Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday - BB leaves. DV was sent home from work due to vomiting.
Wed - DV sent home from work again.
Thursday- unknown
Friday - DV was home with the flu, per a co-worker.
(Thank you, Pommy for the timeline)
------------------------------------------------
So DV went to work on Tuesday and Wednesday but sent back home. Maleah was home alone for however long he was gone for work. What if he wasn't sent back home? Maleah would've been home alone all day long.

Did he go to work on Thursday? Maybe Maleah died home alone on Thursday. DV cleans up on Friday.

This is a less dramatic version of many possibilities.
Very possible. But why not just say that. It would be less time for him if he tells the truth. He doesn't want LE to find MD because of what he did to her body in order to clean up.

I think it’s more likely that he faked being ill each day in order to be sent home. He didn’t plan on Maleah being home alone each day, he knew he’d be with her.
I'm not buying QX's stories yet.....and that's what your comment jumped off from. Police Chief tells story of finding Colton Turner who's mother and mother's boyfriend were charged.
I don't believe in coincidences....he's telling this stuff for a reason.
He's also telling us he wants to find her.

Police Chief says:
"I really want to not focus on him, not on Ms. Davis’ mother,” he added. “A lot of people have moved on. The media has moved on. I’m glad that you have not moved on, and we’re not going to move on until we get the final justice here and until we bring this little girl home."

Maleah Davis update: Derion Vence 'could tell us exactly where to find that body,' Houston Police Chief says

So, what happens if DV never talks? And Maleah is not found? Someone needs to be charged with murder. Four year old children don't just disappear.

Has our "justice" system gone so crazy with loopholes, that killers can go free? No conclusive evidence regarding Maleah's disappearance, so everyone is off the hook?

So, what happens if DV never talks? And Maleah is not found? Someone needs to be charged with murder. Four year old children don't just disappear.

Has our "justice" system gone so crazy with loopholes, that killers can go free? No conclusive evidence regarding Maleah's disappearance, so everyone is off the hook?
It's really infuriating that he won't tell them where she is. Everyone wants to bring her home so the family can have some kind of closure, while he sits in jail claiming he is innocent. Then his father goes to the media to back up his claims that she was kidnapped. They can't possibly be that ignorant to think anyone would believe that story.
Then his brother, who has stood up for him, picks up and leaves the state. There must be something he can provide to investigators that can help them find her.
They may be able to charge him with the murder without the body, but they really need it to help determine how she died. It may even be too late now, depending on where and how he disposed of her. Imo

It's really infuriating that he won't tell them where she is. Everyone wants to bring her home so the family can have some kind of closure, while he sits in jail claiming he is innocent. Then his father goes to the media to back up his claims that she was kidnapped. They can't possibly be that ignorant to think anyone would believe that story.
Then his brother, who has stood up for him, picks up and leaves the state. There must be something he can provide to investigators that can help them find her.
They may be able to charge him with the murder without the body, but they really need it to help determine how she died. It may even be too late now, depending on where and how he disposed of her. Imo
I really think some people are that ignorant! Mr.Kgreg is LE where we are and had a child abuse call the other day, the mom got her 3 y/o daughter back from her ex and his new gf and the little girl was black and blue, swollen eyes, cuts etc and the dad told her mom that she “fell in a bouncy house” and “then fell off a swing”... luckily she didn’t believe them and filed reports in multiple parishes. Smh.

Well I didn’t mean to get everyone up in arms over the car. I just noticed there’s no plate, paper, plastic, metal or whatever on the car at the hospital. I don’t have any skin in this game. One thing is certain, this story is tragic. Doesn’t matter to me what happened. No one protected this child. Even people who were paid to do so. MOO

Media should focus on the car. Someone will remember seeing the car. Somewhere it didn't belong. The news should be flashing pics of the car every hour, every day. Everyone does not watch or read the news daily, or pay a whole lot of attention to it. I would guess there is no way DV stayed out of site completely from 6/3 atalmost 7p, until 10p on 6/4 someone saw this dude in between. Family for sure, and probably others, but who. Media should be flashing his pic and the car all over asking did you see this person during this time.

It would be very interesting to see both DV and BBs faces if LE were to say “we found her” can they do that? Just to see what their reaction will be? IMO they’d be singing like birds pointing fingers at each other

Maleah Davis update: Derion Vence 'could tell us exactly where to find that body,' Houston Police Chief says
In an exclusive sit-down interview about the case, Chief Art Acevedo said all evidence he’s seen points to a grim discovery.

Police Chief Art Acevedo offered a new $5,000 reward for tips in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis. His offer is on top of CrimeStoppers’ reward.

“We already know and believe that she is dead and we need to bring her home,” Chief Acevedo said.

I suspect BB could probably tell them as well.

WTH?
The same judge that ordered Maleah back to a abusive home.
Well if that's not a blatant conflict of the best interest of child/children, I don't know what is.
How ?, Why?
The same judge.
SMDH
MOO
Any legal experts that can weigh in on this? I really want to know how the same judge that ordered Maleah back to the situation, can still reside over,and put a gag order on the case.
Can't wrap my head around that.

Any legal experts that can weigh in on this? I really want to know how the same judge that ordered Maleah back to the situation, can still reside over,and put a gag order on the case.
Can't wrap my head around that.
He's the judge assigned to their case. He didn't have enough evidence to permanently remove the children. He is in no way responsible for what happened to Maleah.

So I’m drawing from personal experience. My son wasn’t taken or abused but died when he was a week old. I was heartbroken and devastated and couldn’t go to work for months. I most certainly didn’t use SM. Even though I wasn’t at fault in any way at all, I felt intense guilt as a MOTHER for not being able to save him or protect him from death. I was distraught and ashamed for being a “horrible” mom. I never abused my kid. I never would have let anyone hurt him and I hated myself for failing him. I loved him more than anything. I would have died for him. My face was chapped from crying after about a day bc I couldn’t stop the tears. My teeth ached from the sadness. It was real. Not an expression. Real physical pain. IMO I haven’t seen that from anyone involved. Makeup and social media? I don’t see how. I know people all react differently but pain is pain. Loss is loss. MOO I want to see some real emotion bc trying hard to work up tears for the camera is hard for me to watch. JMO I want nothing more than for this kidnapping story to be real but I think we all know how likely that is. So the SM posts are just par for the course in this case.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I agree with everything you said!

According to BB, it was in the midst of her trying to get into her apartment on Saturday morning. See video below. I haven't heard a specific time. MOO

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Maleah Davis' mother receives criticism for not deleting Instagram posts of ex-fiance Derion Vence: VIDEO
9:32 AM - 22 May 2019

At 1:50 in the video- BB says she called the emergency hotline to get the maintenance man to break into the house because she didn't have a key. In the midst of her doing that, DV's brother filed the missing person's report.
I'm trying to catch up here. I thought BB2 filed the report and a police officer helped get them into the apartment Saturday morning? New stories slowly drip out from every side. It appears to be a disinformation campaign at times. IMO

Maleah Davis custody hearing handled behind closed doors
Family members met with an attorney behind closed doors Wednesday in a downtown Houston courtroom, where a hearing related to the custody of Maleah Davis and her older brother was scheduled to take place.

That hearing did not happen -- at least not within public view at the scheduled time Wednesday morning in state District Judge Gloria Lopez's courtroom. The judge has imposed a gag order, so attorneys and family members declined to comment.

[...]

Maleah's maternal grandmother, Brenda Bowens, filed an emergency request asking that the state Department of Family and Protective Services move Maleah -- if she was found -- and her brother into Bowens' care. Maleah's older brother was placed with another relative after her disappearance, according to the request.

The court date was originally set when the Department of Family and Protective Services sought to be dismissed from the case, returning the children to their family's care. Both had been removed from their parents' custody in August 2018, after Maleah suffered what was described as a traumatic and unexplained brain injury.

[...]
HMMMMMMM.
Can't afford to take Maleah to Massachusettes, but can afford Lawyer.

I don't think anyone is off the hook....yet. luckily evidence has to support the charge. Keep in mind we haven't really heard from LE until now. It spoke volumes to me. Hopefully its speaking to others also.

Steve Campion‏Verified account @SteveABC13 22m22 minutes ago
MALEAH DAVIS - CPS seeking new home for siblings of missing 4-year-old Houston girl. Today marks 22 days since little Maleah was last seen alive. | LATEST -> http://abc13.co/2WejPZG #abc13 #MaleahDavis #hounews
D7NPHjIXYAIF72Z.jpg
From that article: "Family members of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, who has been missing now for 22 days, are trying to find Maleah's siblings a new home after her mother's ex-fiance Darion Vence was arrested and charged in her disappearance."

Family members are trying to find them a new home? This is so sad. Can't the family members provide a home for them? IMO - this read like they were referring to a dog or cat - not children. Heartbreaking.

He's the judge assigned to their case. He didn't have enough evidence to permanently remove the children. He is in no way responsible for what happened to Maleah.
I thought Judge Gloria Lopez was the one who presided over the original order.
If there was no proof why have monthly visits,and have CPS have custody?
It doesn't make any sense.
Everyone wants to tiptoe around this.
None of these excuses helped Maleah.
How much proof is needed, an autopsy? Snuff film showing actual murder? Why does a child have to die before anything gets done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam