Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a good cop and investigator BUT if the allegations of workplace bullying are true then he should go. Nobody has a right to bully anyone, no matter how good they are at their job.

If this is the only infringement he's had in his 34/35 years as a Police Officer - I don't think that should be the case. It's Political and nothing else IMO.

If this is the only infringement he's had in his 34/35 years as a Police Officer - I don't think that should be the case. It's Political and nothing else IMO.
So you thinking bullying is ok if it is just once or only one person? I am sure the bullied person would not agree. The bullying is only alleged at this stage, but it sure looks like he jumped before he was pushed.

He is a good cop and investigator BUT if the allegations of workplace bullying are true then he should go. Nobody has a right to bully anyone, no matter how good they are at their job.
The key word is IF. At this stage it’s just a complaint. How do we know it’s true and not revenge, or jealousy, or god forbid because he was getting too close to something.

IMO this word, ‘bullying’ is overused these days thanks to social media. It seems to be that you now only have to disagree with someone to be accused of bullying. IMO.

I would also suspect that high pressure workplaces such as homicide would be highly susceptible to these sorts of accusations, when really, it could just mean that the complainant is underperforming and reacts in an accusatory manner. IMO.

So you thinking bullying is ok if it is just once or only one person? I am sure the bullied person would not agree. The bullying is only alleged at this stage, but it sure looks like he jumped before he was pushed.
But that’s the thing. Bullying isn’t ‘just once’. That’s something totally different, definitely not bullying which is an ongoing sustained attack. IMO

At this stage it's an accusation, there is no way we know that it's the truth - you know innocent until proven guilty. We know from history that false accusations are made all the time, maybe wait until they are proven.

Bullying is not OK, but the circumstances at this stage are not known.

Jumping before he was pushed - yeah ok.

At this stage it's an accusation, there is no way we know that it's the truth - you know innocent until proven guilty. We know from history that false accusations are made all the time, maybe wait until they are proven.

Well we don’t know that do we sleep, AFAIK, but am happy to stand corrected. Just that I haven’t read that anywhere in msm. IMO.

I suspect a lot of people would be very happy to see that he’s retired. The sort of people who don’t like good cops getting too close. IMO.

But we might never know because he has left the police force.

But that’s the thing. Bullying isn’t ‘just once’. That’s something totally different, definitely not bullying which is an ongoing sustained attack. IMO
How do we know it has not been going on for years? Maybe he picked on the person who would not just shut up and take it. Just because he is good at his job and looks good for 57 does not excuse bullying behaviour. Or it might be a false complaint and he was getting too close to the truth. We don't know. But, if there is a person whose work life was miserable because of bullying by Jubelin then I feel sorry for them.

But we might never know because he has left the police force.

He's still there until he retires, and we don't know when that is.

As if we hear so much because he is still in the force - no sorry - we are likely to hear more when he actually leaves than if he stays. That's probably a good thing.

How do we know it has not been going on for years? Maybe he picked on the person who would not just shut up and take it. Just because he is good at his job and looks good for 57 does not excuse bullying behaviour. Or it might be a false complaint and he was getting too close to the truth. We don't know. But, if there is a person whose work life was miserable because of bullying by Jubelin then I feel sorry for them.

The Police force rotate their members positions regularly, so I doubt the same person has been picked on for years.

I think your reaching with this comment, and tarnishing a persons integrity and reputation. Comments like these, IMO, should be kept until we know the outcome of the investigation. Hey if your correct, and it's been going on for years, I will be the first to agree with you. At this time IMO it's all political accusations.

The Police force rotate their members positions regularly, so I doubt the same person has been picked on for years.

I think your reaching with this comment, and tarnishing a persons integrity and reputation. Comments like these, IMO, should be kept until we know the outcome of the investigation. Hey if your correct, and it's been going on for years, I will be the first to agree with you. At this time IMO it's all political accusations.

I have said the bullying is alleged at this stage.

How do we know it has not been going on for years?
What makes you think it has?

Maybe he picked on the person who would not just shut up and take it.

I wonder who that person is and what his motive for reporting is? And just for the record, ‘picked on’ is totally different from bullying.

Just because he is good at his job and looks good for 57 does not excuse bullying behaviour.

Is there an msm link that mentions bullying? Tia as I’ve missed it so far.
Or it might be a false complaint and he was getting too close to the truth. We don't know. But, if there is a person whose work life was miserable because of bullying by Jubelin then I feel sorry for them.
Comments are in text. And I’m getting concerned about the use of the word ‘bullying ‘, an action which I think is unsubstantiated at this stage. IMO

So let’s stick with that word, ‘alleged ‘ and not make false accusations that could be deemed slanderous and libellous. IMO. I certainly wouldn’t be bagging someone with his knowledge of the law unless I had darn good proof to do so. IYKWIM.
I have just reread all my posts and I have said alleged every time. I have been subjected to bullying at work. It makes your work life totally miserable. IF bullying is proved in Jubelins case then it should be dealt with. No excuses.

A report from the internal misconduct investigation is yet to be made public. Jubelin could potentially still face charges over allegations of recording in breach of the Surveillance Devices Act.

BBM.

High-profile detective resigns after being stood down from William Tyrrell case

Sounds as though he's in trouble. I would think if he was not concerned about the allegations then with his dogged personality, would have fought tooth n nail to stay on board after all he's invested? MOO.
Even good guys can make mistakes and bad guys can always appear otherwise.

Heres hoping a new broom will sweep clean and a fresh perspective can solve William disappearance. I don't care what Dectective does it..just that he is found!!

I think with his length of service IF he was guilty of bullying there would have been multiple accusations long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23