Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everyone think happened to Kyron? What makes the most sense? I still don't know what to think.
I think Kyron was buried.
She hid the body well so he would not be found.
Sidenote.
Did you notice the Tee shirt he wore on the day he disappeared said CSI?
A tongue in check moment for the killer.

This case rocked me to the core.....as a mom, a teacher, a human being.
I can’t even let myself speculate what happened and how it happened to Kyron.
I just know every part of it was so wrong and so evil on countless levels.
I imagine Kyron as an angel, and that is how I sleep at night.

This case always effected me, Kyron was just younger than my stepson when he disappeared. It blew my mind that Terri was always the main suspect, because as a stepmom my biggest fear was something happening to my stepson. I knew it'd crush my husband and probably destroy our relationship, I knew I'd be the first to be blamed and under scrutiny the entirety of my life.

While Terri is a good suspect, the events of the day and the investigation leaves so many other viable suspects that keep me from really ever feeling solid about who disappeared Kyron.

This case always effected me, Kyron was just younger than my stepson when he disappeared. It blew my mind that Terri was always the main suspect, because as a stepmom my biggest fear was something happening to my stepson. I knew it'd crush my husband and probably destroy our relationship, I knew I'd be the first to be blamed and under scrutiny the entirety of my life.

While Terri is a good suspect, the events of the day and the investigation leaves so many other viable suspects that keep me from really ever feeling solid about who disappeared Kyron.

I don't think there are any other viable suspects. There was a massive investigation which included looking at many other possible suspects. When a child goes missing LE will do parallel investigations.....one investigation of the family and another investigation looking at those outside the family. There are reasons that LE focused on Terri after working the case from both angles.

Many stepparents are wonderful,kind and loving towards their stepchildren.....and many are not. This forum is full of sad stories about children who have been harmed and/or killed by an abusive stepparent. It's a reality of modern life.....as sad as that is.

I think Kyron was buried.
She hid the body well so he would not be found.

Is Terri really smart enough to have buried him so no one will ever find him? I feel like she's too disorganized and would just leave his body somewhere she THINKS no one will find him, but one day, God willing, he'll be found and brought home.

Surely they would know if it was a child tho.

I would think by the size of the bone (s) that they found, they have some idea if it is adult or child. They say remains, but it could be just one bone that they know is human. Many times it is just one bone that an animal relocated, sometimes it's just a skull a you have no lower jaw, so you have to send it off for testing for male or female and age. Teeth fall out too. Not always a clear cut call, KWIM.

Is Terri really smart enough to have buried him so no one will ever find him? I feel like she's too disorganized and would just leave his body somewhere she THINKS no one will find him, but one day, God willing, he'll be found and brought home.

It's Oregon. The brush could so easily swallow up a child's body. It could easily hide an adult.

To me it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Even if they had the exact square mile I think it could be hard to find him.

It's Oregon. The brush could so easily swallow up a child's body. It could easily hide an adult.

To me it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Even if they had the exact square mile I think it could be hard to find him.

We never found Megan Pratt's little body and we had some idea of where she was buried. But she was about 2 and it was years before we could search and had information. I think they used GPS too, but no luck.

I would think by the size of the bone (s) that they found, they have some idea if it is adult or child. They say remains, but it could be just one bone that they know is human. Many times it is just one bone that an animal relocated, sometimes it's just a skull a you have no lower jaw, so you have to send it off for testing for male or female and age. Teeth fall out too. Not always a clear cut call, KWIM.
The fact that they couldn't determine age or gender immediately suggests IMO that whatever remains were found are pretty old and have degraded significantly. I vaguely remember another case in which investigators couldn't immediately determine the age and gender of remains that were found, but I can't recall which case that was. IIRC, the remains were later ID'd as someone who'd been missing a while.

I'm not sure I want this to be Kyron or not. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member