TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have an iPhone you can “Send Current Location” in a text message to someone. Maybe that’s what is meant by ‘pinging’ one’s own phone?

Also I definitely believe she was drugged.

JMO MOO
Thank you I just tried it with my bf beside me he was like did you mean to send me your current location lol now I know. I wish Prisma had done that.

Thank you I just tried it with my bf beside me he was like did you mean to send me your current location lol now I know. I wish Prisma had done that.

I think that's what some of the younger crowd says.
I've been out with my teen daughter a few times in a large space and she's told me "Send me your location".

Where exactly is Prisma? I for sure thought this would have been solved by now.

Holy crap!
I’m not understanding why they had no idea why she would be there - wasn’t seeing anyone - now she was back with her ex?
That’s a huge red flag.

@MimosaMornings, I think it's been reported that the ex lived in another building and not the one she was on video at.
One very close by and if I remember correctly even on the same block.

If that's true then I'm thinking they were probably at his place for whatever reason (argue/talk/make-up), she was probably drugged sometime while at his place, she then left (possibly left before the drugs took effect?), then came back once she realized something was wrong, parked haphazardly at the wrong building possibly thinking it looked somewhat similar to the ex's place.
After that point is still the mystery.

No problem! It’s an awesome feature; I have used it countless times. I wish she did too. In fact, I “Share My Location” indefinitely with a few of those closest to me, and some of my friends do the same with me, just in case something were to happen. They can see my location at all times simply by pulling up my name (as long as my phone is on me which is 95% the case).

At this point I have to think foul play is involved. There’s just no conceivable way IMO that she accidentally disappeared or injured herself without being found by now. Where are you Prissma? /:

If the information we have is correct, at least 6 minutes have passed from the time she finished the call on the surveillance video (at 5:51 according to the video timestamp) to the time she called her friend sounding confused/disoriented (the 6pm call, with another at 6:01, according to winter63). The call lasted 3 minutes so that's around 9 minutes altogether. Where was she during that time? Still waiting in the garage? Or perhaps on another floor? Was she standing/sitting somewhere in a corner, behind a pillar or a car? Was she wandering around elsewhere in the building feeling progressively more confused? How come that nobody noticed her? She would have stood out in her red shirt and in a confused state. IMO it seems unlikely that she was with another person when making those calls. Since she called her ex's number 4 times before and once more after the 3 minute call, I don't imagine she was with him either. But someting happened after 6:01 that prevented her from making more calls. Did she pass out? Was she interrupted by someone? Was she hit by a car? Did the person she was waiting for arrive? Was she even at the right meeting spot by then? Was her phone switched off immeditely or some time after?

Last edited:
@MimosaMornings, I think it's been reported that the ex lived in another building and not the one she was on video at.

If that's true then I'm thinking they were probably at his place for whatever reason (argue/talk/make-up), she was probably drugged sometime while at his place, she then left (possibly left before the drugs took effect?), then came back once she realized something was wrong, parked haphazardly at the wrong building possibly thinking it looked somewhat similar to the ex's place.
I agree with the possibility of hanging out at her ex's and being drugged, but I don't think she went to the wrong building. Similar-sized buildings in the area don't have similar looking garage entrances and surroundings (e.g. they don't have a road just opposite the entrance). Since Prisma's dad mentioned Olympus in connection with her ex in his yesterday's interview on Nancy Grace's show, I'm inclined to believe that the ex did live there. It was also mentioned that it was a recent move. If she has another friend living in the building (as some posters here implied), she is perhaps familiar with the place anyway.

I can only figure that LE knows far more than we do, they must. If they do, however, it has not led to finding her so far. This has to be so hard on her little boy. I am continuing to follow this case and hope for some good news soon.

Thanks @btfly547!
I was more referring to no one had even mentioned that she had gotten back together with her ex and couldn’t imagine what she would be doing there.
Until her dad talked about it, now the rest of the family acknowledged it.
Just took me by surprise!
I hope there are more clues that help find her!

& I’m left wondering if this “rekindled Ex” has resumed working yet? IIRC, Winter let us know he hadn’t been to work since this lovely lady was last seen. (RED Flag, anyone????)
Also,
Hoping PR’s son was unaffected by the family court procedure that happened last week. JMO.

I can only figure that LE knows far more than we do, they must. If they do, however, it has not led to finding her so far. This has to be so hard on her little boy. I am continuing to follow this case and hope for some good news soon.
At the minimum they know when her phone died and if it traveled outside of the complex beforehand. Of course she isn't necessarily where her phone is.

What could the phone information tell about her whereabouts now? Not much, if the phone was discarded/disabled in the building. When and where her phone was switched off is IMO the time and location of something happening to her. This could have been immediately after 6:01 (she was surprised by someone) or later (she went voluntarily with someone, in the building or outside, and the situation turned bad).

& I’m left wondering if this “rekindled Ex” has resumed working yet? IIRC, Winter let us know he hadn’t been to work since this lovely lady was last seen. (RED Flag, anyone????)
Also,
Hoping PR’s son was unaffected by the family court procedure that happened last week. JMO.
He was at school so it didn't affect him as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members