Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good question, I'm not sure theres any way to know, If he has moved away I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there is another victim or victims since the delphi murders

Sometimes perps, like I believe we have here can go extremely long periods before their firsts and second murders. Other times they move on and begin the same process all over again

My belief is that he's still at his same location, keeping a low profile and continuing his normal daily routine

I think with the continued intense media coverage and a very active investigation going on that hes probably still laying low

But honestly its hard to gauge bc monsters like this are just plain ticking time bombs IMO

They can go off at anytime, they generally have little to no self control

JMO

This behavior, if we are thinking JP-type killer, is not totally unlike OCD, but in a different form. It is triggered by a different need, but whoever has “normal” OCD, knows that it comes and goes. Distraction is probably the best form of dealing with it, and serial killers may stop killing when they are married. I think presence of another human being ties them up to reality. But left to own thoughts, they eventually come to the same impulses. MOO totally. I was interested in GRK, and he had a pattern with several long periods in between murders.

The 8 minutes sounds reasonable considering LE said the crime began within minutes of DTH. A thought I had that would explain why 8 minutes and not the entire time until the phone battery died and why BG did not take it is maybe it got wet in the creek. The battery would still be working and the phone pinging but the screen may have shorted out. He may have thought it was destroyed and did not bother with it.

I agree. If a disguise is noticeable in a grainy picture that shows almost no fine details then it would've really stood out in person. If someone wants to blend in, they don't don fake noses or latex, IMO. Talk about standing out.

I think part of what was going on with him was overconfidence. I don't think he wore a disguise because I think he was confident that he'd get in and out without being noticed or caught, the same way I think he underestimated the assault of 2 teenagers and thought it would be easy (he never counted on one of them recording him).

I don’t think he was in disguise, but maybe scarf over lower part of the face? I honestly can’t even tell if he is Caucasian male from this video. I mean, statistically, if he lives in Delphi, yes. But from the photo, he could also be a mixed Hispanic/Caucasian, for example. I mean, LE has to have something to be so sure he is a Caucasian male, of certain height/weight. I hope they have DNA, but today I am not so sure of anything.

You won’t find it as that info has not been provided by msm or LE.

Although it is quite common in cases like this for families to make statements that are not necessarily reported by MSM.

We just can’t discuss them on here
Jmo

I'm not discussing it, or even looking for it because I didn't quote it. :)

I'm thinking about the jacket and pants BG was wearing. I'll bet they were "dripping" with fibers and hair (human and animal). I am hoping those were collected by LE at the crime scene. It won't matter if he's thrown the coat out, LE has the stuff that came off the coat that can be matched to things in BG's home, when he's arrested.

First person in history to be convicted based on goat DNA.

"Creepy" isn't a word that I can find that the girls actually used. It's a word that came from a secondary source. We don't know that they used it at all.

As a female, though, I can share many times when men have been "creepy" towards me alone or me with a friend. If someone's following you or saying weird stuff to you or invading your personal space or even just looking at you oddly it can raise your hackles-and they don't have to be wearing a disguise to do it.

I agree, though, about the images. Even if we completely eliminate the first sketch, I have trouble reconciling the new sketch with the image of BG on the bridge. Maybe if I could see his face it would be different, but the picture of BG looks closer to the OG sketch than to the new one. If LE says that's him and this is what he looks like then I'll accept that, but my brain's having trouble connecting them.
Yes, I think that he was probably trying to be indiscreet, but they noticed him following them and that's why they mentioned him. They suspected something was strange about him and they were right.
In regard to the image of him from the video, maybe it's because it's slightly out of focus and blurry that his nose appears "bulbous." It could be because of the angle in which it was taken, or as a result of shadows or pixels and everything else people have mentioned. Also, the witnesses, or witness, who described what he looked like probably had that image in their minds and that may have had some influence in the way they described him.
Either way, we know he is quite different from the way he first appeared in the original sketch, and I don't think its because he wore a disguise. Imo

Murdered Indiana Girls’ Families Describe Search Efforts The Day Their Teens Disappeared

Dr Phil show - Dec/17

The link above contains a very informative brief snip of the show, particularly for people who’ve just became interested in the case.

Thread #76 also includes discussion of the show and the source of the information that the video was taken at appx 2:30pm.

At the very end of this video Dr Phil also refers to 41 minutes. That’s the timeframe between the 2:30pm video and 3:11pm, Derrick’s no answer call to Libby as he was almost arriving at the trail.

Spr Carter and Kelsi were sitting in the front row of the audience and that’s why they’re not seen in this short video.

Per Dr. Phil interview:
1:30 drop-off
2:07 pictures posted
2:30 approximate time of BG video
3:11 DG called Libby
3:14 DG started walking the trails
3:30 DG could not find, other family called
4:00 MP was called
5:15 Police were called by MP
6:00 Search was on
- per post #1194
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

Last edited:
First person in history to be convicted based on goat DNA.
It is hilarious, but not so unreasonable for historic genealogy. This is how historians found out that a certain group of Italians, indeed, once arrived from Anatolia (Troy?). By studying the DNA of bulls in Calabria and comparing it to other bulls of the world to find common markers.

SBMFF

I think much that is seen of BG nose from the video, and likely at least somewhat relayed on the OBG sketch are two things

BG is looking down which gives a longer appearance of the general length of the nose which can also give it the appearance of more depth and appear more prominent

Additionally the trajectory of the camera still appears that Libby is at somewhat of an angle which makes the side of the nose more visible and also gives it the appearance of more depth

I don't believe that BG nose is nearly as bulbous as it appears in the video stills

JMO

IMO I think the sun shining off the side of his face and nose made it appear large. I remember posters calling it a potato nose and I had never heard that expression before.

I think he might have some unsuccessful sexual attacks, and probably killing an animal in the past. So, a killer, but this was his first real big kill.
You could very well be right, but my amateur speculation sees him as a practiced and skilled killer, this not being his first attack. I do believe there is a connection to other notable crimes.

His precision doesn’t speak to a novice. Albeit, he underestimated the “Libby factor”, our little heroine who captured the voice and video.
Amazing young woman.

Time will tell, but one thing is for sure. I am eagerly anticipating the capture of the Coward. He should start getting used to jumpsuits.
Coward.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

This behavior, if we are thinking JP-type killer, is not totally unlike OCD, but in a different form. It is triggered by a different need, but whoever has “normal” OCD, knows that it comes and goes. Distraction is probably the best form of dealing with it, and serial killers may stop killing when they are married. I think presence of another human being ties them up to reality. But left to own thoughts, they eventually come to the same impulses. MOO totally. I was interested in GRK, and he had a pattern with several long periods in between murders.
They do say that there is usually a period of "cooling off" or long breaks between murders in the case of serial killers.
Deangelo took longer breaks between murders whenever he came close to being caught, or when he was confronted or threatened by a victim.
If this guy is thinking of killing again, hopefully the impact of Carter's statements and the recent media coverage will be enough for him not to act again. Imo

I was just thinking, I wonder if LE showed the witnesses photographs of the other witnesses? Obviously not telling them who they are. They must have right?

Very good point, and there seems to have been quite a few people at the trail that day. I am thinking about this and would think yes, they must have IMO.

That begs the question, do you think BG is a one time killer or does anyone think he has killed before? I myself am leaning towards that his "profile", as thin as it is with the little facts we have, could hold clues in the direction of previous killing(s). Just thinking out loud again and AJMO
Excellent question..."killed before?" I was thinking he was present or responsible for the death of another...but it was "sketchy" (Ugh, not liking that word anymore!) and deemed to be an accident or not particularly suspicious. Or was in a situation where he saw others die around him and became fascinated with the concept of death. How many times have we heard of a person drowning and assuming it was "an accident?" Or a hiker who gets lost, falls off a cliff... an accident? I think he is fascinated with death, but wanted to have more "on hands control" of the process. If "the profilers" have decided this is about power.....The obvious question is, what causes a perp to feel he has "NO POWER IN HIS LIFE?" Does having secrets also make him feel powerful? (I'd be interviewing local teachers about male students they had in the past decade that gave them the heebee jeebies.)

Excellent question..."killed before?" I was thinking he was present or responsible for the death of another...but it was "sketchy" (Ugh, not liking that word anymore!) and deemed to be an accident or not particularly suspicious. Or was in a situation where he saw others die around him and became fascinated with the concept of death. How many times have we heard of a person drowning and assuming it was "an accident?" Or a hiker who gets lost, falls off a cliff... an accident? I think he is fascinated with death, but wanted to have more "on hands control" of the process. If "the profilers" have decided this is about power.....The obvious question is, what causes a perp to feel he has "NO POWER IN HIS LIFE?" Does having secrets also make him feel powerful? (I'd be interviewing local teachers about male students they had in the past decade that gave them the heebee jeebies.)

In reality if you think about it every single murder is about power and control

Its the act of taking another human life

JMO

I'll take a swing at this.

I don't believe there has been anywhere that is MSM where it has been stated how long the audio was that the families heard

I believe the only ones that know how long the video is are the family members and Investigators and since we can't speculate what they may or may not of said outside of MSM I think we have to leave it at that per TOS

There are non MSM statements out there from various family members about various things but they can't be linked and we shouldn't probably discuss it further

We Can only discuss here that there is in fact more audio per MSM and some members of the families have heard it

JMO

And regardless of how long the audio was that the family listened to, there’s no source that indicates they were allowed to hear the entire length of audio recovered by LE.

“More” is not “all”.

“State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.”
Police: Delphi murder victims spoke of man behind them in audio played for family

Last edited:
Forgive if mentioned but Carter was just on HLN a few minutes ago. It was a bit different. He referenced the arson fire and evil in Delphi. I missed a word or two so I hope it comes out to be accessed and watched again.

Thanks ilovechili, I would love to see this, turning on HLN now. If it comes on again I will hit record and do a transcription.

I agree. If a disguise is noticeable in a grainy picture that shows almost no fine details then it would've really stood out in person. If someone wants to blend in, they don't don fake noses or latex, IMO. Talk about standing out.

I think part of what was going on with him was overconfidence. I don't think he wore a disguise because I think he was confident that he'd get in and out without being noticed or caught, the same way I think he underestimated the assault of 2 teenagers and thought it would be easy (he never counted on one of them recording him).
But regrettably, he is probably deriving some perverse pleasure out of the fact that the video & audio has done nothing, to this point at least, to lead LE to his door :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member