Found Deceased MD - Baltimore, BlkFemale, In Shopping Cart by Dumpster, May 2019 *GRAPHIC* - Dominique Foster

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
May 16, 2019

60823334_10155993032796956_7190516758132817920_n.jpg

Baltimore police are looking for the public’s help in identifying a woman who was found dead near a dumpster Sunday.

The department wrote Thursday on social media that the black or Hispanic woman was found at 3:48 p.m. Sunday “wrapped up and placed inside of a shopping cart” near the Clarks Lane Garden Apartments dumpster in the Glen neighborhood.

On Facebook, the department posted two photos of a large garbage bag inside a shopping cart.

Spokeswoman Detective Nicole Monroe said that the photo is of the crime scene but that she did not know whether the body had been removed from the shopping cart when the photos were taken.

Baltimore police ask for help identifying body of woman found dead near dumpster

Dumped and left like trash.
No human deserves this.
I pray there is swift justice for the Coward that would do this. I look forward to seeing them in their little prison jumpsuit in shackles. They need to rot in jail. Better yet, chain gang. Coward.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Looking at the picture it's hard to believe a whole body is in the bag/shopping cart. Or is this just me? Anyway...it's brutal to see and very sad for this poor woman. I know there are a lot of bad people around who do/did horrific things to others, but seeing a case like this (again)......In a sort of way I'm 'glad' I'm still shocked......

One thing I know for certain. It may not come in the timeline we desire, but “karma” is real. Let that be some consolation here, however small.

Amateur opinion and speculation

They must have discovered this quickly. I see the fresh clean sheet, probably from LE, is collecting blood. I can’t tell from the cart handle what store name it has on it. It looks older though so it could be from a store that had closed. The Facebook comments give some clues as to who it may be. I hope they can find her family.

This is in the Fallstaff section of Baltimore. On the outskirts of the city, not a high crime rate area. Diverse neighborhood with a large Orthodox Jewish population. The address for the apartment building is 3901 Clarks Ln #B, Baltimore, MD 21215 and it’s almost across the street from a large shopping center - Reisterstown Road Plaza.

There are apartment buildings on two sides of the Clark Lane Garden Apartments and individual houses on the other two. Plus there’s a Burger King, Auto Zone, car wash and gas station on the block.

Hopefully they’ll be able to resolve this pretty quickly via surveillance video.

HELP IDENTIFY| Body found wrapped in a shopping cart near a dumpster in Baltimore

Baltimore homicide detectives need help identifying a woman's body that was found wrapped up in a shopping cart near Clarks Lane Garden Apartments on May 12.

Police released a photo of a tattoo that was on found on the victim's body.

4dc5e0ae-ac40-46f8-9e02-b4a6463d9259-medium16x9_HOMICIDELIPTATTOO.jpg

(click to enlarge)

The tattoo was located on her buttocks.

According to police, the victim is a black or Hispanic woman.

HELP IDENTIFY| Body found wrapped in a shopping cart near a dumpster in Baltimore

They must have discovered this quickly. I see the fresh clean sheet, probably from LE, is collecting blood. I can’t tell from the cart handle what store name it has on it. It looks older though so it could be from a store that had closed. The Facebook comments give some clues as to who it may be. I hope they can find her family.

On Facebook someone mentions the Giant grocery store.

Suspects/POI's

60657644_10156006008236956_6610459030848536576_n.jpg

61221856_10156006008861956_4744481236079083520_n.jpg

Homicide Update 5.22.19

Homicide detectives need your help in identifying the men in these pictures.

They are not considered as suspects but rather persons of interest.

Anyone with information is asked to call Homicide Detectives at 410-396-2100 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7lockup.

Homicide Update

In reference to the body that was found on May 12, 2019 near the dumpster at the Clarks Lane Garden Apartments, Homicide Detectives are releasing a tattooed image that was on the victim’s body.

The tattoo was located on the victim’s buttocks.

Anyone who recognizes is asked to call detectives at (410) 396-2100.

Homicide Detectives Seeking Help in Identifying Homicide victim

On May 12, 2019 at approximately 3:48 p.m., the body of a black or Hispanic woman was found near the Clarks Lane Garden Apartments dumpster. At the time of the discovery she was wrapped up and placed inside of a shopping cart.

Homicide detectives are seeking assistance in identifying anyone who may have seen the cart being pushed or has information on the homicide.

Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at 410-396-2100 or metro crimestoppers at 1-866-Lockup.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/BaltimoreCityPolice/posts/

Does the bigger guy have a mask on his face? It looks like a Hannibal mask...

Surely they didn't post a pic of the trash bag with her in it? That's not going to help id anyone. It seems so disrespectful if they did.

I'm no expert, but does anyone else think the dark smudges on the lips tattoo appear to be covering an older tattoo, perhaps of writing or a signature? I could see someone after a breakup covering their former significant other's name with a "KMA" backside tattoo if they didn't want to have the tat removed altogether.

She has been Identified as 43 year old Dominique Foster! Her father, Lawrence Banks, has been arrested for firearm and ammunition found in their house. (Not for her murder yet).

What police did not reveal previously is that she was dismembered. Her hands, feet, lower legs and head were all missing.

In 1976 father was arrested for 15 years for throwing baby through glass door. His wife, mother of the baby, was mysteriously murdered shortly after. In 1991 he shot his own son and a friend and was arrested again for both murders. He was released in 2002.

In 2006 his girlfriend and her young daughter who filed a protective order against him were both murdered few days after. He was not charged.

He was back in prison but was released again in 2014.

A dismembered body found in Baltimore leads to arrest, more questions

She has been Identified as 43 year old Dominique Foster! Her father, Lawrence Banks, has been arrested for firearm and ammunition found in their house. (Not for her murder yet).

What police did not reveal previously is that she was dismembered. Her hands, feet, lower legs and head were all missing.

In 1976 father was arrested for 15 years for throwing baby through glass door. His wife, mother of the baby, was mysteriously murdered shortly after. In 1991 he shot his own son and a friend and was arrested again for both murders. He was released in 2002.

In 2006 his girlfriend and her young daughter who filed a protective order against him were both murdered few days after. He was not charged.

He was back in prison but was released again in 2014.

A dismembered body found in Baltimore leads to arrest, more questions

Thanks for the update Al Ka. OMG, why was this monster not in prison for life already? He is a serial killer. From the beginning, I thought, it's impossible there is a whole body in the shopping cart.

Article from 2007 about him and his crimes. Absolutely horrible.

Killer casts a shadow of violence

As per this article, 7-month-old baby who is threw through the glass and was critically injured in 1976 was actually his own daughter who he now murdered - Dominique Foster.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back