UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Neuman‏ @NicoleNeumanTV
“We’re really concerned right now with what we’ve found. What we’ve learned so far. We believe that she may have been harmed, or could be injured. Elizabeth is in very, very serious danger.”- Captain Tyson Budge, Logan City Police Deptartment

I'm guessing that's old. Sounds a lot like this from earlier today:

KSL 5 TV‏Verified account @KSL5TV 1h1 hour ago
"The unfortunate thing is we have all the adults accounted for so the obvious conclusion is she is in a lot of danger." -Cpt. Tyson Budge

I can’t believe how often this happens. Over and over again. Why? Leave our little girls alone. Stolen life for one mans 5 minutes of pleasure. Is that what it is? Pleasure? Ugh.
I fear that the consistent reporting of these cases encourages other sick men to partake in it. They know full well they could face life imprisonment for their actions, yet still go through with it.

I fear that the consistent reporting of these cases encourages other sick men to partake in it. They know full well they could face life imprisonment for their actions, yet still go through with it.

They only think in the moment, not of 50-60 years behind bars, to which they adjust, living on.

Who knows but many times these cases involve a young male 35 or less. Moo

Checked jail again, he’s not booked in, yet.

They are unlikely to book him until they announce it. They know people watch the bookings. In Cache County there have only been 5 people booked today. So it's not like he'd get lost in a sea of inmates. They don't want the media announcing it that way.

Though, they the media are still tweeting they are searching. So who knows if they'd catch an arrest.

Up until 2 AM sleeps until 10
He stopped in for a visit so he must have known her habits if she stayed up until wee hours of the morning.
Did someone else come into the house?
Not cooperating could be because he has nothing to tell or knows nothing?
I guess we will find out.

They are unlikely to book him until they announce it. They know people watch the bookings. In Cache County there have only been 5 people booked today. So it's not like he'd get lost in a sea of inmates. They don't want the media announcing it that way.

Though, they are still tweeting they are searching. So who knows if they'd catch an arrest.

Yeah, I noticed they booked few today. I guess he’s still being interrogated. Iirc, once they book, they can’t conceal it, once the info is in database.
He won’t be going home tonight or probably any night, imo.

Elizabeth’s mother last saw her at 2 a.m. Saturday, she told police. It was about 9:30 a.m. when Elizabeth’s mother and the mother’s boyfriend discovered the child missing. They reported her disappearance at about 10 a.m., a Logan City Police official has said.

At that time, Whipple also was missing, but had left his skateboard behind, the scanner transmission said. In addition, the door to the residence had been left open, the dispatcher said.

Cache County man in custody after 'suspicious' disappearance of niece, 5; police seeking search warrants | Gephardt Daily

Yeah, I noticed they booked few today. I guess he’s still being interrogated. Iirc, once they book, they can’t conceal it, once the info is in database.
He won’t be going home tonight or probably any night, imo.

That's why I say they won't book him until they've announced the charges. They will hold the press conference first. Because once he's booked it will be public record.

Up until 2 AM sleeps until 10
He stopped in for a visit so he must have known her habits if she stayed up until wee hours of the morning.
Did someone else come into the house?
Not cooperating could be because he has nothing to tell or knows nothing?
I guess we will find out.

Naw, not identifying himself and not cooperating.... I don't think it's because he knows nothing.

Logan police identify missing 5-year-old girl; uncle detained
LOGAN, Utah – Police are searching locating a missing 5-year-old girl in Cache Valley.

Police said the girl, who they later identified as Elizabeth Shelley*, is about 3′ 6″ tall with brown, shoulder length hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a red tank top with blue ruffles and either blue jeans or a teal colored plaid skirt.

Sorry if someone already mentioned this BUT
You have no idea idea what your 5 year old daughter is wearing at 2 AM ?!???? LIKE, not damn pajamas?

I mean, I know sometimes as you can stay out late as a family, say visiting friends, kids fall asleep in the car; easier to just put them to bed with their clothes on but come on. You know what they are wearing, right? Am I the crazy one? I know what my kids are wearing every day down to the socks and underwear they have on...especially at five years old!!!! Red flags all over this to me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member