Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gigi3 and welcome. Can you post the link. I haven't heard anything on MSM on a flight time, I just saw it on other avenues that wasn't MSM. On the first podcast TM stated BB was home 1.5 hours before she left for the airport.
Thank you so much for posting that for me! I had to run to my grandson’s t-ball game and haven’t had time! Do you believe she waited around the airport that whole time?? I just can’t see it.

Chief Acevedo said Maleah's case has triggered memories of another little child he once fought to find.

"I was there when we found the body," Acevedo said. "A little lifeless body. You don't forget that. You take that with you."

His name was Colton Turner. He was 2 years old. In 2014, his body was found in a shallow grave in southeast Austin. His mother and her boyfriend are now serving time for their role in the toddler's death.
Reward for finding Maleah Davis increases to $20,000
I can't help but wonder about Chief Acevedo bringing up little Colton. It may just be that he is remembering that awful case. Still... I dunno.

If he believes Maleah is dead and has said it publicly then it seems like something has been going on that we're not privvy to. Either the evidence is compelling enough to conclude that Maleah could not be alive or someone has said something. At the moment I think LE found a busload of evidence that says something very bad happened.

There's no statute of limitations on murder so IMO LE is carefully working up a solid case and it may be strong enough even if Maleah isn't found. I just wish these people would have enough conscience to talk.

Steve Campion on Twitter
#BREAKING - Chief @ArtAcevedo says the reward for information in connection to #MaleahDavis' disappearance is now up to 20,000 dollars. He just tweeted, "Please help us find this sweet child." #abc13 #hounews
8:54 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico on Twitter
$15,000 - that's how much the reward is now after Maleah Davis' family pledged an additional $10,000 for info that leads to finding her. @ArtAcevedo @houstonpolice @CrimeStopHOU #KHOU11
8:50 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico added,
Chief Art Acevedo on Twitter
Maleah’s grandmother just asked me to announce that Mr. Ronnie & Karen Bias, better known as uncle Dude & Nene, from Lake Charles, LA., have pledged an additional $10,000 for a total of $15,000 for information leading to the finding of Maleah Davis. Houston Police on Twitter
Show this thread
8:39 PM - 23 May 2019

The $15,000 mentioned above for information leading to the finding of Maleah, is in addition to the reward of up to $5,000 from @CrimeStopHOU for information leading to an arrest and prosecution. Please help us find this sweet child. Someone knows something. #RelationalPolicing
Yes. I had to read that over a few times. $20,000. So greatful to the generous donor/s.

Steve Campion on Twitter
#BREAKING - Chief @ArtAcevedo says the reward for information in connection to #MaleahDavis' disappearance is now up to 20,000 dollars. He just tweeted, "Please help us find this sweet child." #abc13 #hounews
8:54 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico on Twitter
$15,000 - that's how much the reward is now after Maleah Davis' family pledged an additional $10,000 for info that leads to finding her. @ArtAcevedo @houstonpolice @CrimeStopHOU #KHOU11
8:50 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico added,
Maleah’s grandmother just asked me to announce that Mr. Ronnie & Karen Bias, better known as uncle Dude & Nene, from Lake Charles, LA., have pledged an additional $10,000 for a total of $15,000 for information leading to the finding of Maleah Davis. Houston Police on Twitter
Show this thread

The $15,000 mentioned above for information leading to the finding of Maleah, is in addition to the reward of up to $5,000 from @CrimeStopHOU for information leading to an arrest and prosecution. Please help us find this sweet child. Someone knows something. #RelationalPolicing
This is good news. Someone must know something and they need to come forward!

I can't help but wonder about Chief Acevedo bringing up little Colton. It may just be that he is remembering that awful case. Still... I dunno.

If he believes Maleah is dead and has said it publicly then it seems like something has been going on that we're not privvy to. Either the evidence is compelling enough to conclude that Maleah could not be alive or someone has said something. At the moment I think LE found a busload of evidence that says something very bad happened
There's no statute of limitations on murder so IMO LE is carefully working up a solid case and it may be strong enough even if Maleah isn't found. I just wish these people would have enough conscience to talk.

Just from what we are privvy too tells a story that MD is probably not alive:
They found blood evidence in the apartment that matches MD's DNA
The cadaver dogs alerted to decomposition in the trunk of the car
The crazy kidnapping story
prior history of alleged abuse
The lies, lies, lies from everyone
the amount of time she has been missing and not found
Last pic of MD

This case is truly heartbreaking, and I really want that baby girl to be found soon! As soon as I heard the podcast, I checked WS to see what the sleuth crew over here thought about it! I have never seen such a compassionate and caring group as you all are here. Always ready to help in anyway and thought provoking responses. Kudos to y’all!

If he believes Maleah is dead and has said it publicly then it seems like something has been going on that we're not privvy to. Either the evidence is compelling enough to conclude that Maleah could not be alive or someone has said something. At the moment I think LE found a busload of evidence that says something very bad happened.

Yes, I think the blood evidence in the home, the dogs hitting on the car, the video of DV carrying the laundry basket and the evidence that he cleaned up the crime scene all point to her being dead.
I'm now convinced his family knows that he is guilty. I don't believe they really believe the kidnapping story at all.

In the Nancy Grace episode, they talked about how DV and his family denied that he ever worked the mail route, while the postal inspector confirmed that he had that route for over a year. BB confirmed it as well. The ones who are lying have something to hide. I think it is very likely that he disposed of the body somewhere along that mail route. They said it is full of swampy areas with bushes and secluded places. I think he got scratched up while trying to find a good place to hide the body.
Tim Miller said they plan to go back and search there. They should probably look for cigarette butts since he spent most of his time smoking them while walking the route. Imo

Thank you so much for posting that for me! I had to run to my grandson’s t-ball game and haven’t had time! Do you believe she waited around the airport that whole time?? I just can’t see it.
Well, it's pretty clear that she definitely knew about the physical abuse so she has no excuse for leaving Maleah with him for even a minute. In the Nancy Grace episode, Cathleen Murphy, the lawyer, said she believed Maleah was being consistently and habitually abused by the "stepfather" for a long period of time and Brittany knew it. She kept her out of preschool for a few days in February while her brother attended school.
What happened in February? Was that when the children were returned to the home?
This is a disgrace. The judge and CPS had no business returning those children to the home. As Tim Miller says, they too have blood on their hands, . Imo

Last edited:
Yes, I think the blood evidence in the home, the dogs hitting on the car, the video of DV carrying the laundry basket and the evidence that he cleaned up the crime scene all point to her being dead.
I'm now convinced his family knows that he is guilty. I don't believe they really believe the kidnapping story at all.

In the Nancy Grace episode, they talked about how DV and his family denied that he ever worked the mail route, while the postal inspector confirmed that he had that route for over a year. BB confirmed it as well. The ones who are lying have something to hide. I think it is very likely that he disposed of the body somewhere along that mail route. They said it is full of swampy areas with bushes and secluded places. I think he got scratched up while trying to find a good place to hide the body.
Tim Miller said they plan to go back and search there. They should probably look for cigarette butts since he spent most of his time smoking them while walking the route. Imo

I may be wrong, but I think HIS family believes the things they say in his defence. I think he is lying to them. He probably told them he was only a temp mail carrier for 3 days.

He is the one telling them stories. And of course, they want to believe him. They may be victims in this whole mess too. But only time will tell.

I keep seeing people say this but I don't think it was ever said that BB gave DV the ring back, just that she told him she was going to. Obviously, something changed because it's seen on her finger after she returned to TX.

Starting about :30 in this video...

I’m not seeing a ring in this video. Maybe I missed it? He has her one hand covered the whole time, and I didn’t see one on the other.

Well, it's pretty clear that she definitely knew about the physical abuse so she has no excuse for leaving Maleah with him for even a minute. In the Nancy Grace episode, Cathleen Murphy, the lawyer, said she believed Maleah was being consistently and habitually abused by the "stepfather" for a long period of time and Brittany knew it. She kept her out of preschool for a few days in February while her brother attended school.
What happened in February? Was that when the children were returned to the home?
This is a disgrace. The judge and CPS had no business returning those children to the home. As Tim Miller says, they too have blood on their hands, . Imo
Gosh, now I need to go back and relisten to that! I have no doubt there was abuse in that home. And you are probably correct that the incident in February coincides with the children returning home!

I’m not seeing a ring in this video. Maybe I missed it? He has her one hand covered the whole time, and I didn’t see one on the other.
190507081514-brittany-bowens-maleah-mother-emotional-large-169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members