed but never give up on searching. They want to be able to say goodbye in a way that only having their remains provides. BB's behavior is beyond bizarre.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member