Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he just described everything as being blue because he doesn't have much of an imagination and that was easier for him. Blue truck, blue clothes, blue sneakers. Except for the bow, of course. I think BB said pink was Maleah's favorite color so maybe he remembered that.
But I think it's more likely it's because that's what she was wearing when he killed her. He knew they would never find a missing child with three men so he really had no reason to lie to try to throw them off. Imo

He was more specific than that if I recall correctly. Two out of the three items were Under Armour brand.

He was more specific than that if I recall correctly. Two out of the three items were Under Armour brand.
Yeah, I couldn't remember the rest!
All I know about Under Armour is that it's the lightweight sports clothes my daughter wears for soccer. Is that the same thing? Could it be like pajamas?

Cellphone possibly tied to Maleah Davis case found in west Houston
Volunteers with Texas EquuSearch found a cellphone possibly related to the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis while searching for the girl in far west Houston.

Crews searching along Patterson Road located the cellphone around noon Friday, according to Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller. Detectives from the Houston Police Department assigned to the case are en route to Patterson Road to recover the phone and determine if it is indeed related.

I'm about 8 hours behind on this thread and I'm trying to catch up. Can somebody bump the case map that was posted here before, has anybody added Patterson Road to it? Thanks

Ivory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker 3m3 minutes ago
A group of people searching for Maleah on Patterson Road in west Houston found a cell phone and turned it over to the Harris County Pct 5 Constable’s Office, a constable’s spokesman tells me. He says his office will be turning the phone over to Houston Police. #MaleahDavis
Ivory Hecker was live

SMH, even that area is shades of Casey Anthony and Caylee Anthony. And that is what Tim Miller said.

I'm about 8 hours behind and catching up on the thread, but I assume it turned out to be nothing because the threads have not moved fast enough LOL

The interview isn't posted yet. Funny how she wants to clear up the rumors by interviewing QX when he is the one who started them. Moo

NTV Houston - Paige Hubbard

I sat down with Quanell X today in an exclusive interview to see where the Maleah Davis case currently stands and to clear up some rumors surrounding the case.
Will provide the link once interview airs.

#NTVHouston #JusticeForMaleahDavis #NTVHoustonExclusive

Hate it when they do this. Is it going to air today, or after Christmas?

The interview isn't posted yet. Funny how she wants to clear up the rumors by interviewing QX when he is the one who started them. Moo

I sat down with Quanell X today in an exclusive interview to see where the Maleah Davis case currently stands and to clear up some rumors surrounding the case.

Nancy Grace should interview him. She will eat him alive.

I'm not familiar with this organization, does anybody have any information on this. I know that Tim usually has people meet in an area and does not disclose where they are going to search. And I know it is standard operating procedure for him to have identifying information on each person who joins a party.
They are a local group formed after JM's son, Fabian Smith, was murdered in SW Houston in Dec. 2017. The family created a Facebook page called "Houston's Unsolved Homicides" to help other cases gain traction.
Houston man seeking justice for unsolved murder of his 22-year-old son

I recall DV's dad said he worked as a temp at post office for about a week -- so dad did not deny his son worked at USPS.

I also believe this dad believes whatever his son tells him. Dad reminds me of the parent who sincerely believes whatever child tells them unless it's proven wrong, and DV knows this about him too.

And DV's a sorry *&^% manipulator that is responsible for 25+ days missing 4 year old child.
Your correct - I forgot his father said that he worked as a temp! I agree too that he is in the dark about the facts and believes DV's story. - IMO.

I had heard previously that DV only had that job briefly (like weeks) so I was going to suggest that a job he was only at for weeks and was let go from (allegedly) even friends and family may not have known about.

but I just found this and so yeah, that is not a few weeks and I can not imagine his family not knowing about that job if the below is true, which takes me right back to being confused - why would DV's family not know or say it's not true?

The postmaster told ABC13 Eyewitness News that Vence worked at the Rosharon post office from June 2017 until August 2018.
I now believe IMO that that family believed whatever DV told them. Hence, the brother believing his "innocence" as well. MOO.

Yes. He was very specific. I need to read his initial description again now. The more I think about it - the specific details bother me. And, as I recently remarked here, the pink bow was always a red flag for me. Hmmm...MOO.

I suspected a mole too.
MOO
Truly infuriating that there is someone actively trying to misdirect searches. I've been reading about John Marsden's organized searches - he is a good man. He has a heart. This reinforces that LE knows there are quite a few who know what happened and where MD is. MOO.

This "Q" needs to pound sand. Why give him any stage to spew a spin? - MOO.

Truly infuriating that there is someone actively trying to misdirect searches. I've been reading about John Marsden's organized searches - he is a good man. He has a heart. This reinforces that LE knows there are quite a few who know what happened and where MD is. MOO.
Well I'm not sure I'm buying into all this conspiracy with a mole. These are not the sharpest tools in the shed. One guy knows for sure and maybe 2 more helped. There's just not a lot of people who support baby murders.....not even criminals.

Yes. He was very specific. I need to read his initial description again now. The more I think about it - the specific details bother me. And, as I recently remarked here, the pink bow was always a red flag for me. Hmmm...MOO.
Try finding a pic of her with a bow in her hair....he was just talking. Wish he would talk now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998