Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth thanks for your answer, I appreciate your point of view. I've thought about that side too. If killer is of the other side of that spectrum, not too bright, doesn't really think things through, wouldn't that lend itself to him being apprehended already? I think, jeez a person like that, dumb luck would have to run out and someone would know, would notice early on, give a tip and he'd be caught. That's why I'm leaning the other way. Killer is probably bold and self-confident and there's a reason in his circumstamces that he told himself going after two at once was in his wheelhouse. AJMO
Hi Sunshine - I can totally see your point of view, as well.

The reason that I think that he hasn't been caught even being a disorganized killer, for lack of a better term, is because I am guessing that he is a bit of a loner and a social outcast. I don't think that the has much (if any) of a social circle, and I also think he may live with an older relative be it mother, aunt, etc. who is either unaware of what happened due to being isolated or elderly, OR this person is afraid of him or can not think it would possibly be him. If he doesn't interact much with people, there aren't a lot of people who could turn him in.

MOO, he is already an odd duck, so more odd behavior on his part AFTER the murder would be written off as him just being "himself". I don't know, and I'm not completely solid on any theory, but that is what I'm leaning towards.

The majority of the time we find out that these killers are not like Ted Bundy or BTK, but are solitary, low IQ, angry men who got away with their crimes simply due to circumstance.

I’m curious, are you able to find a link where Carter directly connected the suspect to the driver of the vehicle parked at the CPS building? I think this might be an assumption that may be incorrect.

Immediately after the PC I thought I noticed media reports claiming that too but it appears they’ve since been edited. After he spoke of the suspect, he then went on to talk about the vehicle by adding the word “also”, as it was additional information they were seeking without stating the reason. Ever since the clarification, the vehicle has never been mentioned again. Not on GMA nor in requesting specific details in tips. Maybe the person whom they were seeking contacted them immediately?

I assumed that LE assumed it was BGs vehicle. I actually watched the video and that was the impression I got. The mentioned a car that they hadn’t before and presented a sketch of someone they hadn’t presented before. It just seemed related. I have considered that maybe LE wanted to contact the person that drove it because they didn’t get their contact info and I’ve also considered that maybe the vehicle was related to someone that came to pick BG up. It’s absolutely possible that they’ve heard from the person.

Observation and experience. I don't know what kind of shoes Libby was wearing
Libby had on black Nikes. I’ve always wondered why the shoes were mentioned to Kelsi, black Nikes are so common. Plus whose body could they’ve found if not the girls? A dead body would’ve been an emergency whether it was them or someone else.

Snapchat update - I promise no more Snapchat talk from me today. It’s really easy to find out the user ID if you’ve added them as your friend. Not who the user is, but the Snapchat ID assigned when you create an account, which LE needs to find out info used to create the account. Took me about 2 seconds once I thought about it. I said if I figured it out I’d let you guys know. Now you know.

Libby had on black Nikes. I’ve always wondered why the shoes were mentioned to Kelsi, black Nikes are so common. Plus whose body could they’ve found if not the girls? A dead body would’ve been an emergency whether it was them or someone else.

They may not have seen the rest of the body.If the shoe was off her foot then it may have been spotted first. Or if her body was kind of hidden under things, it may not have been immediately apparent that there was someone there.

Ok, I’ve got to ask this...does anyone remember an article or interview where they talked about Libby always going to the park/trail and how she was always on the bridge, but someone said that Abby was afraid of the bridge. I swear I’ve seen it, but I’ve read so much that I don’t remember if it was an interview, an article, or someone quoting an article, or even someone just throwing that out there.

Do we know the timestamp of the video of BG? For some reason I think I saw 2:35 PM somewhere. Who knows though because I lay in bed at night trying to put some order to things and may have dreamt that.

If it is right then he had @35 minutes from the video that is 70 yards away until Derrick started calling Libby's phone.

Ok, I’ve got to ask this...does anyone remember an article or interview where they talked about Libby always going to the park/trail and how she was always on the bridge, but someone said that Abby was afraid of the bridge. I swear I’ve seen it, but I’ve read so much that I don’t remember if it was an interview, an article, or someone quoting an article, or even someone just throwing that out there.

I have not seen it in MSM but just from the pic of Abby she looks a bit afraid and going slow and careful.

Do we know the timestamp of the video of BG? For some reason I think I saw 2:35 PM somewhere. Who knows though because I lay in bed at night trying to put some order to things and may have dreamt that.

If it is right then he had @35 minutes from the video that is 70 yards away until Derrick started calling Libby's phone.

Im my timeline I have it as :

2:30 Libby take video of Bridgeman

They may not have seen the rest of the body.If the shoe was off her foot then it may have been spotted first. Or if her body was kind of hidden under things, it may not have been immediately apparent that there was someone there.

They were searching for two girls, with that said you can’t just assume it’s them without some corroboration. Shoes are an easy way to identify as well as clothing. One could speculate that they maybe were found not fully clothed

Jmo

Last edited:
If the ground is muddy, I could see it.

I’ve done a lot of running, and I’ve never had my shoes fly off.[/QU
l

MOO I believe they found a shoe just before finding the girls.

The odds are that someone knows something, but you’re right, there’s no guarantee that is the case.

This guy, like all killers, will exhibit concerning behavior.

Sometimes people put the pieces together, and sometimes they don’t.

It’s not like in the movies where a predator dons a perfect facade. That doesn’t happen.

But context is important, and sometimes this behavior doesn’t present itself in a way where a member of the public is able to put two and two together.

There’s always other ways to catch him though.

and I notice most people are really self-absorbed and not paying much attention to others. People cross streets texting unaware of cars zipping past so, it's possible no one is paying any attention to BG. He blends in.

Last edited:
I think the most bizarre thing is that we have a damn video of this guy, his voice caught on tape, and not a single person has identified him correctly.

They think he’s from the area, or has connections to that area.

This sounds reasonable to me, as he demonstrated familiarity with the location, and this isn’t exactly the type of place you just stumble upon.

So what the hell gives?!

His family and friends are covering for him.

Yah I don’t believe anyone is covering for him either! Yet I’m still confused why nobody has put two and two together
I think people are ignoring their suspicions, or simply not putting the pieces together.

I don’t think that multiple people know for a fact that he did it, because people talk.

Is it possible that someone close to him knows?

Sure.

I’m just not convinced of it.

IMO and interpretation, LE have said BG is from Delphi though, and he may have moved away but comes back to visit so he is not apparently a stranger to Delphi. I don't know how they know this unless it is from DNA.

ETA it is MOO/interpretation.
I think, in my opinion, what LE said is part of the FBI profile. The fact that he knew the trails and how to get in and out without being caught tells them he is familiar with the area.

I think people are ignoring their suspicions, or simply not putting the pieces together.

I don’t think that multiple people know for a fact that he did it, because people talk.

Is it possible that someone close to him knows?

Sure.

I’m just not convinced of it.

Yah that’s very reasonable that people are just over looking him and overlooking things in his past, it wouldn’t be the first time.

Especially if he has a small circle of friends like I suspect he has.

I’m thinking the type that joke about using and abusing women like it’s a game. The type that drink excessively and talk about guns etc. probably big time hunters, allbeit they would probably have no problem whatsoever shooting a deer with out having a tag.

All jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member