Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a SIL that was impregnated by a much older man. This case reminds me of her and her son. Similar issues, only she never went missing. He was an older married man that was taking advantage of a teen. He was in his 40's at the time.

Karissa’s father died when she was a teen. I can definitely see someone taking advantage of her.

KPTV is saying in Hopewell is where one site is.

JUST IN: #Salem police confirm investigators are searching a rural field near the community of Hopewell and a home in Gaston for missing #Salem mom Karissa Fretwell and her 3yo son William (Billy). They can’t say what prompted the new searches. @fox12oregon

Kelsey Watts on Twitter

Hopewell
Google Maps

ETA: This is about 26 miles driving from the other property they are searching.

KPTV is saying in Hopewell is where one site is.

JUST IN: #Salem police confirm investigators are searching a rural field near the community of Hopewell and a home in Gaston for missing #Salem mom Karissa Fretwell and her 3yo son William (Billy). They can’t say what prompted the new searches. @fox12oregon

Kelsey Watts on Twitter

Hopewell
Google Maps
Oh good, yes the other location is in Hopewell. I didn't want to say until it was officially released

Oh good, yes the other location is in Hopewell. I didn't want to say until it was officially released
If I understood the question and answer concerning Hopewell in the press briefing I linked - what we see in a previous tweet photo (same reporter KPTV) from Hopewell is the staging area and not the actual location.

Last edited:
Search efforts for missing West Salem mother, son lead to rural Yamhill County property

At least four law enforcement agencies are searching two rural properties in Yamhill County in connection with a Salem mom and her young son who went missing more than a week ago.

Salem Police, Yamhill County Sheriffs, Oregon State Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are searching a home near Gaston and a field on Hopewell Road northwest of Salem, said Lt. Treven Upkes of the Salem Police.

They have been searching the properties since early Thursday morning, looking for Karissa Fretwell, 25, and her son William Fretwell, 3. The two were reported missing May 13 after Karissa did not show up for work.

The search in Hopewell includes a field about 1/4-mile in radius.

Authorities are searching the property in hopes of locating Karissa and William, or discovering evidence which may lead to their location, according to a press release from the Yamhill County Sheriff's Office

Ugh, this is so enraging. There are so many men who are so greedy and determined to not pay to support their children. I'm guessing this man had assets and figured murder was better than just evading paying child support and moving around repeatedly to do that. Billy looks so sweet. It's not his fault if his father was married. :/

Kellee Azar on Twitter
Search and rescue crews in Hopewell are searching a field. Police say this scene is also connected to the disappearance of Karissa Fretwell and her 3yo son, William. #LiveOnK2
D7SQDb6XsAgCDwY.jpg
D7SQDb7WsAAJIDq.jpg

3:32 PM - 23 May 2019

Public's help sought for missing mother and child - UPDATE (Photo) - 05/23/19
UPDATE on May 23, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.

Salem, Ore.— The Salem Police Department has developed a person of interest in the disappearance of Karissa and William Fretwell.

Michael John Wolfe, age 52 of Gaston, Oregon, is sought for questioning by the Salem Police Department and the Yamhill County Sheriff’s Office.

Wolfe is a white male adult, 6’ 2” tall, and weighs more than 200 pounds. He has thinning brown hair and hazel eyes.

Investigators ask the public for help in locating Wolfe. Anyone with information about his whereabouts should call the Salem Police Department Tips Hotline at 503-588-8477.
Public's help sought for missing mother and child - UPDATE (Photo)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member