AZ Sheila Annette Pauley, 20 missing from Ehrenburg, Arizona 1980

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
Sheila Annette Pauley – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Sheila Annette Pauley
  • pauley_sheila.jpg
  • pauley_sheila2.jpg
Pauley, circa 1976; Pauley, circa 1980

• Missing Since09/01/1980
  • Missing FromEhrenburg, Arizona
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth04/16/1960 (59)
  • Age20 years old
  • Height and Weight5'6 - 5'8, 120 - 130 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA black and red flannel button-down shirt and blue jeans.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Pauley has a birthmark on her nose and moles on her neck.
Details of Disappearance
Pauley was last seen at Charley's Chuck House, a bar and restaurant in Ehrenburg, Arizona, on September 1, 1980. She lived in Blythe, California, about five miles away, at the time, and regularly patronized the restaurant. On the day of her disappearance, she left the establishment and was followed by several members of a local motorcycle gang. She has never been heard from again.

Few details are available in Pauley's case. She left behind an infant son. Riverside County, California police are investigating.

Referenced in this post by CarlK.
URL="WA - WA - Spokane, WhtFem UP489, 16-30, AKA "Millie", skull found in '98, Jun'84
"Earlier this week, one of my FB followers pointed me to a facebook post from a woman saying that her sister (Sheila Annette Pauley - DOB 16-Apr-1960) has been missing since 1980. I had never heard of Sheila, so I did some research. Any time I see an unlisted young woman missing from 1980, I immediately think Buckskin Girl? Arroyo Grande? Walker County Jane?

Well, I found Sheila's freshman photo in the 1976 Palo Verde HS yearbook in Blythe CA. Definitely not BG, AGJD, or WCJD. But could she be Spokane Jane?

I contacted her sister, and learned about the circumstances of her disappearance. Apparently, she was at a bar/restaurant in Ehrenburg Arizona some time in 1980 (Date uncertain), and when she left, several biker types were seen following her out the door. She has never been seen again.

The timeframe and distance are problematic, but not impossible.

But her height is right. Her age is right. Her light hair is right. she has a history of childbirth (she had an infant son at the time of her disapperance).

And as you can see, she has the "look".

I am in the process now of trying to find out if a MP report is on file for her, and I have started a NamUs casefile for her.

CarlK90245, Oct 1, 2016"

Referenced in this post by CarlK.
URL="WA - WA - Spokane, WhtFem UP489, 16-30, AKA "Millie", skull found in '98, Jun'84
"Earlier this week, one of my FB followers pointed me to a facebook post from a woman saying that her sister (Sheila Annette Pauley - DOB 16-Apr-1960) has been missing since 1980. I had never heard of Sheila, so I did some research. Any time I see an unlisted young woman missing from 1980, I immediately think Buckskin Girl? Arroyo Grande? Walker County Jane?

Well, I found Sheila's freshman photo in the 1976 Palo Verde HS yearbook in Blythe CA. Definitely not BG, AGJD, or WCJD. But could she be Spokane Jane?

I contacted her sister, and learned about the circumstances of her disappearance. Apparently, she was at a bar/restaurant in Ehrenburg Arizona some time in 1980 (Date uncertain), and when she left, several biker types were seen following her out the door. She has never been seen again.

The timeframe and distance are problematic, but not impossible.

But her height is right. Her age is right. Her light hair is right. she has a history of childbirth (she had an infant son at the time of her disapperance).

And as you can see, she has the "look".

I am in the process now of trying to find out if a MP report is on file for her, and I have started a NamUs casefile for her.

CarlK90245, Oct 1, 2016"
FYI, Sheila was ruled out by DNA being Millie Doe.

Sheila Annette Pauley
  • pauley_sheila.jpg
  • pauley_sheila2.jpg

• Age20 years old
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA black and red flannel button-down shirt and blue jeans.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Pauley has a birthmark on her nose and moles on her neck.
Details of Disappearance
Pauley was last seen at Charley's Chuck House, a bar and restaurant in Ehrenburg, Arizona, on September 1, 1980. She lived in Blythe, California, about five miles away, at the time, and regularly patronized the restaurant. On the day of her disappearance, she left the establishment and was followed by several members of a local motorcycle gang. She has never been heard from again.

Few details are available in Pauley's case. She left behind an infant son. Riverside County, California police are investigating.

I am wondering if these "biker types" were ever found?? That is right on 1-10 so they could literally be from anywhere. Also did anyone see her interacting with them or leaving with them?

Bumping up case for Sheila. Her case is featured this week on the Charley Project.
I hope that despite the years gone by, she will be brought home soon.

Sheila Annette Pauley
  • pauley_sheila.jpg
  • pauley_sheila2.jpg

• Age20 years old
Details of Disappearance

Few details are available in Pauley's case. She left behind an infant son. Riverside County, California police are investDo you know if she has a gap between her front teeth? I cant tell from these pictures.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back