Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep wondering what the doctors at the hospital asked Maleah when she was originally brought in for her head injury. It's not like she was an infant, she was at least three years old and quite capable of talking. Did anyone try to get an explanation of how she was hurt directly from her?
We haven't heard anything about that. But CPS would have spoken to her and tried to get as much information from her as they could, I would think.
I thought I read somewhere that her older brother said something about her getting hurt while they were playing but now I can't remember what that source was. Imo

Sad Children's rights aren't universal,and so fiercely fought for. If they were we wouldn't be having this conversation.
MOO
You just reminded me that the organization in NY that advocates for the child is called The Child's Rights Society.
I think someone said they do have something like that in Texas. Imo

We haven't heard anything about that. But CPS would have spoken to her and tried to get as much information from her as they could, I would think.
I thought I read somewhere that her older brother said something about her getting hurt while they were playing but now I can't remember what that source was. Imo
The source is the Khou11 video. During the Aug. 13 visit to the home by a DFPS investigator, Maleah's injury was discussed with her brother and he showed the investigator where they were flipping in the home when Maleah hit her head.
Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?

You just reminded me that the organization in NY that advocates for the child is called The Child's Rights Society.
I think someone said they do have something like that in Texas. Imo
Too bad they obviously don't have the same clout,Power,Respect as those who represent the abusers.
MOO

Last edited:
First time poster... long time lurker! I was wondering if any of you happened to catch the Nancy grace podcast from yesterday? This may have already been discussed, so I apologize if so. She had Tim Miller as a guest, and I found it very interesting when he discussed BB going to the airport very early for a 4:30 PM flight. Have we heard anything about her flight time? Thanks everyone for all of your brilliant posts!

First time poster... long time lurker! I was wondering if any of you happened to catch the Nancy grace podcast from yesterday? This may have already been discussed, so I apologize if so. She had Tim Miller as a guest, and I found it very interesting when he discussed BB going to the airport very early for a 4:30 PM flight. Have we heard anything about her flight time? Thanks everyone for all of your brilliant posts!
Welcome! Its the one thing she doesn't talk about.....

Hi Gigi3 and welcome. Can you post the link. I haven't heard anything on MSM on a flight time, I just saw it on other avenues that wasn't MSM. On the first podcast TM stated BB was home 1.5 hours before she left for the airport.

I keep seeing people say this but I don't think it was ever said that BB gave DV the ring back, just that she told him she was going to. Obviously, something changed because it's seen on her finger after she returned to TX.

Starting about :30 in this video...

It's neither here nor there but it did cross my mind that BB may have paid for or helped to pay for the ring. I've seen that with a few friends where the woman wanted a slightly better ring so she chipped in for a bigger stone.

Mind you, if that was me I'd at least take it off and put it away for now. But I don't think anyone in Maleah's family are cutting edge as far as insight goes. JMO.

The source is the Khou11 video. During the Aug. 13 visit to the home by a DFPS investigator, Maleah's injury was discussed with her brother and he showed the investigator where they were flipping in the home when Maleah hit her head.
Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?

Good to hear this, as you wouldn't think her brother told fibs.
I thought perhaps, some adult intentionally hurt her, and am pleased I was probably mistaken.
MOO.

Hi Gigi3 and welcome. Can you post the link. I haven't heard anything on MSM on a flight time, I just saw it on other avenues that wasn't MSM. On the first podcast TM stated BB was home 1.5 hours before she left for the airport.
Thanks! Let me see if I can figure out how to post a link, and I’ll gladly post it!

Thanks! Let me see if I can figure out how to post a link, and I’ll gladly post it!
Listened to WHO'S LYING? The search... from Crime Stories with Nancy... @Stitcher WHO'S LYING? The search for 4-year-old Maleah Davis INTENSIFIES! from Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
WHO'S LYING? The search for 4-year-old Maleah Davis...
39 MINS

1 DAY AGO
Episode info
Since beautiful 4-year-old Maleah Davis went missing some three weeks ago, the mystery has taken a number of twists and turns. As the search for the little girl continues, the father of the main suspect is speaking out, and he appears to be pinning her disappearance on Maleah's mother.

Nancy interviews Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas Equusearch, who has been heavily involved in the case from the start.

Nancy's expert panel also weighs In:

John Cardillo: Former NYPD

Dr. Brian Russell: Psychologist and lawyer

Kathleen Murphy: Family Attorney

Leigh Egan: Crime Online Investigative Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors