Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to check the Haag lake area. He obviously is staying close to home and now that his pic is out there he will go into hiding. There is no way I am running the trails at the lake this wknd while my hubby takes the boat out if he is still roaming.

Father sought in case of missing Salem woman, son

Police in Salem are seeking a man for questioning in the disappearance of a 25-year-old woman and her 3-year-old son. Court records show the boy is also the man's son.

Authorities said Thursday that 52-year-old Michael John Wolfe, of Gaston, is a person of interest in the disappearance of Karissa Alyn Fretwell of Salem and her son, William.

Fretwell hasn't been heard from since May 13.

Her family reported them missing when she didn't show up for work last Friday. Court records show that DNA testing identified Wolfe was the father of the child last June.

Fretwell filed a motion in December seeking more than $1,000 a month in child support from Wolfe.

Authorities are searching two properties in rural Yamhill County. Court records show Wolfe is a resident of that county.

... more at link

'Person of interest' wanted in missing Salem mom, son
[...]

At an afternoon press conference in Hopewell near the spot of one of the searches, Salem Police Lt. Treven Upkes said the searches began Thursday after information gathered during the investigation led them to these properties.

Searchers looking for missing mom Karissa Fretwell and her 3-year-old son Billy looked at 2 rural properties, including this one in Gaston, May 23, 2019 ( KOIN )

Upkes said about 20 searchers are involved. "One (of the sites) is a private property, the other may be agricultural."

[...]

Steven Redlin on Twitter
Lt Treven Upkes, Salem PD, talks to us about Karissa(25) & William(3) Fretwell. They’ve been missing since 5/13/19. Michael John Wolfe(52) of Gaston, OR, is sought for questioning. Call @SalemPoliceDept Tips Hotline, 503-588-8477 if you can help @KGWNews
D7Svf8GW0AcD_8x.jpg
D7Svf8MWsAIQFmO.jpg
D7Svf8IXoAAykGn.jpg
D7Svf8PWkAAX84_.jpg

5:43 PM - 23 May 2019

One of the news stations said that they’ve been out looking around his property since Sunday or Monday. If MW has not been seen all week, he’s had a good chance to get far away from Oregon.

Also, I wonder if his wife left him when she found out about the baby? He might have been living there alone, could he possibly been holding her captive until LE started looking around? And when he took off he brought KF and BF with him? Or is that just wishful thinking?

One of the news stations said that they’ve been out looking around his property since Sunday or Monday. If MW has not been seen all week, he’s had a good chance to get far away from Oregon.

Also, I wonder if his wife left him when she found out about the baby? He might have been living there alone, could he possibly been holding her captive until LE started looking around? And when he took off he brought KF and BF with him? Or is that just wishful thinking?

I don't think she left him because she's still FB friends with him.

From what I’ve read, his wife filed for divorce after he was served with custody documents. He’s been absent from work for 4 days and his wife is also missing.

ETA: He seems to be well known in the community.

Just my opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members