Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recap on Podcast:
-Yep, Tim Miller said he doesn't understand why BB left the apartment after 1.5 hours after MD arrived home if her flight was at 4:30pm
-TM confirmed w/ another postal worker that DV did have a mail route (DV's father said he didn't)
-DV was supposedly dropped off in the same car at the hospital (Nissan Altima)
-TM thinks MD is never going to be found and thinks her body was burned
-Only one way out of the apartment unless you go through the bedroom window
-MD's previous injuries was not properly investigated
-TM says Judge and CPS has blood on their hands
-Child was having seizures and BB2 begged BB to take her to hospital
-TM thinks BB knew MD was abused for a long time
-TM thinks BB is lying about not seeing MD in the apartment before she left for the airport among other things

MOO
Thanks for recap. Also, I can't seem to find a link to this podcast. Did this happen today? :confused:

Recap on Podcast:
-Yep, Tim Miller said he doesn't understand why BB left the apartment after 1.5 hours after MD arrived home if her flight was at 4:30pm
-TM confirmed w/ another postal worker that DV did have a mail route (DV's father said he didn't)
-TM thinks BB knew MD was abused for a long time
-TM thinks BB is lying about not seeing MD in the apartment before she left for the airport among other things

MOO
Excellent recap! I wonder if LE knows who dropped him off at the hospital - I feel that they may. As I have from the start, I only believe the words of TM and LE. (IMO)

In addition- Tim M said he spoke with a Postal inspector and stated DV was terminated from the Postal Job because that's all he did was smoke cigarettes and hang around.

I wish Nancy Grace would interview BB. I would love to hear that!!
I was starting to want to give DV the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was BB or an accident. But after hearing the nancy grace interview and the Chief speak, I flip flopped back to my original position. These two need to be flogged.

Hello all. Im a very long time lurker on here and ive been following this case from the beginning. Also been trying to keep up with these threads but as you all are aware they move quickly.

I just have a few questions thats been bugging me about the case that im hoping someone can clear up for me if possible.
1). On the missing persons description of Maleah where the reward is offered she is described as last seen wearing a light blue Under Armor jacket, blue jeans and grey Under Armor trainers. But, i thought the image of her following DV into the apartment was the last sighting of her waering the pink tutu?.
2). Also police have the neighbours cctv footage. This shows Maleah entering the apartment with DV. BB has said she was also at home at this point waiting to go to the airport. We know BB has said she didnt see Maleah and that DV must have snuck her in, why has police believed her when she said this?
BB and DV were both in that apartment that morning on the last sighting and Maleah was never seen again. Why hasnt the police arrested BB too? There is no evidence to suggest BB didnt know Maleah was in there, so in this case she was 1 of 2 people to last see Maleah alive. What evidence has police got to rule out BBs involvment that morning before she left for the airport? Why hasnt she been arrested along with DV as she was present in the apartment.
3) DV has been charged with tampering with a dead body. Is it known what evidence police have for this? Why hasnt BB been arrested for the presence of Maleahs blood and tissue been found in the apartment considering she was present in the apartment that morning.

Im sorry if these questions have been answered in one of the previous threads.
That beautiful baby deserved so much, her short life filled with abuse. I hope those responsible suffer everyday in prison, horrendously.

1). On the missing persons description of Maleah where the reward is offered she is described as last seen wearing a light blue Under Armor jacket, blue jeans and grey Under Armor trainers. But, i thought the image of her following DV into the apartment was the last sighting of her waering the pink tutu?.
I find the clothing description puzzling too.
Was the tutu found?

Good to hear this, as you wouldn't think her brother told fibs.
I thought perhaps, some adult intentionally hurt her, and am pleased I was probably mistaken.
MOO.
What the Heck? Why would they say she fell from a chair,if the brother was playing flipping,and it was an accident?
Did they interview the brother separate from the adults?
What the hell is going on. Was Maleah living with other family members,or was she placed back with BB,and DV?
Everyone but LE is talking out of both sides if their mouths.
I hope LE gets the FBI involved.
MOO

Hello all. Im a very long time lurker on here and ive been following this case from the beginning. Also been trying to keep up with these threads but as you all are aware they move quickly.

I just have a few questions thats been bugging me about the case that im hoping someone can clear up for me if possible.
2). Also police have the neighbours cctv footage. This shows Maleah entering the apartment with DV. BB has said she was also at home at this point waiting to go to the airport. We know BB has said she didnt see Maleah and that DV must have snuck her in, why has police believed her when she said this?
BB and DV were both in that apartment that morning on the last sighting and Maleah was never seen again. Why hasnt the police arrested BB too? There is no evidence to suggest BB didnt know Maleah was in there, so in this case she was 1 of 2 people to last see Maleah alive. What evidence has police got to rule out BBs involvment that morning before she left for the airport? Why hasnt she been arrested along with DV as she was present in the apartment.
3) DV has been charged with tampering with a dead body. Is it known what evidence police have for this? Why hasnt BB been arrested for the presence of Maleahs blood and tissue been found in the apartment considering she was present in the apartment that morning.

Im sorry if these questions have been answered in one of the previous threads.
That beautiful baby deserved so much, her short life filled with abuse. I hope those responsible suffer everyday in prison, horrendously.
1. Police are only repeating what was told to them

2. Is BB actually on record saying this? Anyone have a link?

3. I assume they have evidence to be able to make the charge and arrest that we haven’t been privy to. As for BB, see my question on 2

I bet Maleah will be found wearing the blue clothing that he said she’d last been in. Right down to the bow. I don’t think she was killed the first day. But who knows.

You think he dressed her after killing her?
Hope you’re right & she is found one day.

Recap on Podcast:
-it was said that BB knew MD was abused for a long time

MOO
Tim knows what's up.
MOO

Recap on Podcast:
-it was said that BB knew MD was abused for a long time

MOO
Podcast? This one? WHO'S LYING? The search for 4-year-old Maleah Davis INTENSIFIES! from Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans