CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This trial has gone far beyond it’s expected time frame with so many starts & stops , the jury must be fed up by now.
I don’t think Rudin’s testimony did much for the defense , yesterday.
This was the testimony that the defense claimed was so important, the trial had to be delayed ,yet again.
Was it worth the risk of angering the jurors?
They’re the ones getting jerked around , hourly.
Not the impression I’d want my defense team to leave at the end of the trial. JMHO

I would agree about the jury and the truck IF they hadn't asked 2 weeks ago to see the truck in person. So for some of them, the truck is important enough to them to ask to see it.

I hope when the trial is over that the jurors will speak publicly at some point. It will be interesting to hear what was and wasn't important to them in their decision making.

From what I could understand, exhibit O was a text Rudin sent to Imes, which Imes apparently received but didn't read (Daugherty was the one talking about it). If there is a hearing, I hope we at least get audio of it (unlike the hearing the day before yesterday which would shed some light on this whole situation).
I think it was the attached exhibit that did not get passed along . The info was given to the defense right away but the actual exhibit was not. I think ....

No clue because everyone that is there sucks LOL Time wise, I'm thinking they must have called someone this morning? Court was to start at 10am, it's now 11:15 am, so must have been a witness this morning?
With this trial it’s entirely possible the time was spent arguing outside the presence of the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans