Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's neither here nor there but it did cross my mind that BB may have paid for or helped to pay for the ring. I've seen that with a few friends where the woman wanted a slightly better ring so she chipped in for a bigger stone.

Mind you, if that was me I'd at least take it off and put it away for now. But I don't think anyone in Maleah's family are cutting edge as far as insight goes. JMO.

Faux stones are inexpensive.........

Yup....there is some media footage asking him questions as he left. That was the one where he said DV was innocent and the story would come out.

Right. So why would police stop his car to see if DV was leaving, DV is in jail. Does dad not realize DV is locked up?

I have a hard time believing that she broke up with DV but turned around and left M with him. That doesn't make any sense at all. So may holes in the story.

JMO
Doesn’t make sense because it’s not true. MOO

That would be a good question for the next reporter who interviews her to ask. I certainly don't know. Apparently, she wanted us to know that her spirit is broken, she hadn't slept in two nights, she's terrified for Maleah, etc... :confused: MOO
I believe she might feel broken because her entire life is falling apart. I don’t believe it has much to do with concern over Maleah. JMO

I believe she might feel broken because her entire life is falling apart. I don’t believe it has much to do with concern over Maleah. JMO

I agree. Might be some “things” going on. She seems interested in fame. Thinking about her filtered selfie, thinking DV was going to make it big as a rapper & father V stating BB mentioned a lifetime movie deal. Jmo

Recap on Podcast:
-Yep, Tim Miller said he doesn't understand why BB left the apartment after 1.5 hours after MD arrived home if her flight was at 4:30pm
-TM confirmed w/ another postal worker that DV did have a mail route (DV's father said he didn't)
-DV was supposedly dropped off in the same car at the hospital (Nissan Altima)
-TM thinks MD is never going to be found and thinks her body was burned
-Only one way out of the apartment unless you go through the bedroom window
-MD's previous injuries was not properly investigated
-TM says Judge and CPS has blood on their hands
-Child was having seizures and BB2 begged BB to take her to hospital
-it was said that BB knew MD was abused for a long time
-TM thinks BB is lying about not seeing MD in the apartment before she left for the airport among other things

MOO

Last edited:
Recap on Podcast:
-Yep, Tim Miller said he doesn't understand why BB left the apartment after 1.5 hours after MD arrived home if her flight was at 4:30pm
-TM confirmed w/ another postal worker that DV did have a mail route (DV's father said he didn't)
-DV was supposedly dropped off in the same car at the hospital (Nissan Altima)
-TM thinks MD is never going to be found and thinks her body was burned
-Only one way out of the apartment unless you go through the bedroom window
-MD's previous injuries was not properly investigated
-TM says Judge and CPS has blood on their hands
-Child was having seizures and BB2 begged BB to take her to hospital
-TM thinks BB knew MD was abused for a long time
-TM thinks BB is lying about not seeing MD in the apartment before she left for the airport among other things

MOO
Well, there you go.....can't argue with anything he said.

The Chief said, "our focus is finding that little baby". He did a great job of keeping the focus on Maleah. He dismissed questions about her parents,
Hi Gigi3 and welcome. Can you post the link. I haven't heard anything on MSM on a flight time, I just saw it on other avenues that wasn't MSM. On the first podcast TM stated BB was home 1.5 hours before she left for the airport.
Well I guess that means she left her house at 9 30 am for a 4 30 pm flight? How far is the airport from the apartment? Hmmm...

The Chief said, "our focus is finding that little baby". He did a great job of keeping the focus on Maleah. He dismissed questions about her parents,

Well I guess that means she left her house at 9 30 am for a 4 30 pm flight? How far is the airport from the apartment? Hmmm...
about 38 miles to IAH airport

In addition- Tim M said he spoke with a Postal inspector and stated DV was terminated from the Postal Job because that's all he did was smoke cigarettes and hang around.

I wish Nancy Grace would interview BB. I would love to hear that!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member