Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it may be enough to deter someone from wanting to be involved. Especially with our current political climate, if that person had a reason to want to stay in the shadows. Sadly.
I see what your saying. Hopefully people realize this is about a sweet innocent child, and they set their ignorance aside. MOO

Isn’t Michael Turtle Kelly NK’s ex husband? NK as in Chris Watt’s mistress? ((gagging))
Speaking of CW/ NK, when I searched Google Maps for Rosharon, I noticed some storage tanks there which reminded me of oil tanks in CW case. It's on FM 521 Rd and 1st Ave. Maybe DV got an idea from Chris Watts?

Last edited:
According to Tim Miller on NG podcast:
BB's flight was at 4:30
BB was in the home 1.5 hours after last pic of MD
Last pic of MD 7:54
BB left around 9:30
Moo

Hmmmm... I wonder how hard it is to find a flight from Houston to Bradley Intl in Hartford CT on April 30 to get an actual flight time.

DV going into work the next day and we know Maleah was not at daycare tells me she was already seriously injured or gone.

Poor baby girl deserved so much better than these 2.

Hmmmm... I wonder how hard it is to find a flight from Houston to Bradley Intl in Hartford CT on April 30 to get an actual flight time.

DV going into work the next day and we know Maleah was not at daycare tells me she was already seriously injured or gone.

Poor baby girl deserved so much better than these 2.

Typical route for Houston to Bradley includes a stop-over in Charlotte, NC. We know this occurred during BB's return flight on May 3 (i.e., BB2 live interview).

ETA: At least four scheduled (Tuesday) flights depart at 4:30 pm including 1 direct flight arriving Bradley about 9:20pm.

Last edited:
And the fence like the one in the DV scratched pictures.
Which strikes me as interesting because I thought I read that they didn't move into that apartment until after August sometime when the children were removed -- that they were living with BB2 before that. Maleah looks younger in that photo than in all the hospital photos we've seen. I guess they could have all lived together at the Kirkwood Landing apartment and it was BB2 who moved out. Or it's just a similar fence, or they were just visiting somewhere? Or the reports about where everyone was living are incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken