Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if he will end up in Multnomah. He was arrested by Salem Police, not Portland Police.

I haven't found him in Multnomah, Marion, Polk, or Yamhill Counties.

In some counties an inmate won't show up until booking is complete. If they are still working out the logistics of the extradition, it may be later tonight/early tomorrow morning before he shows up but they said he'd be in Yamhill.

It's really upsetting to think that 2 lives were basically worth only $904 to this adulterous miscreant. That darling little boy was only 3 years old....and was biologically his son!

If his family already knew of Karissa and Billy, I imagine life has been a rollercoaster of mostly downs vs ups. An affair, she's closer to his children's ages vs his own, a pregnancy resulting....that's quite enough for a family to deal with. And now THIS. He has obliterated everyone. Selfish monster.

Is a social media post that was made by Karissa Fretwell permitted to be posted? It’s a post that was made by Karissa from her Facebook profile, asking advice about her situation regarding child custody and child support?

TIA

Last edited:
It's really upsetting to think that 2 lives were basically worth only $904 to this adulterous miscreant. That darling little boy was only 3 years old....and was biologically his son!

If his family already knew of Karissa and Billy, I imagine life has been a rollercoaster of mostly downs vs ups. An affair, she's closer to his children's ages vs his own, a pregnancy resulting....that's quite enough for a family to deal with. And now THIS. He has obliterated everyone. Selfish monster.
The wife is a good person and she was blindsided by an adulterous monster who killed a girl and child for selfish reasons. My heart is with his family too.

This is my opinion of a post that Karissa made on December 14, 2018, to a site called ‘Positive Motherhood’. She was asking for advice regarding child support/shared parenting arrangements and how to handle her situation. This was a post that she made personally from her Facebook profile. IMHO, she seemed like she was really trying hard to be fair with her child’s father.

She said that her child’s father, was not involved in her sons life, her son had never met him. She only learned of him being married within days of learning she was pregnant.

She filed for child support and the child’s father felt that the amount was too high. He threatened to file and fight her for full custody if she sought child support from him. She said he then gave up on that pretty quickly and they decided to work on a shared parenting arrangement instead.

He said he wanted to send gifts to their son and she agreed. He sent (for Christmas) 4 gifts and a card. Three gifts were for their son, and the fourth gift was for her. When she opened it, he’d sent her sexy lingerie and a card that was laminated like a gift card that said “Free for one Mustache Ride”. It sickened her and she didn’t know how to handle working on shared parenting plan with him when he was clearly still interested in a romantic relationship with her and she was not interested in him.

This is my opinion only.

ETA: Please delete if not permitted. TY

Last edited:
Hay y'all! I've been following along. I'm glad Wolfe was found and arrested but sad that it's looking like Karissa and her son are deceased.

If this awful man did harm them I'm leaning towards premeditated more than "snapped." The child support judgement was handed down a few weeks ago, giving him ample opportunity to vent and get over it.

It sickens me - here we have a young mother who by all appearances was a hard worker trying to make a good life for herself and her son and because the father didn't like the idea of shelling out money to support his son he decided to annihilate two innocent people.

Continued from my post above:

A few weeks later Karissa posted on the ‘Positive Motherhood’ site that she’d just received documents from the court that said he was contesting the child support payment amount and she was asking if she needed to appear personally in court or could her attorney appear for her? She didn't want to have to appear in court and see him.

In a later post, she said that now that he is being forced by the court to pay child support, and he told her that doesn't feel that he owes her or the child anything, he informed her that he will be seeking and fighting for full custody of the child.

This is my opinion only

ETA: Please remove if not permitted. TY

Last edited:
I am extra confused. Why has the thread title changed, if LE hasn't even come out and said THEY believe they are deceased? I thought that's what we waited for...

Police: Person of interest now charged with murder in connection with missing Salem mom, son

-----------

A Salem Police Department spokesman said the murder charges against Wolfe do not mean that the missing mother and son are dead. He said police had probable cause to arrest Wolfe on those charges, but the charges could change as the investigation continues.

"We work toward the worst possible scenario and continue to hope for the best," said Lt. Treven Upkes.

Delete

Last edited:
Hay y'all! I've been following along. I'm glad Wolfe was found and arrested but sad that it's looking like Karissa and her son are deceased.

If this awful man did harm them I'm leaning towards premeditated more than "snapped." The child support judgement was handed down a few weeks ago, giving him ample opportunity to vent and get over it.

It sickens me - here we have a young mother who by all appearances was a hard worker trying to make a good life for herself and her son and because the father didn't like the idea of shelling out money to support his son he decided to annihilate two innocent people.

Thanks for this info. Seems as if the motive was some combo of jealousy over wanting to continue his relationship with her and resentment over child support.

And that “gift” and card are as creepy as they are presumptive. Bleurgh.

This is my opinion of a post that Karissa made on December 14, 2018, to a site called ‘Positive Motherhood’. She was asking for advice regarding child support/custody arrangements and how to handle her situation. This was a post that she made personally from her Facebook profile. IMHO, she seemed like she was really trying hard to be fair with her child’s father.

She said that her child’s father, was not involved in her sons life, her son had never met him. She only learned of him being married within days of learning she was pregnant.

She filed for child support and the child’s father felt that the amount was too high. He threatened to file and fight her for full custody if she sought child support from him. She said he then gave up on that pretty quickly and they decided to work on a shared parenting arrangement instead.

He said he wanted to send gifts to their son and she agreed. He sent (for Christmas) 4 gifts and a card. Three gifts were for their son, and the fourth gift was for her. When she opened it, he’d sent her sexy lingerie and a card that was laminated like a gift card that said “Free for one Mustache Ride”. It sickened her and she didn’t know how to handle working on shared parenting plan with him when he was clearly still interested in a romantic relationship with her and she was not interested in him.

This is my opinion only.

ETA: Please delete if not permitted. TY
Can you imagine how the wife feels as well? No wonder no one could find her and LE even stated that they knew where she was. I bet she was fearing for her life too. Wolfe can be mauled in a jail cell by another jail . He is a .

I'm glad they found MW. But, so sad KF and BF haven't been found. What an awful situation MW has created for everyone. I feel for not only KF and BF but MW's wife and his other kids. This must be devastating to them. Trying to be positive that KF and BF will be found alive, but am doubtful at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong