UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was wearing a red tank top and blue jeans according to LE, which aren't in the tagged picture.

BBM

5 years old. Abducted by a relative at home. Most likely a recovery.
Sexual murders are most often very fast, and the victim(s) can be deceased in an hour. Sometimes the body is well hidden because it is well thought out.

She was abducted at 2AM after going to bed. Why was she wearing blue jeans?

No, I'm in Idaho.
It was mentioned on Logan City Police's FB post. They changed the description of her clothing, but I can't remember what the first version was.

Sleeping in blue jeans doesn't sound right, unless that is the clothing that is missing and she got up and dress in the morning and was then abducted, sometime between 2AM and 10AM but more likely after getting dressed in the morning?

BBM

5 years old. Abducted by a relative at home. Most likely a recovery.
Sexual murders are most often very fast, and the victim(s) can be deceased in an hour. Sometimes the body is well hidden because it is well thought out.

She was abducted at 2AM after going to bed. Why was she wearing blue jeans?

We don't know for sure what time she was abducted though. Mom last saw her in bed asleep at 2 am.

Maybe she had clothes laid out for the next day, and he took her in those? I think he would put clothes on her to take her out of the house, on foot.

He may not have taken her until 5 or so in the morning?

Moo, I think she was asleep and parents didn’t want to wake her. Some kids can have a hard time going back to sleep if woken to change their clothes

You're thinking that the photo is from another time, and that on the day she was last seen at 2AM by her mom she was wearing blue jeans and she was wearing those clothing when her mom put her to bed. He brother came home at the same time and also went to bed.

Where was his bedroom?

You're thinking that the photo is from another time, and that on the day she was last seen at 2AM by her mom she was wearing blue jeans and she was wearing those clothing when her mom put her to bed. He brother came home at the same time and also went to bed.

Where was his bedroom?

I am going to guess that he just slept on the couch.

We don't know for sure what time she was abducted though. Mom last saw her in bed asleep at 2 am.

Maybe she had clothes laid out for the next day, and he took her in those? I think he would put clothes on her to take her out of the house, on foot.

He may not have taken her until 5 or so in the morning?

If mom can say what clothes are missing, presumably she was wearing those clothes, in which case it's odd that a parent would let a 5 year old child sleep in blue jeans, or the pyjamas were left on the floor and she was wearing what was laid out to wear in the morning.

Did he not go to sleep and take her away at 2AM after mom went to sleep, or did he wake up early and take his niece away after she got dressed?

If mom can say what clothes are missing, presumably she was wearing those clothes, in which case it's odd that a parent would let a 5 year old child sleep in blue jeans, or the pyjamas were left on the floor and she was wearing what was laid out to wear in the morning.

Did he not go to sleep and take her away at 2AM after mom went to sleep, or did he wake up early and take his niece away after she got dressed?

I think it’s far more likely that he took her under the cover of darkness, than in the morning.

I’m confused about the clothing though.

I am speculating that he had to wait until early morning, with a 5 yr old. There's no way my 4 yr old grand baby would be quiet if someone, even her uncle, snuck in and tried to get her to leave with him at 2 in the morning. I know she would put up a fuss.

But she wakes up very early in the morning, like a lot of young kids do. If he told her, at 5 am, 'lets go out and get donuts to bring home for mommy' or something like that, she'd likely go happily and quietly. JMO

I also think it's possible he wasn't a "child person" in the first place. He was ~16 y/o when Elizabeth was born. IMO most teenage boys could care less about being around babies vs. a teenage girl.
We also don't know what history the family knows. It's possible he's had questionable thoughts or comments about children in the past, just never acted on them until now. All MOO

Based on his FB he seems to have some histrionic traits and I think it’s crystal clear he was... off. I’m thinking he came over upset or having one of his pitty parties and she’s like calm down bro, sleep on the couch and we’ll chat more tomorrow. I’d think she would have Elizabeth sleep with her. I would let my weird brother stay but :confused:

I am speculating that he had to wait until early morning, with a 5 yr old. There's no way my 4 yr old grand baby would be quiet if someone, even her uncle, snuck in and tried to get her to leave with him at 2 in the morning. I know she would put up a fuss.

But she wakes up very early in the morning, like a lot of young kids do. If he told her, at 5 am, 'lets go out and get donuts to bring home for mommy' or something like that, she'd likely go happily and quietly. JMO
It’s really weird. What exactly was his endgame?

To me, it makes the most sense that something happened during the night, and perhaps he killed her then.

The panic from that, would explain the rest of it I think.

Maybe he took the clothes with him, initially planning on making it appear that she got up and went somewhere on her own.

I think it’s far more likely that he took her under the cover of darkness, than in the morning.

I’m confused about the clothing though.

I suppose so. It makes more sense that he returned home thinking about predatory sex, so he targeted his niece - but why was she wearing blue jeans?

She was a 5 year old who was put to bed at 2AM.
Where was she before that time? Obviously 5 year olds should be in bed at 7PM.

Yah, you're probably right. I just doing see how he kept her quiet. Maybe she stayed asleep?
He could have just put his hand over her mouth and carried her out, or threatened her in some way.

If she left the house alive, of course.

Think of how many little kids have been taken from their bedrooms without anyone hearing a thing.

There’s several.

It’s really weird. What exactly was his endgame?

To me, it makes the most sense that something happened during the night, and perhaps he killed her then.

The panic from that, would explain the rest of it I think.

Maybe he took the clothes with him, initially planning on making it appear that she got up and went somewhere on her own.

Yeah. And then he was stupid enough to still have some of her clothing at 3 pm when the cops caught up to him? Not a Rhodes Scholar apparently.

I have a very bad feeling that by saying clothing, what they meant was underwear. :( That's the only thing I could think of that he might have wanted to hold on to, even though it might lock him up forever.

I suppose so. It makes more sense that he returned home thinking about predatory sex, so he targeted his niece - but why was she wearing blue jeans?

She was a 5 year old who was put to bed at 2AM.
Where was she before that time? Obviously 5 year olds should be in bed at 7PM.
Trust me, there's been plenty of people questioning this on FB. We're probably never going to get an answer for that.
I babysit my cousin's 3 kids, and there's no organization in that home. 6 y/o is constantly missing school because they wake up too late. It's more common than you'd think, which is sad. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle