Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did DV say he was stopped on a bridge when he pulled over and was attacked? I can’t recall but for some reason I am thinking he did. Was he near Greens Bayou? Or allegedly near? I feel like there could be a good chance she is in water since time keeps passing. Or something that’s covering her but IMO in the middle of the storms, putting her over a bridge would be much faster and easier with a toddler in tow than wandering on out to a remote location. He pulls over on a bridge. Does the deed when no one is around. If anyone sees him he claims the bs he was already claiming. And if it’s not a still body of water, the body doesn’t sit where it was left but moves. I’m just theorizing out loud here. JMO and wish they could find her.

This week's rundown of the Maleah Davis case, May 19-25
[...]

Thursday
Houston Police Department gives a press conference to update the public on progress in the case. According to HPD, those close to the case have not been cooperating.

Maleah Davis' grandmother asked Chief Art Acevedo to announce that Ronnie and Karen Bias of Lake Charles, Louisiana have pledged an additional $15,000 for a total of $20,000 for information leading to information leading to an arrest and prosecution.

Friday
Volunteers looking for Maleah Davis found a second cell phone on Patterson Road in west Houston on Friday, in a wooded area next to Bear Creek Pioneers Park.

Houston police have indicated that a cell phone found in the woods on Friday morning was not connected to the Maleah Davis case. Hours later on the same roadside, a second cell phone was found in the ditch.

Saturday
No new case developments. We are still waiting to hear if the second cell phone found is connected.

[...]
The first cell phone didn't long to determine it wasn't connected. This second cell phone hasn't been cleared so far.

Oh my! Did anyone read the guestbook for the dates of May 13 of her father's obit! MOO.
I just checked it out. Three comments alluding to Maleah now being with BB’s dad in heaven. Two comments are posted by people using only initials. That makes me skeptical that the comments were left by anyone who actually knows the family. The third commenter did use a name. Of the four comments on the guestbook, only one seemed to be a genuine condolence. In my opinion...

Well, I guess if he wasn't so vague about those details we would know.
I don't understand what credentials he has in the first place for LE to share so much information with him.
He knew about the blood evidence and the video evidence before LE made any statements about it, but he claims he saw it himself and got the video information from the neighbors.
I'm sure LE has all of the camera evidence, but I'm not so sure Q has actually seen it.
But if it turns out he is just speculating about it and it's not true, it just makes everything worse for his "client."
He is either very calculating, very stupid, or both. Imo
<raises hand> I'll take door number three. Seriously, all he really said in between the long-winded platitudes was that after LE processed the apartment he and BB went back in and saw remnants of the kits forensics used. I'll bet it was stuff like swabs for presumptive testing for blood - actual samples would have been bagged as evidence. And who knows what else - a discarded latex glove, a cotton swab, fingerprint powder? IOW, stuff that has no evidentiary value.

IMO Q has a bad habit of blowing up inconsequential bits in order to inflate his importance in the case. Tim Miller may have spoken with him (as was posted upthread) but I'll bet dollars to donuts that LE has not taken him into their confidence. They may be playing him to get info from him but no way are they sharing their evidence. What LE agency would risk a conviction by blabbing to someone who, when all is said and done is just another citizen? MOO.

I just checked it out. Three comments alluding to Maleah now being with BB’s dad in heaven. Two comments are posted by people using only initials. That makes me skeptical that the comments were left by anyone who actually knows the family. The third commenter did use a name. Of the four comments on the guestbook, only one seemed to be a genuine condolence. In my opinion...
Are there any from DV's family? Where are you seeing this?

Are there any from DV's family? Where are you seeing this?
Someone posted a link to BB’s dad’s obit and another poster mentioned the comments in the guestbook. I saw only 4 comments - that in and of itself seemed odd to me. One comment seemed to be someone who knew, stating something to the effect of just hearing of his passing. Three comments on May 13 suggested that he and Maleah are in heav3n together. Two comments were by posters who used only initials. I thought that was odd, too. Most people who post condolences use their real names so the family knows who is thinking of them during their time of loss. JMO

Editing to add: I didn’t see any posts that seemed to be from family.

Someone posted a link to BB’s dad’s obit and another poster mentioned the comments in the guestbook. I saw only 4 comments - that in and of itself seemed odd to me. One comment seemed to be someone who knew, stating something to the effect of just hearing of his passing. Three comments on May 13 suggested that he and Maleah are in heav3n together. Two comments were by posters who used only initials. I thought that was odd, too. Most people who post condolences use their real names so the family knows who is thinking of them during their time of loss. JMO

Editing to add: I didn’t see any posts that seemed to be from family.
Ok, thanks. Maybe it's just random people, then. May 13 is after LE suspected Maleah was dead so it doesn't seem so strange to me. Imo

As I stated in previous post my nephew was murdered 4 years ago. During the investigation we were told NOTHING! Because it was an ongoing investigation. There was a lot of video that to this day we have never seen. We we're given bits and pieces of information because LE was still investigating. We did allot of speculating because we had no clue what happened. So IMO I think QX is speculating and going off what BB is telling him. Like I said before and others also I believe it was a combination of ongoing abuse. DV said he was hit and knocked unconscious. I believe that's what he did to MD IMO. I also believe he has told others. Where ever he placed her body he's pretty confident she want be found because his lips are sealed.

<raises hand> I'll take door number three. Seriously, all he really said in between the long-winded platitudes was that after LE processed the apartment he and BB went back in and saw remnants of the kits forensics used. I'll bet it was stuff like swabs for presumptive testing for blood - actual samples would have been bagged as evidence. And who knows what else - a discarded latex glove, a cotton swab, fingerprint powder? IOW, stuff that has no evidentiary value.

IMO Q has a bad habit of blowing up inconsequential bits in order to inflate his importance in the case. Tim Miller may have spoken with him (as was posted upthread) but I'll bet dollars to donuts that LE has not taken him into their confidence. They may be playing him to get info from him but no way are they sharing their evidence. What LE agency would risk a conviction by blabbing to someone who, when all is said and done is just another citizen? MOO.
totally agree, especially with the BBM

The interview isn't posted yet. Funny how she wants to clear up the rumors by interviewing QX when he is the one who started them. Moo

NTV Houston - Paige Hubbard

I sat down with Quanell X today in an exclusive interview to see where the Maleah Davis case currently stands and to clear up some rumors surrounding the case.
Will provide the link once interview airs.

#NTVHouston #JusticeForMaleahDavis #NTVHoustonExclusive

A good reporter knows the more you get someone to talk the more gets revealed.
Give them enough rope.
Maleah needs that. LE needs that.

Why would they deny Derion's friends to join the search party? They care, they are invested in this case too, afterall, they actually knew Maleah. Let the people search! It's hot, it's humid, it's weedy and icky and they want to go in there and search for a dead baby's body? Heck yeah, come on, glad to have you.
Hmmmm conflict of interest. Mole.
MOO

Right.
QX couldn't know such detail (tissue in Plumbing etc) unless someone in the know is feeding it to him. I highly doubt LE would give him that info. So who else would know there would be tissue in the plumbing?
MOO
That’s assuming one believes what QX has been saying is in fact true. Much of what he’s said so far has not been confirmed by other sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member