OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure if you go back and watch the arraignment for Rita this Oak HIll address is the address of her farm that she provided during the hearing. The property isn't in her name but it is where she stated she had previously been residing. The tax documents etc are set up to go to Rita at her PO BOX.

Look on Jackson County Auditor site for the details.

Adding:
Newcomb briefly spoke in court, explaining she has a residence in Oak Hill but predominately lives at her 86-year-old mother's home in South Webster.

Rhoden family massacre: Prosecutor alleges Fredericka Wagner plotted revenge

I think there is something to this location. It could be as simple as just because it's a place one or two stayed, but AC knew all about it and the fact it had no electricity, etc.

Rural Free Delivery was created in the late 1890s. The area of service of a post office hasn't changed unless the
address was incorporated into city or village.

Check out FW farm address and gauge the distance from Lucasville, Ohio on an Ohio map. Any guesses or
clues why rural people would use a post office box as an address?

We may be looking at two different places. The one on Dickens road I am thinking of is owned by a third party. I don't know if he's related to AW's father or not. He doesn't have the Carter name. The mailing address is set to Rita at a PO Box in Oak Hill, not the South Webster PO Box.

The farm probably has electricity and a home. It's just not a "working" farm. They don't earn a living off of the farm. She said she lived there prior to moving in with her mother. RN's son lives beside RN's mother.

I see the person/add you are speaking of now, as the owner. We were looking at two diff properties.

Rural Free Delivery was created in the late 1890s. The area of service of a post office hasn't changed unless the

Check out FW farm address and gauge the distance from Lucasville, Ohio on an Ohio map. Any guesses or

Mail box vandalism. the driver leaving your box open and your mail being scattered up and down the highway by the wind, or soaking wet from rain, and/or mail thieves. Folks sending important docs would be provided the POB add.

If it is like myself and many others in my area, we live almost a mile off the road so we don't have a mail box on our property, we only use a po box for mail

She has many PO Boxes iirc. Does she have to have a different POB for each LLC?

It makes it difficult to figure out what her businesses are, how many there are and the entire business setup possibly. It also prevents people from knowing her business.
jmo. moo.

Underscored by me.What does that mean?
For George Wagner 4....."Defendant's speedy trial time is tolled throughout period of such continuance filed"

TOLLED: To delay, to hold off the effect of a law or statute such as the statute of limitations.

Means to hold off on. His hearing was postponed (a continuance) from May 23rd to June 10th, so those 2 extra weeks of postponement won't count as days towards a speedy trial. The clock stops on the speedy trial countdown.

Last edited:
She has many PO Boxes iirc. Does she have to have a different POB for each LLC?

It makes it difficult to figure out what her businesses are, how many there are and the entire business setup possibly. It also prevents people from knowing her business.
jmo. moo.

Actually, it is a very good business plan. FW is getting the representation that she is probably paying
dearly. As she has had a lot of law suits filed against her businesses. The other businesses can
continue to operate as usual.

I thought I read that GW2 had co-purchased the house with JW, about the time SW was a newborn - but now I don't recall what news article it was, so JMO. Second-guessing myself that it wasn't GW2 but GW4 who was the co-purchaser. I'll keep looking thru bookmarks for Peterson Rd home.

The Adams County auditor records showed buyers in 2014 as: WAGNER EDWARD J &/OR WAGNER GEORGE W IV

Adams County, Ohio: Online Auditor - Cookies

FSC, I got 11.6 miles but don't know what that means...

For George Wagner 4....."Defendant's speedy trial time is tolled throughout period of such continuance filed"

TOLLED: To delay, to hold off the effect of a law or statute such as the statute of limitations.

Means to hold off on. His hearing was postponed (a continuance) from May 23rd to June 10th, so those 2 extra weeks of postponement won't count as days towards a speedy trial. The clock stops on the speedy trial countdown.

Yes, Judge D discussed this plainly in open court at JW's last pretrial hearing. He made it very clear that the clock stops on the speedy trial issue every time the Defendant postpones a court date. Yay!

Thanks. Do you know if JW and GW lived there too?
No, I’m not positive. They were there a lot but not sure if they also stayed. I know the kids lived there though cuz , IMO, the SW principal was always checking in on the “homeschooling.” LEO also had cameras on utility poles to monitor their houses. I always looked for the cameras every time I drove by. The men were always working on vehicles. There were lots of animal cages outside, like for rabbits or small animals. The area looked awfully junky to me, JMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member