UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 186111
Official Site of Cache County Sheriff's Office - Arrest & Booking: Who’s been booked? (Last 30 days)
You have to give a signature to access the picture.
Looks like he has a scratch under his left eye, not sure if it's new since his most recent FB pic was from Feb 1.

Almost looks more like a scar, more pink than red. But it isn't visible in other pictures so it's still fairly new.

I swear. People who leave nasty comments on his facebook are ridiculous. You think anyone is going to waste their 16 cents a minute phone calls reading him your nasty comments?! :rolleyes:

I notice that the Logan City Transfer and Landfill are within walking distance west of the city. Also, on Google Maps there appears to be a large water plant of some type. I wonder if LE is checking out the truck stop there as a escape route south to where he was picked up.

Could someone remind me what was said about Alexander and a phone? I remember it was talked about in the same context of him not having a car.
Was it left behind, not found, or does he simply not have one?

An early article (prob page 2-4) stated he has no car & his sister could not reach him because he did not have a cell phone.
His FB mentions a job in the food industry in Hyrum, I wonder if he was headed to work when they found him?

I've been trying to catch up on this thread so this has probably been discussed already.

Anyway, could he have been wearing a suit because he had come from some type of graduation party?

The reason I ask our town has been covered up with party goers who have attended some kind of college or high school graduation celebration.

So when he left with this precious child he was on foot, but when found he was in a vehicle along with her clothing? Or did they find her clothing at his home or perhaps his backpack?

Imo, LE found evidence on her clothing that has led them to believe they are in a recovery mode, and not a rescue.

There is so much evil in our country now. So many innocent children being harmed, and murdered now.

Imo,it's just like I've always said here for years when it comes to children being gravely harmed, and brutally murdered.

It's a trail of never ending tears because the pain, and loss of so many innocent children taken by evil never seems to end.

I pray they find little Elizabeth soon, and she is brought out of the darkness where he put her into the light.

Jmo

Last edited:
So went he left with this precious child he was on foot, but when found he was in a vehicle along with her clothing?

I only heard he was found on foot in or near Hyrum (where he works, per FB).
Moo he had items of clothing in a backpack or somehow secreted on him. I think the confusion over what she was wearing might be because he removed some clothing from the house.
Imo, the “dark suit” does not necessarily imply a conventional suit, perhaps a work uniform or jogging suit, idk.

He has no car and he arrived at 10 pm on a skateboard at his sister's home. He works in Hyrum. He certainly does not commute by skateboard, so where did he come from and how did he get back down to Hyrum?
Is there the possibility there is a second person who has a car, involved in this? To help dispose of the body and then take him back to his job? If so, how did he communicate with this person if he had no phone?
Too many questions and not enough information.

You make a great point. I was assuming that he carried her, but I have to remember that she's 5 y/o. Even though he's a seemingly fit man it would still be hard to carry a child more than a few minutes at a time.
Kids are smart at that age though, and there's no doubt in my mind that she knew what was going on. Poor thing, I hope she didn't suffer badly :(

I have to disagree some here. I might not be able to carry my (just shy of r) 5 yo far. But my husband could easily carry our 5 yo for miles. He might need to stop and rest some. But she only weighs 30 something lbs. The little one in the picture doesn't look like a large child. IF someone is motivated to move them they sure could.

I'm wondering who else was in the household that woke up shortly before 10AM and noticed her daughter and brother missing. So far, it sounds like the household was no more that mother, daughter and mother's brother.
At least the mother's boyfriend were there, as he was with the mother when they discovered Elizabeth and Alex missing according to this article: Cache County man in custody after 'suspicious' disappearance of niece, 5; police seeking search warrants | Gephardt Daily

I have to disagree some here. I might not be able to carry my (just shy of r) 5 yo far. But my husband could easily carry our 5 yo for miles. He might need to stop and rest some. But she only weighs 30 something lbs. The little one in the picture doesn't look like a large child. IF someone is motivated to move them they sure could.

I agree. Plus, he probably didn’t carry her far, imo. She also could have walked on her own, thinking they were off on an adventure, we don’t know.
I hope LE received camera info, since he was found appx 8 mi from Logan, it’d be a big help, if they can pinpoint the time he left the house.
I also think he can walk a mile in 12-15 minutes traveling alone. Jmo

He certainly does not commute by skateboard, so where did he come from and how did he get back down to Hyrum?

Unsure what you mean he does not commute by skateboard?
Hyrum is 8 mi from Logan, cutting thru yards/parking lots can shave distance & time. We have not heard anyone drove him, he was found on foot, per previous articles.

Last edited:
Look at his face. He knows he's done terrible, inconceivable wrong. I'm sick over this.

It was a long 24 hours for him. Hope they got him up bright & early today. I’m sure he’s exercised his right to lawyer up. I still hope he will give up something that leads LE to Elizabeth.
Lock him in a room with his mom....he’ll cave, imo.

Last edited:
He looks angry and defiant to me in that booking photo. He also has small scratches on his face. One under his eye and a couple on his forehead. Dh thought he looked stoned for some reason.

What he does NOT look to me is the least bit sad, sorry or remorseful at all. Even if this guy was claiming total lack of knowledge he sure doesn't look concerned his niece is missing. He just looks angry to be there. WHY?!?! I still can't get over how stupid men like this seem to me. What did he hope to accomplish with whatever he did? Did he just want to spend the rest of his life in jail? Was it worth it!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288