Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he was interested in her and she rejected him, imo

I thought it was he was found to be the father of her son and was told he was going to have to financially support him. That doesn't sound like she rejected him but that she demanded that he take responsibility. Of course what do I know! I'm still trying to figure out this case too. Maybe I misunderstood that he was the father of Billy?

I thought it was he was found to be the father of her son and was told he was going to have to financially support him. That doesn't sound like she rejected him but that she demanded that he take responsibility. Of course what do I know! I'm still trying to figure out this case too. Maybe I misunderstood that he was the father of Billy?

Mike Benner on Twitter
New info - court documents obtained by @KGWNews reveal Michael Wolfe is father of William Fretwell. As recently as April he was in court and ordered to pay roughly $900/month in child support Mike Benner on Twitter

I think there is more to what is being said re the history between the 2 but again what do I know.

Thank you, Jethro. And also for the maps. :) I had to rush to get caught up! Sooooo, do we know if wifey knew about the baby? MOO
Don't know. But I don't know how she wouldn't. I do know that if you go back through the docket of the court case you will find that his mother had signed for the service of documents on him when the case had been re-opened. So, his mother certainly knew.

Don't know. But I don't know how she wouldn't. I do know that if you go back through the docket of the court case you will find that his mother had signed for the service of documents on him when the case had been re-opened. So, his mother certainly knew.
I remember seeing that; wasn't sure of the relationship. Thanks again. MOO

One way of getting in and out by car and forest all around the lake area. Many secluded areas in this park since it has deep forest pockets. Many places to hide. Haag lake is located in the Gaston area

Attachments

• lake.gif
    lake.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics