Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I cannot fully answer that, I will say that I have confidence that Richmond PD is leading this with passion and integrity to protect the case. They are actively working leads, and I hope that a big break comes soon. Family feels strongly that the key is held by the last people seen with her. That sort of answers you :)

Welcome, MarieWS! I’m sorry for what you and your family are going through. I think, regarding who holds the key—I’m glad to hear you confirm that—don’t think you’ll find many people here who disagree with you.

$10,000 reward in Savannah Spurlock's disappearance expires Wednesday

Reward expires 11:59pm tonight. Praying someone comes forward. Our professional contacts all said that rewards have mixed effectiveness. One said he has never seen one work. We tried this expiration tactic to put pressure on people that the total won’t just go up and up like in most cases.

$10,000 reward in Savannah Spurlock's disappearance expires Wednesday

Reward expires 11:59pm tonight. Praying someone comes forward. Our professional contacts all said that rewards have mixed effectiveness. One said he has never seen one work. We tried this expiration tactic to put pressure on people that the total won’t just go up and up like in most cases.

To anyone one reading this thread who has information you have yet to provide - today is the day......today is the day you can do the right thing....today is the day you can help clear your conscience.....today is the day you can qualify for a nice sum of money that will help you or could help a loved one....today is the day you can help alleviate the pain and mental torture of Savannah's loved ones that is caused by not knowing what happened to her......today is the day you can help free Savannah...today is the day.

Those videos are literally so hard to watch, no one, should have to go through that, the video with her son is heart breaking, she should be here, let's club together and get Savannahs name out before the reward expires tonight.

Everyone on here let's club together and share it before the reward expires tonight we can all do it lets share...come on us on websleuths we can do it...Savannah deserves it, let's bring her home

While discouraged that the reward did not bring forward the key answer, we are hopeful that it helped bring more tips in to police. We were told by professionals that rewards are often ineffective. One contact told us he has yet to see one work in his 15yrs. Another said half the time. Knowing that going in made a time limit approach seem like an option to try vs someone thinking the total will just go up and up. We will regroup and continue to be Savannah’s voice. While police work quietly, we will continue to do all we can to urge someone to do the right thing. #FindSavannah #SavannahStrong.

Thank you! I have followed this case and know it very well... because I am Savannah’s aunt Lisa. I wrote that statement above and run her missing page. I was asking the other member to link where it was reported that the ride came to pick them up. I believe that has always been opinion vs msm. The statement listed above is not from a private investigator. The Missing Savannah Facebook page is run by family (me) and LostNMissing, Inc. I do not follow any sleuth groups except for this one bc of the respect you have all shown Savannah. So thank u all for that. I have followed from the beginning here but have never gotten involved bc of the incredible emotional toll of such things. Being 4 months out, emotions are raw but not as fried as those first couple weeks.
Welcome! I still have faith!

Thank you! I have followed this case and know it very well... because I am Savannah’s aunt Lisa. I wrote that statement above and run her missing page. I was asking the other member to link where it was reported that the ride came to pick them up. I believe that has always been opinion vs msm. The statement listed above is not from a private investigator. The Missing Savannah Facebook page is run by family (me) and LostNMissing, Inc. I do not follow any sleuth groups except for this one bc of the respect you have all shown Savannah. So thank u all for that. I have followed from the beginning here but have never gotten involved bc of the incredible emotional toll of such things. Being 4 months out, emotions are raw but not as fried as those first couple weeks.
many of us here have been following from "afar" . Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Has anyone taken a look at the amap that was made on for Savannah's search at Draw On Maps and Make Them Easily. ? Not sure I can post the actual link to that map but if you search "Savannah Spurlock scribble map" you should find it.
It must have been removed from search. edit: nevermind it is searchable via google.
Thanks.

While discouraged that the reward did not bring forward the key answer, we are hopeful that it helped bring more tips in to police. We were told by professionals that rewards are often ineffective. One contact told us he has yet to see one work in his 15yrs. Another said half the time. Knowing that going in made a time limit approach seem like an option to try vs someone thinking the total will just go up and up. We will regroup and continue to be Savannah’s voice. While police work quietly, we will continue to do all we can to urge someone to do the right thing. #FindSavannah #SavannahStrong.

Welcome Lisa! I have followed this case everyday since it hit the news, I am 23 and a mom also and I really feel for Savannah.
You guys are such a great support system for Savannah and I pray everyday that someone breaks and tells the truth or they find her. Is there still active searches for her?

Welcome Lisa! I have followed this case everyday since it hit the news, I am 23 and a mom also and I really feel for Savannah.
You guys are such a great support system for Savannah and I pray everyday that someone breaks and tells the truth or they find her. Is there still active searches for her?

Police actively search with the help of other professionals, but they often don’t tell us when or where. They’re doing most under the Radar. I’ve been able to get local nonprofessionals connected to a local woman who is very passionate. They sometimes go together or in small groups. There are many non professionals using hours of their time. A couple professionals have been out on their own too. I’m in a weird spot trying to figure out about bringing in other rescue teams. I can use the money donated, but without police directing the search, it is very much a needle in a haystack.

Is it safe to assume that the forensic searches on the vehicles and the house searches have not come up with enough/anything after this amount of time without an arrest? Or are LE truly waiting on a body?

Just from following other cases around the state, I don’t think it necessarily means nothing was found. There have been other cases where forensic results weren’t released for up to a year, some have been around the 6 month mark. I definitely think they’re waiting for a body though. I think there’s too much potential for more than one person being involved for them to be comfortable securing a conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson