GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an extremely low opinion of him and his behavior is absolutely unprofessional.

Let's just say that she is in witness protection, which I doubt, there is enough in his footage for someone to recognise the premises, and he even shows the apartment number.

He knocked on the door but there was no response. "I'm not going to tell everyone the exact location of it simply for the fact that we don't want anybody to do something stupid to Miss K because a lot of people are very angry with her and obviously no-one needs any violence to come to anyone. I wasn't able to see her or have a conversation with her but the apartment definitely looks occupied and I have no reason to doubt it".

Huh! There were no windows so he must have X-ray vision.

If someone really wanted to take her out or harm her, he'd have no-one to blame but himself. This is totally outrageous. What sort of a desperate lawyer is he.

I absolutely agree with everything you have said, JJudi. I was so angry after watching the video that I waited two days to address it.

I hope that if any harm (physical, mental, or emotional) comes to whomever may reside at this address, they press charges and he is disbarred. This is certainly (IMO) unbecoming conduct for a man who (I assume) took an oath to act professionally and in a way that is worthy of trust. How does this type of behavior indicate that as an attorney, he is committing himself to the good of the public? He's just acting like a vile human being who wishes to insert himself into the case, with no regard for the safety and wellbeing of others. Rant over. Sorry, folks. :D

Triple-Murderer Chris Watts Wishes He Would Have 'Handled Things Differently': Family Friend

There is a chance that Watts could challenge his case under a very specific law known as Rule 35c.

In the Colorado Rules of Criminal Procedure, Rule 35c provides defendants with an opportunity to challenge their conviction and sentence. Because a 35c challenge is slightly different than an appeal, a defendant can raise questions about his conviction even if he has pleaded guilty.

Under Rule 35c, Watts must either prove that there is new evidence, or that his conviction was somehow unconstitutional.
Where do they dig these friends from. "Everyone is hurting".
Let's turn the perp,and His Kin into a victim now. He wishes blah,blah,blah.
Nobody cares about CW,or his family that said all kinds of horrid,ugly things about Shannan.
The only thing that hurts them is Mother Watts no longer has control to tell CW when he can wipe his own behind.
MOO

I absolutely agree with everything you have said, JJudi. I was so angry after watching the video that I waited two days to address it.

I hope that if any harm (physical, mental, or emotional) comes to whomever may reside at this address, they press charges and he is disbarred. This is certainly (IMO) unbecoming conduct for a man who (I assume) took an oath to act professionally and in a way that is worthy of trust. How does this type of behavior indicate that as an attorney, he is committing himself to the good of the public? He's just acting like a vile human being who wishes to insert himself into the case, with no regard for the safety and wellbeing of others. Rant over. Sorry, folks. :D
Right. Bet he wouldn't like people doing the same to him.

I missed viewing the video before it was removed.
SR went to an apt thinking in was NK's.
Any other highlights?

Not what I would call "highlights", but SR said he worked with the top private investigators in Colorado to find where NK is living. He drives around in his car, camera going as he is driving and talking, with his sunglasses on, acting like he's James Bond, on a mission (IMO).

He pulls into an apartment complex, says it is near his barber, his barber was too busy to cut his hair, and the camera focuses in on an apartment door and address number. It's the same apartment that is shown for NK in the discovery docs from last year.

Yeah he talked about it at his last live on youtube. He said he did nothing wrong, it wasn't unethical at all. He is still standing behind it. But he didn't explain why he deleted the video.

Maybe he would feel differently if someone videoed where he lived, said they wanted an interview with him and then posted it on YT where they had something like 50,000 subscribers.

If one in ten people are certified nuts (I think it's more if we add in personality disorders), whoever lives in NK's old apartment, or next to it, would have the potential of 5,000 crazies knocking on that door, or doing more than just knocking.

JMO

Stopped viewing his "tubes" awhile ago.
Something was off.
When I saw "Buy Scott Reisch.com merchandise", off was confirmed and I was done.

Poor, poor, Scott also talked about the merchandise as well. Said it wasn't his idea - somebody that helped him set up his podcast gave him a "Crime Talk" mug as a gift so he offered them direct from the mfg. Now he's giving the inventoried mugs away for free.

OK, but that doesn't explain the t-shirts and sweatshirts!! :rolleyes:

Poor, poor, Scott also talked about the merchandise as well. Said it wasn't his idea - somebody that helped him set up his podcast gave him a "Crime Talk" mug as a gift so he offered them direct from the mfg. Now he's giving the inventoried mugs away for free.

OK, but that doesn't explain the t-shirts and sweatshirts!! :rolleyes:

This man is a joke. I wish he'd just shut-up and go away. :mad:

IMO, SR lost whatever credibility he had when he started bleating about picking up Inmate Watts’ appeal (you know, the one orchestrated - MOO - by Ma Watts) if the money was right.
Add to that the SR session I stupidly watched recently, when he drove out to 319, obviously wasn’t allowed in and therefore filmed himself waving vaguely in the direction of oil batteries and saying (paraphrasing) ‘tanks like these were used’...then finally the debacle that was going to NK’s apartment. This was pointless if she no longer lives there and potentially dangerous if she does - and I speak as someone who regards NK as a person who is lower than a worm’s belly.
Do these YouTubers really benefit that much by churning out carp like this?
Ugh.

You might be a CW fan/groupie if:

You attempt to rationalize him murdering his entire family.
You have ever called him 'poor Chris'.
You think a loving father could murder his babies, throw them away like garbage and smirk about it afterwards.
You think he is still prime husband and father material if only he had married the right woman (i.e. you).
You think his bossy wife drove him into the arms of his psychopathic soulmate.
You think he was being the more financially responsible one by murdering his family when he realized that he couldn't afford divorce and hold onto his new psychopathic soulmate at the same time.
You think he was afraid of his wife, even though he basically asked her to get an abortion, told her he didn't love her no more and practically ghosted her while she was in NC.
You defame a murder victim under the ludicrous pretense that there is any remaining doubt that an admitted murder killed his little girls.
You are a sanctimonious "next level critical thinker" who epitomizes the schadenfreude that toxic people feel about murder victims and their families.

It seems like so many criminals are in those suicide suits. But eventually, they do not have them anymore.

I wonder what happens. Are they put on drugs? Or do these psychopaths simply adjust?

I think that sociopath and psychopath adjust to their environment and become the same in the small world of prison life if they are narcissist they are still narcissist working out looking for fan mail and it's disgusting they shouldn't even be allowed to live like that ...I say no fan mail and no gym, work if possible but nothing you enjoy, for some prison may be better than their current life!! sorry (Not)!!......but on another topic I've been watching several different YouTube videos and I know I take it with a grain of salt but there are some very valid points out there and videos showing clips from Nate's, Freeze Frames showing a very familiar truck leaving the scene the morning of the murders and that grabbed my attention, and I know that's why they're made, but I do find that some of them put a lot of work and validity behind their YouTube videos and there's also new articles that a lot of the law enforcement involved could not put this case behind them and I believe we're all in the same boat and there's a reason why....we just have to find out?!?!?!

Prison is like a small world in and of itself filled with criminals who have no morals that may have intelligence to pull off robberies larceny arson murder and they're all put together thinking all day long about their next move with people on the outside that they can be in touch with to feed their needs if you know what I mean, and there's levels of rank there's bullying and that's why high-profile murderers get moved, pedophiles got moved, because other criminals want to off them to gain in the ranks of the scumby little terrarium filled with bottom feeders and sharks, and imo that is why they should not be given leisurely things such as fan mail or gyms, they should be made to work hard for their food and shelter and made exhausted enough to go to sleep at night and not sit up planning how to escape or who to hurt to move up the ladder of inmates. JMO

Believe me, I def would not feel sad if the murderers and pedophiles were erased from the Earth though, and I don"t think drug dealers or grand theft auto belong in same prison w same sentence as CW or the sick pervs in there, but thats a whole other thread!! I actually think Grand Theft Auto and drug-dealing give them a choice jail time or a rifle and they're going to be dropped in the Middle East to fight for this country and use that intelligence and put it to work wisely save your life and somebody else's Again JMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288